The Lord Of Fire

By LuckyPratik

[Work in progress] Axel Blaze, whose name echoes throughout the Raimon Region as the undefeated Gym Leader... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : I Choose You
Chapter 2 : A New Journey!
Chapter 3 : A Day Is Enough!
Chapter 4 : The Ultimate Move!
Chapter 5 : Ash's Plan!
Chapter 6 : Legend Of Frost Cave, Secrets Unfold!
Chapter 7 : The Evil's Pride, Team Union!
Chapter 8 : X, Y and Z
Chapter 9 : A Master Quest!
Chapter 10 : Arceus' Challenge!
Chapter 11 : Lay Back Eggs!
Chapter 12 : The Mysterious Lucario!
Chapter 13 : Beerus, The God Of Destruction!
Chapter 15 : Dragon Ball Quest!
Chapter 16 : Dragon Balls or Pokè-Balls?
Chapter 17 : The Mystical Pokègon Balls!
Chapter 18 : Gotta Catch'em All, Pokémon! (Updating...)
Chapter 19 : Zedhundred Arrives, Greatest Enemy Revived?
Chapter 20 : Explosion Of Anger!
Chapter 21 : Pyrus Charizard!
Chapter 22 : The Alpha Universe! God Of Creation Vs God Of Destruction!
Chapter 23 : Legend Of Beerus and Whis!
Chapter 24 : Flamethrower Superior!
Chapter 25 : Another Mewtwo?
Chapter 26 : Final Showdown!
Chapter 27 : Unfinished Business!
Chapter 28 : The Lord Of Fire!
Sequel

Chapter 14 : The Battle Of Gods!

219 15 14
By LuckyPratik

"Let the battle begin!" said Whis.

Beerus came rushing towards Arceus with his fist ready to punch.

He punched Arceus. Arceus was taken aback a little and sonic waves could be seen when he punched it.

"Not even a scratch? How's that possible?" said Beerus, surprised.

Poor guy, he forgot that everything in the Pokemon World has a type. And Arceus held all the types of plates which gives it absolute immunity.

"It seems you have forgotten the system of Our World, Beerus," said Arceus.

"System? I don't know any system of your world," said Beerus in a grumpy voice.

"Then, I pity you!" said Arceus.

Arceus turned red.

"Face the power of Karate Judgement!" said Arceus and created a red colour orb.

A big red energy ball came dashing towards him.

He punched that ball hard and ended up hurting his arm. The ball was deflected.

"You'll pay for this!" yelled Beerus in anger, holding his arm.

Beerus rushed towards Arceus with my tail as hard as iron.

Beerus came rushing towards Arceus, full of anger.

He slapped Arceus with his tail as hard as iron. Even though, Arceus' rings became grey colour and it managed to nullify the attack, strong waves were seen when Beerus slapped and Arceus was pushed behind a little. But no sooner did Arceus manage to nullify the attack, Beerus punched Arceus. A fighting type move. Arceus was surprised and couldn't defend itself from that attack. It got badly hurt because of weakness towards Fighting types, being a steel type.

"Hahaha, the creator being hurt by the destroyer!" shouted Beerus and laughed.

"YOU MADE ME ANGRY! BEERUS, FACE THE JUDGEMENT!" yelled Arceus

"What's Arceus planning to do? I'm afraid!" said Goku with excitement.

"Maybe, a move which he never used anywhere?" said Axel.

Vegetarian and Whis were quietly observing the battle.

'I must end this soon! Or else, the world will be destroyed,' said Arceus to itself.

"What did you just say?!" said Beerus and continued "No one judges the God!"

Beerus started to create was a ball. It was nothing but Aura Sphere.

'I need to end this now! I'll use the Ultimate move,' said Arceus and lowered its head and then raised it high. All of Arceus' plates appeared, began to shine and started circling around it. Arceus started to create an orb which shun brightly.

"Face the power of Final Judgement!" said Arceus and released the Final Judgement towards Beerus.

"I'm remembering something now. Final Judgement, the ultimate move. It will eliminate the opponent without fail. LORD BEERUS WILL BE KILLED!" yelled Whis and continued, "Lord Beerus, move aside! That move, can not be defended."

"Nothing is impossible for me Whis, you keep quiet," said Beerus and put both his hands in front of him, ready to nullify the attack.

I attacked Beerus with Final Judgement. A Shiny Ball with the power of all my 18 Jewels. It eliminates anyone who dares to come in its way.

"I'll beat this!" Beerus said.

Judgement rushed towards him.

He was trying to stop the ball by placing both his hands on the ball and creating an Aura Sphere.

The Aura Sphere was a small one which got absorbed by the Judgement leaving Beerus wide open for the attack. There was a huge noise when Beerus got hit. There was a blinding light after the collision.

Beerus fell on ground.

Everyone started to rush towards him.

"He's Dead?" said Goku in confusion.

"This can't be!" said Vegeta, shocked.

"I wasn't planning to kill him," said Arceus and continued, "I don't want him to die. So the ball was already weak. Weak enough to faint him."

"Oh! Thank God," said Goku.

"Actually Arceus is a God isn't it?" said Vegeta and giggled.

"Oh yeah! Sorry, I meant Thank Arceus," said Goku and laughed.

"Never mind," said Arceus.

Beerus gained consciousness after a while.

"You are so weak! I was just using my 50% power. I wasn't even at full my power and you used your ultimate move," said Beerus.

"I was using just 45% of my power, Beerus," said Arceus.

"What?" said Beerus in a shock.

"If I use my full power, not only the planet but the universe could be in danger," said Arceus

"If I power up to my max, the same will happen," said Beerus.

"Lord Arceus, what do you mean by Reversion? That Lord Beerus and Lord Whis have undergone?" asked Goku.

"Later," said Arceus.

"But the time is stopped right? So it doesn't matter if you tell it now or later," said Vegeta.

"The time is stopped but not at the right time," said Arceus.

"Now make me and others normal back!" Beerus said.

"I can't!" said Arceus.

"Why?!" asked Beerus.

"I just cannot," answered Arceus

"Shall I destroy you?" asked Beerus.

"You can not and you know very well," said Arceus.

"What do you mean I cannot? I can do anything!" shouted Beerus

"Enough, let's try to find a solution rather than arguing," Whis said and asked,"Anyone has an idea of how we could transform back?"

"Shall we use the Dragon balls?" asked Goku and continued, "I think they might be there on this Planet."

"Have you gone crazy Kakarot? How are we supposed to find a Namekian here?" yelled Vegeta.

"Well, Goku isn't crazy, Vegeta," said Arceus

"And why do you say so?" asked Vegeta.

"Because, there's a Namekian living on this Earth," said Arceus.

"What?!" said Vegeta, Beerus and Goku together in a shock

"A Namekian landed on this Earth about 1000 years ago," said Arceus

"A Namekian on this Planet?!" asked Vegeta, amazed.

Do Dragon Balls really exist in the Pokemon World? If yes, then will they be able to gather them all? Will Beerus and others become normal back?

To know more, keep reading 'The Lord Of Fire!'

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
813K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...