The Tutor...

By Beyonce_my_main

Y/N and Dinah Jane read to find out more More

Your Mistake
I am smart!
i hate people who tease!
Car Rides
she's the jealous type
It won't stop
when we were young
PILLOW TALK
R.I.P
a hidden secret
A hidden secret part 2
the ex
guys..
1+1=Trouble
4 years....
Day Of fun??
Day of fun pt 2
things get crazy
whats the matter
HOLD UP!
thats MY girl
sex you up pt1
sex you up pt2
quick question who wants to see my face
oh my GAWD
chat with the characters
whats you guys

First session

3.6K 121 28
By Beyonce_my_main

Last time on the Tutor

She puts a arm around your shoulder and pulls you close "you are so beautiful you know that." Dinah said looking at you...................
//////////////////////

Dinah POV

Thank god for letting me be smart or else I probably wouldn't be with Y/N right now. I was pulled out of my thoughts by her beautiful angelic voice. "So is it yes or no?"
"Hm what oh shi-shoot can you repeat the question?" She giggled oh my gawd her giggle. "Sure I asked are we going to start now?" "Oh yeah sorry I just lost myself" and hopefully she can find me.

Y/N POV
she's so cute when she is in a deep thought. "So is it yes or no?" I say hoping she didn't hear me say what I just said "Hm what oh shi-shoot can you repeat the question?" I giggle "sure I asked if we are going to start now?" "Oh yeah sorry I just lost myself " I walk behind her silently being a creep by looking at her ass. " so do you understand the problem?" "What?" She chuckles and says 162x to the fifth power over 2x equals what?" "Oh that's hard hiw about a deal for the answers?" I say hoping she says yes." Alright but what if you get the right?" "You have to give me a kiss each time" her eyes lit up "OKAY or um I mean alright fine whatever "
"The answer is 162x to the fifth power over 2x squared. Her jaw dropped then she leaned in and I never was so happy to get an answer right her lips tasted like heaven and it starts to get heated and I grab her waist and squeeze she moans softly and I pull away giggling like a baby while she blushed.

////////////

What did you say to Dinah? 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...