Mesmerizing Mr. Mafia

By JessiHugz

Chloe Cruise, the daughter of multimillionaire and business extraordinaire Austin Cruise, is set to take her... More

Snapped
500k
Gattina
As Fierce as a Kitten...
The Mafia House
What Happens in Walmart, Stays in Walmart
Money Owed
Criceto
The Russian Mafia
Unexpected Cuddles with the Mafia Boss
Innocent Little Bambina
Mr. Mafia's Wife
Criceto is Actually a Compliment
Meet My Bestest Friend Luca
Does the Little Gattina Have a Crush?
The Jealous Hamster
Gattinas and Clubs and Junkies OH MY
High as a Kite
The Romeo and Juliet Project
The Criceto Has Done it Again
Meaner than the Meanest King of Mean
Breaking Her Heart
The Truth About Mr. D'Amico
Marrying....Mr. Mafia?
Thou Shalt Not Lay A Hand on Another Man's Wife
The Worlds Greatest Pull Out Gamer
Sex Scene: The World's Greatest Pull Out Gamer
When's My Wedding???
The New Mr. & Mrs. D'Amico
The Glum Girl
1 + 2 = 3
Bandit
The Bump
Bambina or Bambino?
The Mafia Boss and the Pizza Place
The Halloween Special
The Evil Mini Person Inside Me
The Birthday Bambina
Child Support & Alimony
Principessa
Working with the Enemy
Pasketti & Meatballs
The Vengeful Mr. D'Amico
No Response
The Crazy Fan Girl
Perfection
And She Returns
Mr. Family Man
Dealing with the Call
Peaceful Little Angel Face
Trouble at the Four Seasons
Knight in Shining Armor
Orso
Midnight Gender Prediction Trip
The Pig Man's Expensive Mistake
Little Heartbreaker
The D'Amico Family Circus
Sio the Savior
Giving Him Up
Creepy Gorgeous
Desperate Kisses
The Red Wagon Club
Blood & Tears
It's an Expression
Breaking Her Heart II
The Conclusion
Her Dad's Funeral
New Beginnings and Sudden Ends
The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree
Trailer Park Interrogation
Major Turn On
Mr. Dramatic

The Better Brother

34.7K 1K 194
By JessiHugz

-Angelo's POV-

I didn't feel like going back to the main mafia house after taking Chloe back home, so I just stayed with her and Sophia. The two of them fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. Soph could probably understand most of it, but Chloe needed the subtitles, and reading always put her to sleep. Always.

Chloe was nestled up to me whilst Sophia was nestled up to her and Bandit was at the very end of the couch, much to my dismay. Just because I didn't go back to the mafia house, doesn't mean my work was complete. I still had things I needed to do, but I didn't want to wake either one of them up.

I got up oh so very slowly, making sure that I didn't disturb Chloe too much. Success.

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and headed for the front door, Bandit following closely behind. For a dog that seemed to hate me, he sure did love following me around.

I walked outside and he ran past, but the last thing I was about to do right now was chase a fucking dog around. I sat down on the concrete step and started scrolling through the contacts on my phone, finally reaching the person I wanted. I hit the call button and waited.

I didn't have to wait long, but it was still longer than I had the patience for, "Ciao," he said, very boringly, "Why are you calling me back? It's been less than two hours. How do you already know?"

"I obviously went to the fucking doctor or I wouldn't be speaking with you, now would I?" There was nothing I loved more than getting straight to the point, and my old man sucked ass at that.

"Why so hostile, Angelo?"

"You frustrate me."

"So, it's a boy is what you're saying. I don't believe you. You've always been a liar."

I sighed, "I can send you the fucking ultrasound picture if you really think I'm lying to you. I can guarantee you it's a boy."

"Fine, I'll believe you for now, but if it comes out with female parts, I will put you and your entire family in the fucking ground."

"Are you going to dig yourself a hole too then? Because last time I checked, you were mio padre."

He laughed slightly, "Here are my terms. Listen closely because I will only say them once." I waited for a second before he continued speaking, "I want my spot back as Boss and I want a warm welcome, not one of those bull shit parties everyone else gets. It needs to be a big party, with everyone from the Family, and I do mean everyone. And..." He trailed off, "I will not help you, until I have seen with my own goddamn eyes that this bambino is actually a boy. Meaning, his birthday is when I will finally take action against the Rossi's. However; if Lorenzo's son gets here before yours does, I am obligated to help him and not you. When is the due date?"

If it was an actual thing that could happen, I'm sure my blood would have been boiling from the anger his words brought upon me, "April 19, four months away."

"Hmmm...Lorenzo said Sienna's is April 1. You two battle it out and tell me how it works out."

-Chloe's POV / 3 Months Later-

"I can't believe you're letting him come back into the Family, not only that, but you're letting him take your spot," I said as Angelo zipped the back of my dress up. It barely fit me anymore. "He shot you Angelo, and he was going to shoot Sophia. How many times has he threatened us? Why the hell does he get to come back?"

Angelo wrapped his arms around my ever so expanding waist, and rested his chin on my shoulder, "Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal. There are other things you should be more worried about than this. If anything, having him be the head of the Family is safer," he placed a single kiss on my neck before dropping his arms from around me and walking out of the bathroom.

A few breaths later, I realized that I was not going to survive the night in this dress. I didn't have anything else to change into though because we were in the mafia house where Mr. D'Amico's welcoming party was going to be held. The only other stuff I had with me was the tank top and sweats I wore earlier today. That wasn't very classy though, if you ask me.

I grabbed my plum colored heels off the bathroom floor and carried them out into the hallway with me. I wasn't going to wear those until absolutely necessary.

I walked over to Sophia at the very end of the hallway, she was talking admiringly to Angelo. I looked her choice of clothing over, wondering how she let it get past Angelo. "Ok, so I can't even wear the nicest pair of flats I have, but you let our daughter wear Nike's? With a dress?"

"That's fashion, my love. Certain people can pull certain things off. And, So's probably going to be running around all night playing. She can't do that in fancy shoes, it wouldn't be comfortable."

"What am I going to be doing all night? Standing around?"

"With me."

"Oh yay."

Angelo feigned offense, "Don't sound so excited. Wouldn't want people to know how you really feel."

---------------------

Literally a thousand people swarmed the mafia house, and there were still others on their way. I was feeling really sorry for whoever was working the gate tonight.

I couldn't even see far enough to know where Sophia was. Angelo said not to worry about her, but it was hard not to. I was getting pretty freaked out by these people, I couldn't even imagine how she must have been feeling.

"Where is she?" I said more to myself than to Angelo whom was standing right next to me. He was busy talking to someone else anyway.

And as if she had been standing there listening, Sophia decided that now would be the perfect time to show up again. "Mommy," she put both of her hands on my bump. "I'm getting hungry. Is Te (Pronounced: Tay) hungry too?" She looked at my stomach as if she could actually see her brother in there.

A few of the people that stood around us talking stopped to look at Soph and I. Well, the women did, the men didn't care. "Was that a slip up?" One of the older ladies asked.

It wasn't like his name was going to come as a surprise to most people. I guess these Italians really took their naming traditions seriously. As long as you knew Angelo's grandfather's name, you would know our baby's name.

Sadly.

And it wasn't like you even had to go digging around to find out who he was, because there was literally a D'Amico family tree hanging up on the wall in this house. A huge one. It was incredibly hard to miss. Dante Alessio D'Amico, was the second Boss of the Family.

I was trying to at least get the first and middle name switched, so that it could be Alessio Dante. I could stomach that name better, but so far, my efforts were in vain.

"What?" Angelo asked the lady.

"You're actually going to name him after your grandfather?"

"."

"Well, we haven't totally decided yet," I chimed in.

"Mmm...we pretty much have," Angelo said.

"But not really."

The lady started to sneak away from the conversation, and I didn't blame her because I could feel the heat coming on. "Well what about Sienna and Lorenzo's son? Is he going to have the same name? Because last time I checked, you both had the same grandpa."

"Ok, but if they were really sticking with the naming tradition, Eloisa's name would have been Sophia instead. So don't worry about it. They'll probably pick some dumb ass name anyways."

"What?"

As if the night couldn't get any worse, Lorenzo, Sienna and Eloisa all walked up. Jesus Christ.

"What do you plan on naming your son?" I asked, doing everything in my power to avoid eye contact with Sienna.

"Probably going back to my Italian roots," Lorenzo started, "We're thinking Dante, after my grandfather."

"The hell you are!" Angelo snapped. "Pick something else."

"No, fuck you!"

I put my hands over Sophia's ears.

"Who the fuck invited you?"

"Dad."

"Of fucking course."

"What the hell is going on?" I turned slightly to see Mr. D'Amico stalking over in his designer suit. I faced forward again just as he reached us, accidentally making eye contact with Sienna in the process. God, she was super pregnant. Like more pregnant than me, and I was huge. She looked awful. "What are you two fighting about now?"

"Nothing," Lorenzo said.

"Bull shit."

"Literally nothing," Angelo added, "So don't fucking ask again."

Disrespect at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.

"You two have always been a royal pain in the ass. Where's your mother and sister? I said I wanted everyone here, and that means everyone."

"They're going to be late."

"Mommy," Soph whispered. "Can we find food?" I nodded and pulled her away from the D'Amico family drama. "Can we find meatballs?"

"I don't know if they have them," I said while looking over the table of food that was set out along the wall. I saw several types of biscotti, some olives, and other vegetables but that was it. If Soph didn't want this, she was going to have to wait for the actual dinner.

Just as I was about to turn to tell her the options weren't looking great, I saw her small hand reaching for a black olive. She must have really been hungry 'cause she wasn't usually a fan.

"Hey blondie," I quickly turned around to face the oddly familiar voice. The nickname was one I haven't heard in awhile.

I went from semi-bored to thrilled beyond imagine in .02 seconds, "Luca!" I gave him a tight hug, happy for his return. "Oh my god, I missed you." I looked around for Alessandra and Camilla but didn't see them anywhere.

"Yeah, just don't go saying that around Angelo," he pulled away from my hug and looked down at Soph who was busily eating the olives off her fingers, like little kids do, "Hey mini blondie. How've ya been?"

She smiled and nodded, "Good. Where's Cami?"

"She stayed in New York with her mom. I won't be here long, just had to come to this 'party'. It's like a mandatory staff meeting."

"You're not staying?" I asked, the disappointment clear in my voice.

He shook his head, "Sorry Clo."

The whole house went silent and a swarm of people flocked around Sienna. I wasn't sure why, maybe she was overdosing on something. She did look like death.

"Are you ok?"

"Do you need me to drive you to the hospital?"

"Are you sure that isn't something else?"

Those were all things people were saying.

"What the hell?" Luca mumbled. "What's going on?" He pulled me towards the crowd, and I made sure Sophia followed. I left her with him and walked to the other side to be next to Angelo.

"Her water broke," he said as if in a deep trance.

So what if she was? Why did that matter to him?

It's not like this was a race.

_____________________

Edited: 3/24/16

Question: Dante or Alessio?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 8K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
7.4K 519 48
NB: Previously titled, the Mafia's Fallen Angel. Now titled, Mafia Heiress✔️ "A female can never be a heir to anything. Useless trash" he says in our...
1M 20.3K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...