Salvatore Sister

By Thatoneisafighter

What if the Salvatore brothers had a little sister? They thought she died in 1864, the night the brothers ris... More

Chapter 2 Party it up !!!
Getting Ready =P
High School sucks
History with Ric
Crazy Ex Boyfriends and Talent shows
Me Miss Mystic Falls ........ Yeah right !!!
Stefen has cell time
Fight Off
Really??????
weddings
Klaus and Death
Games at the lake
In the Lake
'The new Enemy
The not so date
Late Night Swims
New Life, New House
Heart Breaks Part 1
Romeo and Juliet with a a hint of gutair hero
Miss Mystic Falls
Tormented - TeensLoveFantasy
Death
Sorry !
Makeover
Authors note

Salvatore Sister

44.7K 471 222
By Thatoneisafighter

Hi this is my first story on wattpad and i dont own any of this charcatrers only ava all creidts go to Lj smith and the show vampire diaries !! 

                                                                    Salvatore Sister

Chapter One 

Im back !!!! 

Ava pro 

Ava pro 

“I SEE YOU DRIVING AROUND TOWN WITH THE GUY I LOVE AND IM LIKE FORGET YOU!” I yelled from my car. My car is TOTALLY amazing; it’s a sports car and turns into a convertible!!!

I’ll admit that as I belted out the awesome tune, I was getting a few stares. Probably for my amazing singing and car. I wanted to flip them all off, but I was feeling good today, which was weird, but whatever.

So you’re probably wondering who the heck I am. You probably didn’t catch my name, cuz I’m just that awesome. Well, I am the the amazingly awesome…AVA SALVATORE!!!! And before you ask, YES, I am related to Damon and Stefan Salvatore-I’m their little sister.

Now, I know what you’re thinking. Why haven’t I heard of this awesome gal before? Well, when they Changed, they left me behind. Sad times. But, OH WELL, I’m sooooo over it. When you’re alive for centuries, you kinda get over things.

Ok, so, I lied. A am still kinda pissed about it. I mean, COME ON, it was total ABANDONMENT!!! But wanna know a secret? They don’t know I changed into a vamp/witch. This is gonna be SO FUN!!!

Again, I know what you’re thinking. Yes, I am a hybrid. Cool right?

I pulled up outside Mystic High and got out of the car. I look around 15, maybe 16, depending on how I dress. But ANYWAY, back to the story.

People stared at me as I walked through he school, but I ahd come to expect this. Because, not that I’m bragging or anything, but I am freaking HOT! I have long black hair that does down my back, and I have pretty ice blue eyes, similar to Damon’s, only better. I had an olive complexion, thanks to my witch half. I’m skinny, but not so skinny that it’s gross, and I have curves in all the right places.

Currently, I was wearing black jeggings with a black tank top, my favourite leather jacket and my ray bands. I was going for the whole rebel/bad ass, and if I do so myself, I ROCKED it! I mean, people actually stepped out of the way to let me walk! HA!

I found my way to the office. After collecting my things, I left, set to go to my locker, when I saw a vampire down the hall. One that turned and stared at me. It was Stefan!!!

I casually began walking to my locker, but this vampire with blonde hair jumped in front of me.

“Hey!” she said in a perky voice. I knew Stefan had turned to stare at us, even though my back remained to him; I could practically FEEL the daggars.

“I’m Caroline Forbes,” she continued, smiling.

‘HA!’ I thought. ‘A Forbes, vampire? That’s a new one!’

“Hey,” I replied. I paused, then asked in a flirty tone, “So who’s that?” and gestured ever so slightly towards Stefan.

“He’s taken,” she said sternly. “But that’s Stefan Salvatore.”

Somehow, I managed to hold in my laugh and smirk.

“Oh, he won’t be taken for long,” I said, throwing her a wink. “I will have him, he’s just too sexy.”

Save

It was becoming nearly impossible to hold in my laughter, so I said goodbye and skipped off to class. Man, I’m cool. I found it funny how everyone that I was going to be their friend. I was too cool for most of these losers.

After school, I went shopping, a hobby of mine, and brought a lot of shit that I didn’t really need, but was too cute not to buy. By the time I got to the boarding house, it was 6pm.

A groupf of teenagers were over, and they were all watching Twilight, including Caroline.

‘That’s not ironic AT ALL,’ I thought, grinning wryly. I joined them, but after about 20 minutes, I was bored out of my brain. I mean, they have three vampires in the house, and THIS is what they decided to do? I made a noise of annoyance, and they all turned to look at me.

“Team Jacob all the way!” I said, smirking. “Oh, and Caroline, I brought you something at the mall!” I just couldn’t resist giving it to her. It had a care bear on it. She was so happy and generous, it wasn’t even funny, so I brought it for her. She said thanks, so she probably didn’t get the joke.

When someone squealed, we all looked up.

“LEXI!!!!!!” I yelled, standing up. “GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!”

After I calmed down, we began talking excitedly.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, but then answered my own question. “Oh wait, I know that. You’re here for Stefan’s birthday.” The last comment turned a tad sarcastic. Just a smidge. She gave me a weak smile.

“Don’t worry,” I said, grinning. “I brought something for the birthday boy too!” Lexi’s smile grew bigger. She had always wanted me to forgive Stefan.

“Aww, Stefan, you didn’t think I would miss your birthday, did you?” I asked, smiling at him. He opened his mouth, but I cut him off. “Anywho, I’ve got to get ready, I’ll be in my room.”

I started towards the stairs. Wait, stairs? We must be super rich, and we still had stairs? With all the technology out there today… But back on topic. I stopped in the middle of the room when Elena entered. Boy, did she look PISSED!

‘Someone’s jealous,’ I thought in a sing song voice. But as my eyes rested on her, I found it hard not to gasp. It was true, she WAS dead ringer for Katherine. Little miss Doppleganger.

“Stefan, she has her own room here?” Her tone implied that she was not okay with this, and that Stefan would be hearing about this later. I inwardly laughed. That was why I hadn’t said brother or anything, Caroline must not have told her we were related. LOOOOOL.

I winked at Stefan.

“I have my own room, but it’s not as if I use it often.” I could see that Lexi was about to burst out laughing, we were crazy like that, but that would ruin it. I was a very serious prankster. I threw her a glare, and she got it back under control.

With that, I went up the stairs and into my room. It was still the same. I looked in the closet, and even the same dresses were there. I had really hated those corsets. The dresses had been epic, but when we’d attended events, I always loved the dressed because they made me feel like a princess. I stripped to my bra and underwear, about to slip into something, when Elena burst into my room.

“Yes?” I asked innocently, turning to faceher. She gave me a deadly look. Man, her voice was ANNOYING!

“I’m his girlfriend,” she said, emphasizing I’m. “So you need to BACK THE HELL OFF!!!” I slowly grinned.

“Do I now?” I asked. “Because I always liked a challenge.” My grin widened at her face. Priceless!

I pushed her out of the room, and slipped into a black cocktail dress. It was silky against my skin. I had on black lacy tights and boots. My hair was curled, and I expertly did my make up.

When I came downstairs, I presented Stefan with his present. When I handed it to him, Elena interrupted.

“He SAID no presents!” She smirked.

“I don’t listen to him!” I retorted. “Go on, OPEN IT!” I nudged, poking him.

With a sigh, he ripped off the packaging. And pulled out…a stuffed toy rabbit and squirrel. I cracked up. His FACE!!!! I was so busy laughing my ass off that I barely heard the footsteps.

“FINALLY, someone who understands what I’m going through!” a deep male voice said from behind me. “Nice one Barbie!”

I turned arounf to face the speaker, recognizing him anywhere. I smirked at him, and met his eyes. They were so similar to mine, and just as I remembered. I locked eyes with my other brother.

“Hey Damon,” I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 74 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...
695K 14.6K 41
Damon and Stefan's little sister went missing in 1862. Before Kathrine ever came to Mystic Falls. Damon and Stefan believed her as dead but what happ...
39.5K 350 16
What if Damon and Stefan had a sister? This is the story about Sarah, a half vampire, half human hybrid. She's the Salvatores little sister and has b...
229 12 22
Someone returns to Mystic Falls and it's the person that broke the relationship between the Salvatore siblings. Katherine comes back and not only doe...