8. At His Command (BWWM) [Boo...

De kudz12

First book - At Her Command Second book - Talia Third book - ⬇️⬇️⬇️ (This one) My favorite couple Linc and Me... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The Commissioner
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Raquel
A/N
Chapter 12 - Family and Friends
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Snippet
Chapter 15
Q/A Session
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
A/N - fellow readers
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry - Not an update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Epilogue
Dangerous Affair (bwwm)

Chapter 23

4.2K 267 20
De kudz12

"Oh it's nothing at all Rafael. Please take a seat," Linc said with a chuckle as they looked at Rafael's puzzled expression.
"No, this can't be. You...you are Mr Lovechild?" He said shaking his head.
"I said take a seat," Linc growled.  "Laila be a dear and inform the managers they have exactly, two minutes to grace us with their presence," Linc said still holding onto Mel.

Nervously taking a seat as he realized they had his company he looked at them with such contempt. His pride too large to look defeated as he stared at them head held high.
"What do you want?"
"Nothing at all," Linc said sitting back. "I already got what I wanted," he said as the managers walked into the room looking flustered at the prospect of meeting their new boss.

Each man and woman came to a halt upon realizing that Lincoln and Melinda Shields were the new owners.
"Ladies, gentlemen please take your seats," Linc stated as they scurried for the chairs.

Grabbing a seat they waited as Linc looked at each one of them seeing pure fear making him smirk as the room was as silent as a church.
"Tsk tsk tsk. Not a gentlemen in sight," Mel said as she stood up offering her seat to one of the ladies who timidly took the seat.
Cas had long offered his seat and now stood by the window admiring the view outside.
"None at all sweetheart," Linc said pulling her down onto his lap as the seated men stood offering their seat to the ladies.
"Darling aren't you forgetting something?"
"Not at all love," he said turning to Rafael. "Mr Rodriguez I think I can handle everything from here, thank you for selling us this lovely establishment," Linc said with a smile as Rafael glared at him so hard it was a surprise the glare did not become a permanent scowl.

Just then a knock was heard in the silent room as Linc bellowed, "Enter!"
Anftonio entered with a trolley of food as all eyes focused on him following him as he headed towards Mel and Linc.
"Hi Toni," Mel greeted him excitedly as she caught a whiff of the food.
"Good afternoon ma'am, sir," he said nodding at each of them respectively.
"Thank you Toni," Linc murmured with a warm smile that even surprised the men and women who were in that very room.

"I thought I told you to leave," Linc suddenly snapped at Rafael as two of Cas's men walked in.
"I will leave but you will regret the day you did this," he spat looking at the couple.
"Give me a minute love," Linc whispered as Mel stood allowing him to move out of  the seat.
Standing up Linc placed his hands deep in his pockets as everyone watched waiting for him to snap as he walked towards Rafael standing in front of him as he looked into his eyes seeing a glimmer of fear within which made him smirk.
"I am tired of your empty threats Rodriguez. Show me how hard you can punch, then I will show you how deadly my punches are," Linc said in a low tone that made those who heard him shrink in fear. "Now I suggest you leave with the little dignity you have before my friends treat you like the garbage that you are," he said turning on his heel his eyes finding Mel as she decided on what to have as Toni helped her decide. Rafael left without another word clearly defeated.

"Which room will you have your meal?" Toni enquired.
"She will eat here, and that's final," Linc said whispering the last part into her ear before she could protest about eating in front of all those people.

"Now ladies and gents, you all know who we are. Most of you have heard of our reputation and let me just warn you in advance. If you have any ties with Rodriguez I suggest you follow him out that door because I have no time for slackers or snitches. I have no time for problems and I definitely have no time for pest. Problems I will deal with very easily, but I will deal with pest must faster and deadlier. As for slackers," he chuckled. "Ask your new fellow workers from whichever company you choose," he stated. "Now you will notice new faces around. I have placed one individual per department and let me tell you in advance if you dare try to steal my money, tarnish my name, that will be the last time you ever work in any company for that matter."

Linc looked around the silent room whose silence was broken by Mel.
"Darling," she whispered as Linc turned to face her. "You really need to try some of this steak," she said with a smile making Linc chuckle.

"What my husband is saying in short is...If we are happy you will be happy, cross us we will cross you out, understood?" She said greeted by silence.
"Do I make myself clear!" She said as heads bobbed up and down. "Good," she smiled taking a bite of her steak as Linc sipped a glass of juice.
"Now as we speak, the employees have been asked to leave for the remainder of the day, some men are already making changes that will ensure everyone's safety. My work ethic is the same for each and every company we own. I want all senior employees to gather in the canteen tomorrow morning for a meet and greet. They know the ins and out of this company better.

"Before I forget, let me warn you in advance. We do not make threats, what my wife and I say can easily be turned into reality before your very eyes, if you understand what I mean. So tread carefully. You will each report to me at hourly intervals at my main office starting from two o'clock. Thank you," Linc said as they looked at him in a daze.

"Thank you," Mel said snapping them out of the daze.
Linc ignored them turning to face her as they stood to leave the office. Mel fed him some food whilst they slowly filed out of the room looking back at their new bosses who had already forgotten about them. Cas followed them going to check on his team.

-----

"Just take the damn fruits and let's go," Linc growled as Mel sunk her teeth into the nectarine.
Mel glared at him as he raised his hands in surrender slicing up some fruit for her placing it in a bowl for her before taking her hand pulling her up. What he did next surprised her as he kissed her running his tongue over her bottom lip pulling away he murmured, "yummy."
"If you want the sweetness you can eat the fruits.
"I prefer the sugary taste much better from your lips," he said making her roll her eyes.
"Come on let's go," she said tiredly leaning on him.
"Already tired love?"
"Well someone wore me down a few hours ago," she said as he chuckled kissing her temple picking her up.
"I did tell you, you wouldn't be on your feet for too long after I was done with you," he whispered.
"Yes indeed," she sighed resting her head on his shoulder as she held onto her bowl of fruits.

---------

"Maybe we should just get the kids back if it will help turn that frown upside down," Linc murmured as Mel looked up from her laptop smiling at him.
"If the kids were here then we wouldn't be able to do the things we did an hour or so ago," she murmured huskily.
"How ever will I explain the furniture replacement," he murmured looking around the living room.
"Hmmm an earth tremor," she suggested earning a hearty laugh from him.
"Beautiful indeed, but what tremor affects only the living room and our house alone for that matter.
"I don't know," she said with pure innocence as she straddled his lap. "A good one," she said with a smile as she felt his fingers running up her shirt.

"A good one indeed. What will we ever do to rectify such an atrocity?"
"Well kisses always make bad things go away," she said biting her lip.
"That I can provide."
"Touching is also good."
"Hmmm now I wouldn't mind a good massage from you," he said with a playful smirk.
"I think the other way round would work better. The baby needs to relax," she hummed as his hands worked their magic.
"Is the baby the one who wants to relax or you sweetheart," he whispered into her ear.
"I think...I think you need to relax," she smiled as she felt him growing hard.
Getting off his lap she smiled mischievously as he stretched out his legs his gaze still on her as she took her laptop going back to work.

"Buzzkill indeed," he mumbled as he stood up.
The shuttering if glass made Mel scream in terror as the bullet grazed Linc's shoulder.
"Stay down," Linc whispered going low himself as he moved towards Mel.
The room was silent as Linc told Mel what to do.
Running across the room staying low Linc followed close behind but stood up once he saw the target set on Mel moving faster towards her.

"Linc," Mel mumbled close to tears as she lay beneath him.
Laying still she heard footsteps as a man came in towering over them. Pretending to be dead she stayed still as she heard him speaking to someone.
"Both of them are dead, start transferring the money."
A few minutes passed as she made sure the man had left.

Linc groaned as she rolled him off her. Moving her leg she winced in pain as blood oozed out of her wound. Tying it up she checked over Linc seeing the bullet graze on his shoulder and his arm. His leg however was in the same condition as hers and she tied it up as he groaned in pain as blood oozed out of his abdomen. Pulling him into her arms she leant against the wall as she realized he had shielded her from the worst. Grabbing her phone she dialed the closest person to them.

"Ethan...."

Don't kill me. Just vote, comment and promote.😄

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

62.5K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
79.5K 4.1K 27
Is There No More Liam And Amayah? Find Out... If You Haven't Read The First Book, I Highly Advise To Do So Before Starting Book 2.
202K 9.7K 45
Married bliss can't last forever... Since their intense passionate beginning, Max and Kira have fought against unforeseen obstacles and challenges. N...
258K 9.7K 29
Read Book I and II first. Then come back and read this one