izzy's sister ☽ duff mckagan...

By zeppelinxfloyd

Izzy Stradlin's sister Lillie flew out to live with Izzy, when she meets Izzy's band her eyes fall on a tall... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

1

3.2K 76 62
By zeppelinxfloyd

A/N Disclaimer, must read: drug use is expressed a lot in this book. I've read every guns n' roses autobiography so I do know the bitter reality of this stuff, lots of the events of drugs are true, so please, if you will not enjoy intense drug use in a fanfiction, please do not read. (Intense drug use does not start till around chapter 13.)

Lillie's POV

I walked down the steps of the plane onto the hot concrete, my Eddie Van Halen converse were tied to my feet.

Today was the day I get to see my favourite person in the entire world... Izzy.

It's been a year since I last saw him.

I just finished college and he just started a band that's soon to be going places, he sends me tapes all the time.

I walked into the airport and looked around.

As soon as a spotted him I ran as fast as I could, leaving my luggage behind.

"IZZY!" I yelled.

"LILLIE!" He picked me up and spun me around.

"I missed you so much." I smiled.

"I missed you more."

I heard a slight ahem from behind Izzy who was still hugging me.

I looked over and saw a tall man with black hair covering his eyes and a top hat.

"Oh yea sorry." Izzy laughed pulling apart from the hug. "I want to introduce you to some people!"

I turned to look at 3 other attractive men looking at me.

"Everyone this is the Lillie Stradlin."

"Lillie, This is Steven Adler, our drummer."

"Nice to meet ya! By the way nice shoes!"

"Yea he's the childish one and he is in love with Van Halen." Izzy Stated.

"Nice to meet you too!" I greeted.

I was also introduced to Saul "Slash" Hudson, their guitarist, the one with all the hair and Axl Rose, a ginger, their lead vocalist.

"And last but not least this is Duff Mckagan."

"N-nice to meet you."

He had a really nice, big smile and nice brown orbs.

"Nice to meet you too." I whispered.

It seemed like we were shaking hands for hours until Izzy broke us up.

"Alright you too, Duff she's mine you're not aloud to touch her." Izzy said sternly.

I started to laugh, as a frown was drawn across Duff's face.

"We walked because the airport is not too far from our house." Slash told as he began to light a cigarette. "Want one Izz?"

Izzy nodded and took a cigarette.

"Woah woah woah Stradlin. You smoke?" I asked surprised, I never dubbed Izzy as one to smoke.

He shrugged and put his arm around my shoulder.

••••••••••••

The rest of the way to their house I was laughing at all the funny jokes Steven made.

"So I see you are a fan of Van Halen." Steven said as a bigger smile was glued to his face.

"I am, in fact, my guitar that I brought is an Eddie Van Halen."

"YOU PLAY GUITAR?!" I heard Slash yell.

"She does, and she is better than I am!" Izzy chuckled.

Steven's mouth was open wide of jealousy.

"Awe Izzy, I am most definitely not better than you."

"Well any way, I want to see what you can do." Slash stated pointing at me.

"Alright, I can play Paradise City."

"Really?!" Axl yelled.

"Yea, I love the song so Izzy sent me the chords."

"Ohhhh I definitely want to hear this girl play!" Slash went on.

When we reached the house Izzy handed me my guitar and led me over to the couch. The house was pretty decent sized for 5 and soon to be 7 people.

"Oh yea and guys, Lillie's best friend Ashley will soon be joining us, she is flying in tomorrow."

"Alrightttttttttt!" Axl said full of excitement.

"Come on bring out the guitar!" Slash was getting very impatient.

"Okay okay, I'm getting there." I laughed.

I began pulling out my Eddie Van Halen guitar out of my black hard case.

"Holy shit it's beautiful." Steven's eyes became big.

"Agreed." Slash said monotonously.

Izzy handed me a pick and I began to play paradise city.

After the Intro Axl began to belt for me.

"Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty, oh won't you please take me home-- yea yea."

Near the end of the song Axl sang the last high note and everyone began to clap.

"Holy shit you're amazing!" Slash yelled.

"Can I hold your guitar?" Steven asked.

"Of course!" I handed Steven the guitar and he held it really gently as if it were his baby.

"Alright Lillie, let me show you your room, by the way you and Ashley are sharings one if that's okay?"

"Oh yea, totally!"

The walls were white and plastered with posters Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Motley Crüe, The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi and even The Beatles. He knew exactly what I liked.

"Izzy...you did all this for me?"

"Of course, you are my little sister I'll do anything for you."

I hugged him tightly and put my suitcase in the room, unpacking all my clothes.

••••••••••

"Guys lets watch a scary movie!" Steven said.

"I love scary movies! I'm so down!" I yelled.

As kids me and Izzy always used to watch horror movies together.

"Only if I get to pick!" Izzy said.

"Of course Stradlin gets to pick, every fucking movie night dude!" Duff said disappointedly.

"Guys just let Lillie pick, she just got here!" Slash yelled.

"Can we watch Halloween? That's my favourite one!" I looked at Izzy.

"That's my favourite too!" Duff smiled.

I smiled back as Izzy rolled his eyes.

"Fine you win Mckagan."

Duff stuck his tongue out at Izzy while laughing uncontrollably.

We all got on the couch under a big blanket and cuddled, I sat between Duff and Izzy.

It was 1:30am and after my long flight I was really tired.

I rested my head on Izzy's shoulder and I dozed off to sleep...

Duff's POV

I knew I liked her the minute I laid eyes  on her. We have so much in common but no way in hell would Izzy let me ask her out.

I watched her as she began to fall asleep, she was even more beautiful when she slept.

A/N things will get better I promise! Anyway comment ideas and vote, Thanksss
-zeppelinxfloyd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 307 15
Silvia Stradlin sister is the little sister of Izzy Stradlin. She plays soccer and when Izzy brings his band to one of her games, she falls head over...
5.3K 62 14
{book one} Duffs little sister, Y/n, is sent to go spend her summer break in LA . Warnings: Drug-usage, Smoking, profanity, violence, death.
141K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
19.7K 421 18
|UNEDITED| It's a Story about Axl Rose and Hanna Stradlin- Izzy Stradlin's sister (not really) Hope you enjoy <3 And pleasssssse sorry if I made any...