Two in a Million || Raura

By rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 More

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
8 | Spooning
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

15 | Makeup and Kissing

7K 211 56
By rydelly_belly

Two in a Million: 15 | Makeup and Kissing
| Laura Marano |

"No, Ross, stay behind the camera until I say to come in." He just nods and gives a thumbs up. Rolling my eyes, I reposition myself in front of the camera and move my hair in front of my shoulders. "What's up, guys!" I say, giving the camera a small wave. "So, today, as you can see by the title, I'm doing someone's makeup." I frown and then furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" Ross asks me.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking if I could make that sound less boring, and I can't so... Everybody, please welcome, the one, the only," I pause and motion Ross to come out, which I'll edit out later in the process, and I waited till he sat down. "Ross Shor Lynch!" A slight laugh escapes my mouth when I said his middle name, and Ross turned his head towards me and gave me a weird look. "Err, yeah, that was awkward." I mumble. "Say hi."

"Yo." He replies instead with his damn sexy smirk.

"Okay, so prior to filming this video, yesterday was this dudes twentieth birthday and my gift to him is me filming his-" I cut myself off and frown. "Wow, my explanation in my head does not make sense." I laugh it off and stand up to check the camera angle.

"What are you doing?" He asks, squinting up at me.

"Checking if I was recording and if it was focused." He gives me a strange look before I sit back down and smile. "Yesterday was this guys twentieth birthday and my birthday present to him is me doing his makeup. And, what kind of YouTuber would I be if I didn't record it? Oh yeah, okay, cut that last sentence out." I say, scrunching up my nose and facing the blonde.

"Wait, no, this is not my birthday present. I get another back rub out of this." Ross interjects, staring at the camera. Rolling my eyes, I lift up my makeup bag to the camera.

"Okay, since I'm doing his makeup, I'm not going to name off the brands or how I'm doing it. I'm just going to say what it is, then put it on." I explain, unzipping it already. "Ready, nerd?" I ask.

"I guess." He replies, widening is eyes once he sees the tube I pick up. "Dork." Rolling my eyes again, I take the concealer.

"First, concealer. And you should have an idea of what I'm doing. I mean, you do photo shoots, you have a sister, you have-"

"Fuck, that's cold." He says, the second I put concealer under his eyes. I lightly slap his cheek, despite the slight laugh that comes out of me.

"Hey, keep the cussing to a minimum, rockstar." I reply, putting more concealer on his hair line by his little acne. Then, I put some on his jawline, where some little acne is. "You know, your little acne here and there is actually kinda cute." I murmur, a little quieter.

"Um, thanks?" He questions, laughing.

"Time to blend!" I pick up my beauty blender, but something must've stuck to it because a loud clank happened. My widen my eyes and look back up at the camera. "Oops..." I trail off. I get the beauty blender damp and then begin to fix up the concealer. "This is not your skin tone, but eh, it'll do." I could just feel Ross' eyes gaze down at my lips when I began to talk. Does he want to kiss me?

"Hey, I have a question." He says, the second I put the blender down and get foundation. "How much of this do you use a day?" He asks.

"My normal makeup routine is what I'm doing on you. But sometimes I don't wear makeup or just put on mascara." I reply, dumping foundation on my hand. "This'll be cold too." I whisper, taking my brush and putting it on his face.

"Fuck." He whispers. I lightly punch his chest with, careful not to get the blob in foundation on his white t-shirt (the one I bought him). "I can't help it! I usually just get powder for photo shoots. This shit- sorry, this stuff is cold." I couldn't hell but smile. It's cute how he defends himself. He's cute.

"Whatever, weirdo." Once I finish his foundation, I rub the left over foundation on my hand and then put the brush down. "Eyebrows eyebrows oh how I love to fill in eyebrows." I sing to a random song. Ross had a horrified look on his face. "Hey, you were the one who said you fell in love with my voice." I don't know why I couldn't stop laughing, but it just kept getting louder. And once he started laughing too, I only laughed harder.

"I take it back." He replies. I stopped laughing at that, but he laughed harder. "I'm kidding I'm kidding." I pinch his sides and he squirms away.

"Now I'm filling in your eyebrows." I mumble, right after he calms down. "Sit still, dummy." He puts a hand on his chest and gasps, I give him a glare in return and drop my arms to my lap.

"You are just full of name calling today, aren't you?" I roll my eyes for the millionth time and lean back in to fill in his eyebrows.

"Hey, could I pluck them for you?" I ask. I place my four fingers on the left side on his left cheek and my thumb on the right side of his cheek to turn his face so I could do his other eyebrow.

"Uh, no. That shits suppose to hurt." I pull away and glare at him. He covers his mouth and raises his eyebrows. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'll try and stop cussing until the videos over." He says quietly. "But no promises." He adds, giving me a small smile.

"It's fine, I'll just bleep them out or something." I reply, leaning back in. I don't wanna change him. I don't want to be his second Nicola. I finished his eyebrow in silence and then moved on to the powder. "Where's your last show at on tour?" I ask.

"January 12th. Not sure where at but I know it's somewhere." He mumbles. I chuckle and grab my blush.

"Can you make a fish face?" I ask, leaning back again. He frowns for a quick second before doing so and I quickly apply blush and then look him over. "You know, you don't look half bad." He rolls his eyes at me in return.

"Yeah sure. Any girl would love to kiss a guy covered in makeup like this." He replies. Laughing, I shrug my shoulders.

"Aye, you never know. What if I would kiss you looking like that?" I ask, giving him a hint of a smirk.

"Depends. Would you kiss me right now?" He asks, his full on smirk.

"Nice try, big guy. Whoa, I just rhymed... And I do it all the time!" I couldn't take it anymore. I bust out laughing; my head crashing forward, the loudest wheeze/snort laugh I've ever created while laughing.

"Laur! It's not even funny!" He somewhat shouts. I don't blame him, my laughing is extremely loud and sound alike a dying banshee. I slowly sit up and see his wide smile, which he was indeed staring at me while I was having my laugh attack. "You good?" He asks, turning more serious. I suck my lips in in an attempt to not laugh or smile.

"Y-yeah." I reply, holding my stomach.

"Ladies and gentlemen, that is Laura in her natural habitat, laughing at her own stupid jokes because she thinks their funny!" Ross says into the camera. Whatever I thought was funny vanished from my brain and a frown took over my face.

"Says the guy wearing makeup." I mumble.

• • •

"Laura! Stop videoing me and help!" Ross pleads, trying to scrub off the makeup with a wadded up piece of toilet paper. In black eyeliner, I wrote LAURA across his cheek, and put on dark red lipstick. I sprayed the makeup spray crap all over his face and now he's trying to rub it off. I already did the outro, but I needed to get this on film. "This isn't funny!" He whines, throwing the toilet paper out.

"Okay okay!" I finally stop the camera and walk over to my my makeup kit to grab my remover wipes. I hoist myself up on the counter to sit and see that Ross is only an inch or so taller than me now. Turning the faucet off, I look Ross straight in the eye. "Are you gonna come closer or just stand five feet away from me?" I ask, holding up a wipe.

"Oh, oops." He takes a few steps closer, but doesn't come nearly close enough for me to scrub his face. Rolling my eyes, I grip his shoulders and walk him in between my legs. I swear, his breathing quickened within seconds of him being this close to me. Is he nervous?

"Some people say this stings, but I don't have a problem with it." I say quietly. I start rubbing the lipstick off his lips, which were just smearing around on his cheeks. Smiling, I successfully clean his lipstick up and move onto scrubbing my name off his cheek. "Does it sting?" I whisper, getting his eyebrow makeup off.

"A little." He whispers back. I give him a small nod and finish up taking his mascara off. It took a few more minutes, but his face is back to normal and now was expecting it to make sure I actually did get everything off.

"Alright, everything looks..." My voice trailed off the second I saw the way he was looking at me. My eyes stayed glued to his memorizing hazel eyes, but he was quick to glance down at my lips and then back up at my eyes. I couldn't help but give in and glance at his lips the exact second he licks them quickly. He leans his right hand on the countertop beside me, causing his face to come closer. No matter how shaky his breath was, I'm positive my breath matched his.

This was it. This is the moment I lose my first kiss to a boy. Scratch that, a guy- a man, you could say. I'm twenty. He's twenty now. I actually do like him. Like, a lot. Enough to where I wish I could kiss him all the time.

As if I knew what I was doing, my right hand lifted up and I placed it on his neck, already beginning to close my eyes. His lips. The distance between our lips was filled and his lips had successfully landed on mine gently, giving me total chills up and down my back and arms. If this is what kissing people feels like, I wish I could experience it every second of every day.

Damn it.

He places both his hands on my waist and brings my body closer than I already am, and depends the kiss. To be honest, I had no idea what the hell I was doing. I just moved my lips with his, causing a small little moaning noise to come out of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, squishing myself up against him, all while his lips never left mine. Damn, first kiss is my first make out also. What a day.

Breathless, I pull away from our heated kiss and rest my forehead on his shoulder. It's like... I'm gasping for air, yet I'm breathing perfectly, if that makes any sense whatsoever. My body is all tingly, my lips are numb, the constant fast beat of his heart is slammering against his chest to the point where it's being heard clearly by me.

After another minute or two, I lift my head up off his shoulder and look at his dazed face; my lipstick smudged on his own lips and his hair a little messed up in the back from my fingers.

Breathtaking.

"You've got... lipstick uh, righ-right... here." I stammer, taking my thumb and wiping my lipstick off his lips.

"Oh." He whispers, stepping back. "Um, I actually need to uh, pee, so..." Nodding slowly, I hop off the counter.

"I'm just gonna... I-I'll be... I'm gonna find Rydel and uh, Vanni." I say quietly.

"Uh, yeah, okay." Nodding slowly, I step out of the bathroom and grab my phone before booking the hell out of mine and Ross' hotel room.

• they. finally. kissed. well, did you expect it to be everything you hoped and dreamed for? because i initially planned their first out out to be at midnight on new years eve. but i thought it was also a bit too cliché, so I stuck to this. you know the drill; vote, comment, follow. love you, babes💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 727 45
Ramona Roxy Lynch was your typical school girl who had a loving family and a best friend she could count on. But when a huge secret comes out, will e...
17.9K 588 52
Cleo is given the opportunity of a lifetime - to go on tour with R5. The only problem is that she absolutely HATES Ross. Soon though, their relations...
36.6K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...
1.5K 39 28
Dayna moves to LA to work on her acting career but what happens when her and her best friend Lilly find love in their favorite band?