My Dark Prince [EDITING]

Da SimplyAmber96

Morsallia, a land ruled by vampires, is the home of Elizabeth Conwell, an 18-year-old girl who has lived in p... Altro

Chapter One (Rewritten)
Chapter Two (Rewritten)
Chapter Three (Rewritten)
Chapter Four (Rewritten)
Chapter Five (Rewritten)
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Thirteen (Demetri's POV)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Sixteen (Demetri's)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Eighteen (Demetri's)
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Nineteen (Caesar's)
Chapter Twenty (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-One (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty-One (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Two (Demetri's)
Chapter Twenty-Two (Caesar's)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Rewriting

Epilogue

19K 555 43
Da SimplyAmber96

Epilogue

Demetri held my hand and walked with me through the garden. Our two sons played with each other on the open lawn. Leonardo, our oldest, is almost six now. He has Demetri's black hair and Demetri's sapphire eyes. He looks so much like his father it's scary sometimes. Giorgio, our youngest, is almost three. He also has Demetri's black hair, but he has my green eyes. Giorgio looks more like me than Demetri' but sometimes I see similarities of Demetri in his face. We're not planning on having anymore and Demetri has left it up to me to decide whether I would like to be like him.

I try imagining myself as a vampire. Stronger, faster, enhanced vision, beautiful. And the fact that if I don't turn, I'll die before Demetri and I won't be able to see my children grow up or meet their children.

"Are you okay?" Demetri asked me.

"I'm fine." I answered with a smile. "I think I've made my decision."

"About?"
"Becoming like you. I want you to turn me."

"Are you sure?" I nodded. "Then we'll do it before bed. The sooner, the better." I nodded in agreement.

I looked at my children. Today will be the last day I'll see my children with human eyes. I wonder if they'll look any different once I'm turned.

"Daddy, play with us!" Leo called.

"Alright." Demetri replied. He kissed my forehead before running off to play with the boys.

Demetri picked up Leo and held him up in the air. Leo put his arms out to the side and began making noises like an airplane as Demetri ran around. Gio ran behind him, laughing. I smiled at the sight. Demetri is such a great dad. Even with all of his duties as king, he still makes time for the boys and me. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky.

"Your highness." A familiar voice said behind me. A smile came to my face. I turned to see Edna. Jack stood beside her.

"Hi Ellie." She said, taking me into a hug.

"How are you?" I asked her, looking down at her large belly. Edna is pregnant with her first child. Her and Jack are engaged, but there's no set date for them to get married yet.

"I'm doing good." She said. "It's becoming hard to move though."

"I know the feeling. Jack, are you getting excited to have the baby here?"

"Both excited and nervous." He responded.

"Demetri felt the same way about Leo. Everything will be fine."

Demetri came along side me with Gio in his arms. Leo came up beside me and took my hand.

"Hello Ms. Edna." Leo greeted.

"Hi Prince Leo." Edna responded, giving a slight curtsy. "And King Demetri." Jack bowed as well.

"You both look well." Demetri said. "How are you enjoying the new home?"

Demetri gave Jack and Edna a house in the more expensive part of town as an early wedding present. They refused it at first, but Demetri wouldn't take no for an answer. It has four large bedrooms so they could have more children if they liked. Their bathrooms were large and their yard was large. Because Demetri issued it to them, it's entirely paid for. Jack and Edna still work in the palace, but Edna is on maternity leave at the moment. I don't see Jack much in the palace since I'm always so busy.

"It's great." Jack answered. "We're enjoying the space."

"Good." Demetri smiled. "Let's go inside, it's getting a bit chilly."

We all went inside and to the royal sitting room. I sat beside Demetri on one of the couches while Jack and Edna sat on the couch opposite us. Leo and Gio sat on another couch far from us and played together, making sure not to make too much noise.

From the moment they turn two, the boys were required to attend lessons for school and royal behavior. Because I wasn't brought up as a princess, I too had to go through those classes. I found them complicated, but the younger you start, the easier they are.

A servant brought us tea and poured Edna, Jack, and me a cup full. Demetri doesn't eat or drink human food, strictly blood. He doesn't drink blood in front of humans unless it's me, because they often are repulsed by it.

"King Demetri, Ellie," Edna started. "We wanted to come by and ask you something important. With the two of you being king and queen of the kingdom, we weren't sure. But we have to ask. Jack and I were wondering if you'd be the godparents of our child."

I smiled. It's an honor to be asked to be a god parent. I'd love nothing more than to be one.

"Demetri?" I looked at him and waited for his answer. He looked at me and stared at me for a moment before turning back to Edna and Jack.

"Of course." Demetri answered with a smile. "We'd love to be your child's god parents."

"Thank you so much! I trust you'll be the best god parents there are."

~*~

After a long talk, Jack and Edna decided it was time for them to leave. Gio had fallen asleep on the couch and Leo was reading a book. Leo is quite smart for his age and is almost ready to read chapter books. But I want him to stay a child for a while longer before he grows up too much.

I picked up Gio and cradled him in my arms. Demetri and Leo followed after me as I carried Gio to their room. Gio and Leo's room is Princess Rose's old room. It's the closest one to ours and we don't want to be too far from them incase something happens.

We arrived at their room and I placed Gio in his small bed. I placed the blanket over him and placed a kiss on his forehead. I turned to Leo who was putting on his pajamas.

"I'm not tired." He said.

"It'll be daylight soon." Demetri said.

"And you have your lessons tomorrow." I said.

"Do I have to go?" Leo asked with a frown.

"I'm afraid so." Demetri said. "Now get some sleep."

Leo climbed into his bed and pulled the blankets over him. Demetri tucked him in then placed a kiss on his forehead. I too placed a kiss on his forehead before leaving.

Demetri held my hand as we walked down the hall to our bedroom. I'm nervous about him turning me tonight. Demetri has never explained to me how the process works, but I think that's because I never really wanted to know. But I guess as long as we're together in the end, it doesn't matter.

We arrived to our room and Demetri locked our bedroom door behind us. I gave him a confused look.

"Why did you lock the door?" I asked him.

"Because I don't want anyone to walk in during your transformation. It will hurt for a moment."

"How bad?"

"Enough to send a human insane.. But I'll be here with you the entire time."

"Alright then." I took a deep breath. "Let's do it."

He came over to me and met his lips with mine. I'm not an expert on how to turn people into vampires, but I'm pretty sure this isn't one of them. He guided me backwards until the back of my legs brushed against the bed. He moved his lips to my neck and kissed me there a moment before sinking his fangs into my skin. I winced from the pain but soon grew used to it.

Demetri took one of my hands in his and held it. His grip seemed a little tight but it didn't hurt me. Soon I began to feel tired and weak. My knees began to buckle and Demetri slipped his other hand around my waist to keep me up.

Demetri pulled away from my neck and looked into my eyes which I fought to keep open. He released my hand and bit into his wrist. He then held his arm out towards me.

"Drink, quick."

I used my last bit of strength to put my moth to his wrist and drink. His blood slid down my throat and surprisingly the taste didn't bother me. He guided me to sit down on the bed and lay back. He never removed his wrist from my mouth.

"You're almost there." He said as my eyes finally slipped closed.

~*~

I woke to an excruciating pain in my mouth. I sat up quickly and my head spun for a moment.

"Demetri." I cried into the dark room. The room filled with light and I saw Demetri walking towards me.

"I'm right here." He said.

"My... my gums, they hurt." I said, tears spilling over and rolling down my cheeks. Make it stop."

"I can't, it's part of the process." He had a hurt expression on his face and I knew if he could do something, he would.

I let out a scream of pain as my gums began to hurt even worse. It feels like my gums were set on fire and someone is constantly adding gasoline instead of water.

Demetri's arms wrapped around me and he held me tight. I cried into his chest, waiting for the pain to stop.

~*~

After what felt like hours of screaming and constant pain, the burning began to die down. I'm guessing that's the painful part Demetri was talking about.

"Is it finished?" I asked Demetri in a weak voice.

"I'm afraid not, love. You've only grown your fangs."

At that moment my entire body began to hurt. I let out a whimper as more tears rolled down my cheeks.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"Everything in your body is changing. Your bones are getting stronger, your internal organs are changing, and your skin tone is changing. This part doesn't last as long.'

It felt like the bones in my body were breaking and like I had an extremely bad stomach ache. I looked down at my hands and saw that my once tan skin was now becoming lighter.

My back arched and I screamed out in pain as I felt my spine move. The pain stopped and I fell onto the bed. I laid there, not wanting Demetri to touch me for the first time tonight. Right now I want to be left alone.

"You're nearly there." Demetri whispered in my ear as he brushed my hair out of my face.

"I want it to be over now." I muttered.

"Soon."

~*~

The pain finally stopped and I sat up. Demetri wore an apologetic look on his face.

"I want this." I said to him.

"I know." He responded. "It's still hard to see you in pain."

Suddenly my eyes began to burn. I let out a whimper and I squeezed my eyes shut. Now what's happening?

"You're eyes are becoming enhanced." Demetri explained. "This part will only last a minute."

The pain became worse as it felt like someone was sticking needles into my eyes. It hurts too much to cry.

"It'll be over in a few seconds." Demetri said. "Then we can sleep the rest of the night."

Just like Demetri said, the pain stopped. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I could see ever detail of the room. I could see every crack and every fiber of the carpet. The room seemed intensely bright with all of the candles lit. I looked at Demetri and was glad to see he looks the same. He smiled at me.

"How do you feel?" He asked me.

"Different. I can see better."

"You'll get used to it." He paused. "Do you want to look in the mirror?" I nodded.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to the nearby mirror. I stood in front of it and examined myself. My skin is now a milky color, My hair looks silkier and even thicker than before. I could see the new muscle definition in my arms and legs. I'm far more attractive now. I have full lips and thick eyelashes. My chest is full and my eye color is more vibrant. I bared my teeth and examined my new, knife sharp fangs that are in the place of my canines. I touched one and the skin immediately broke on my finger.

"I look... amazing." I said, a smile coming to my face.

"You looked amazing before." He said, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Now we'll never be apart. You can watch the kids grown up and have their own lives."

"I couldn't leave you, and the kids, and this kingdom. Too many people depend on me."

"Speaking of some of those people, we have a long day tomorrow. Let's go to bed."
I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed while Demetri blew out the candles in the room. He climbed into bed next to me and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close.

"Now I don't have to worry about your body temperature." I said.

"Now I get to hold on to you all night." He kissed my neck. "Good night. I love you."

"I love you too."
I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I've had a long night, but it was all worth it. I'll be able to see my children grow up and have families of their own. I'll be able to meet my grandkids. And even better, I can spend the rest of my life with the one that I love. I never expected to end up here married to Demetri and having two beautiful boys. But I love my life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's officially over. I feel like this book went by really fast. But I hoped you enjoyed the last part that will ever be updated to this story. There will be a spin-off for Caesar and Jules so keep an eye out for that. 

I enjoyed writing this story a lot and I want you guys to know I love each and every one of you who took the time to read this. You guys are awesome!

Please comment, vote, and/or fan. Thanks!! ;-)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

26.7K 1.6K 42
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...
143 0 36
Twenty-six-year-old Princess Lilith finds out that her father wants her to marry a prince to keep the royal bloodline going but she is in love with h...
8.3K 308 30
A girl who goes on a vampire hunt with her classmates for fun,but what they expected wasn't what they saw .it changed her whole life,her mate, he was...
178K 9.4K 18
Phoebe Rivers has dreamed of becoming a Royal Guard since she was six. At the age of 21, her dreams come true. Her charge, the crown prince of the en...