Where Are You? (Suga Fanfic)...

By 00Kookie00

What happens when you forget everything about your past? Kim Yejin forgotten her memory and now she got a cal... More

About the characters
Ch. 1 New Roommates
Ch. 2
Author Note
Ch. 3 Who?
Ch. 4
Ch. 5 Memories Faded Away
Ch. 6 Amnesia
Ch. 7 What?
Ch. 8 Meeting
Ch. 9 Is It Me Or Her?
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12 The Date
Ch. 13 "New Friend"
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16 The Prank
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20 It was a Misunderstanding
Ch. 21 Enough
Author note NOT A UPDATE
Ch. 22 Butterfly
Ch. 23
Ch. 24 It was too late
Ch. 25 Protect
Ch. 26
Ch. 27 Dream
Ch. 28 Done
Ch. 29 Memories Restored
Ch. 30 Leaving
Ch. 31
Ch. 32 Sakura
Ch. 33 Surprise
Final Chpater Welcome Back
~Epilogue The Wedding pt 2~ The End~

~Epilogue The Wedding pt 1~

577 21 9
By 00Kookie00

~a year and a half has past~

Yejin p.o.v:

We were sitting with the armys,waiting for bts to perform. It's been exactly a year and a half that we've been together. We got the front rows, perfect,

"I can't wait!!" Eunseo said.

"I'm so excited because something else is also gonna happen beside them performing!" Soah said, nudging me.

"What you mean?"

"Oh you'll see," Soah said, smirking at me.

"I just can't wait to see her face!" Sojin said.

I just looked at them with a confused look. What do they mean? Meh, I shrugged it off when the lights dimmed. All of the armys started to scream and we joined them. That's when I saw them appear, which made us go louder. They started with I Need U,

"BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS! BTS!" We all yelled the fan chants with the others.

They continue to perform their other songs when all of a sudden they stopped.

"Um we have a special announcement. Well our Min Yoongi has something to tell our armys." Jin said.

"What could it be?" One fan girl said.

"Is it something big?"

"Could it be about him dating?"

"Please don't be too shock or surprise at his announcement," Namjoon said.

I wonder what it could be, "Hey do you guys ha--" I stop to see them giving me this smug look.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?..."

"Ahem, dear armys, I have been dating a special girl for a year and a half now." He said, stopping to hear some of the fans going what! and awwww~~

"What! I never thought he would have been dating that long?!"

"Who's the special girl, is it a idol or a fan?"

"I'm shocked, I want to know how she looks like now!"

I sat there with my mouth hanging open, I turned to see them laughing at me.

"Did you guys know about this the whole time?!" I said, hitting them.

"Haha! Look at your face, he been wanting to tell the fans. Just keep listening, he has more."

"More? What more does he have to tell?"

She shushed me when he started to speak again,"As I was saying, I'm sorry if some of you are disappointed. She's a childhood friend of mine and not a idol. I been in love with this girl ever since we were kids."

"Awww! How sweet! Ever since they were kids, how adorable!" A fan gushed.

"No wonder his name is Suga," Another said.

I just kept quiet, I never expected him to actually announced it like this!

"--And continuing on, she's also here in the audience."

Right when he said that, the light flashed onto me. I looked at him who smile at me when he saw where I was.

"Look at that smile...I never seen Suga smiled like that," A fan said.

"With that smile, you can definitely tell he truly loves her," Another said, nodding her head.

"Come up here noona!" V said.

"Go on!" Sojin said, pushing me.

I slowly walked up to the stage, I reached the stage when bts moved to the side. Each one of them gave me a rose,

"I give you and Yoongi my blessings," Jhope said.

"Huh?" Was all I said.

They all broke out laughing,"What's going on?" I asked, still confused with what's going on.

"You'll know once you reach him," Jin said.

Then I stood there in front of him,"Here she is everybody, the love of my life. The girl I fell for," He said, grabbing onto my waist so i'm not so nervous.

It was silence, then he turned around and was holding something behind him.

"Yejin...I've been thinking and I finally came with a final decision. We have been dating for a year and a half now, I think it's time we tie the knot." He said, looking into my eyes.

My eyes grew big when he bent down with a tiny box in his hand. A huge smile grew on my face as tears form in my eyes, "Yejin-na, will you marry me?" He asked, opening the box to reveal a silver diamond ring.

"Yes I will," I said, putting my hand out for him.

He put it on,"CONGRATS YOU TWO!!!" I heard the three of them yell in the audience.

I couldn't help it but laugh at them, that's when other fans joined.

"Oh my gosh! Congratulation! I hope you two have a happy marriage life!"

"CONGRATS!!"

"CONGRATULATION YOU TWO!!!"

Bts joined when fireworks shot up from the stage,"Also, all the armys are invited to our wedding," Yoongi said.

They all gasp, "REALLY? OMG!!" They all screamed.

I looked at him, "How long have you planning this?" I asked, poking him.

"A long time now," He said, leaning in to give me a kiss.

"Uh no, we're in front of everyone!" I said, covering my mouth.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The maknae line said.

I looked at them and shook my head no when I heard the fans join them, "KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!" 

I groan,"Hey they're asking for it so why not?" He said.

He then leaned in and kissed me, I heard them scream. I kissed him back and broke apart, smiling.

"You own me one this time Min Suga," I said, playfully hitting him.

He returned the smile,"Now everybody, we will giving each and one of you a invitation as you leave! Make sure you get one!" Namjoon said.

"The wedding is tomorrow by the way," Yoongi said.

"WHAT?! TOMORROW?!" I yelled.

"Yes tomorrow, now let's go pick out your dress!" He said, getting off stage.

"But what about th--"

"We got this, you two go!" Jin said.

But the inside of me was all jumpy and happy. Never would have I thought I would marry this guy nor meet with him again. I smiled as we ran to the car,

"Your mother is already there with my parents," He said, driving off.

"You really are prepared," I said, laughing.

"Hey what can I do, you are the girl I love the most." He said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I laugh at him,"Since when did you become this cheesy?" I said.

He laugh,"Ever since I started going out with you," He said.

I rolled my eyes, just why did I fall for him? I chuckled to myself, as we jam to music in the car.

~~arrived~~

"We're here sleepy head," A voice said in my ear, sending chills down my neck.

"Huh? Oh were here?" I said, getting up.

He laugh at me,"Let's go, come on i'll help you." He said, getting out to open the door for me.

I got out and went inside to meet my mother and his parents.

"Let's go choose your wedding dress!" My mother said, pushing me inside the dressing room.

"Ok! No need to push me!" I said, catching my balance.

~after choosing~

I look at the dress, I like it,"Go out there and show Yoongi!" They both said.

"I'm glad my son is marrying your daughter," Yoongi mom said.

I smiled at her and slowly walked out,"Yoongi....is this dress ok?" I said.

He looked at me and choked on his water,"Oh my gosh, are you ok?" I said going to him.

He held his hand up,"I-I'm good..." He said, coughing.

His dad laugh at him,"Oh Yejin, it's just your so beautiful that Yoongi choked on his drink. Look at how red he gotten!" 

I laugh,"Ohhh, then i'll take that as a yes to this dress?"

He stopped coughing,"Whatever dress you pick doesn't matter to me. You'll still look beautiful," He said.

"Alright, then i'll choose this one," I said.

I walked back in and told them. We payed and walk back out,

"Well tomorrow is gonna be a busy day," My mom said, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Your growing up," My mom said.

"Oh mom don't cry before my wedding day," I said laughing.

"I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle, do you want me to walk you down?" Yoongi father offered.

I nodded my head, my father passed away when I was a baby. It's been me and my mom ever since then.

"Alright see you guys tomorrow!"

We bow down and bid our goodbyes. We walked hand in hand, "I can't wait to see you in that dress and be my wife Yejin."

"And I can't wait to see you in a suit, becoming my husband," I said.

He chuckled and gave me a kiss, we walk back to the car and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok here's pt 1 of the chapter. It'll be too long if I wrote it in one whole chapter. The next chapter will be the final, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 305 34
Taehyung loves his noona. He always protects her even though he is younger and she says she can take care of herself. The usually happy, positive, so...
983 99 20
You've waited for him, but never came back FOR YOU. Now you've CHANGE even if something is MISSING, but you got rid of the past. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF...
3K 256 15
"I love you Jinnie. I really do, I always did and I will keep loving you. Trust me Jin, please" Jungkook pleaded. "You are saying this only because...
66.4K 2.7K 29
When it came to Kpop Kim Yejin was totally clueless, the complete opposite of her best friend Lee Ga Yoon. Yejin showed interest in other things li...