Me and My Boys

By Jessvk

If you like non-cliche stories, keep on reading darling. Oh? Girl has six hot bodyguards? But I've heard that... More

Me and my boys!!!!
Me and my boys... Chapter Two
Me and my boys... Chapter Three
Me and my boys... Chapter Four... (part A & part B)
Me and my boys... Chapter Five
Me and my boys... Chapter six
Me and my boys... Chapter Seven(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Seven(part B)
Me and my boys... Chapter Eight
Me and my boys...Chapter Nine
Me and my boys...Chapter Ten
Me and my boys...Chapter Eleven
Me and my boys...Chapter Twelve
Me and my boys...Chapter Thirteen
Me and my boys...Chapter Fourteen (part A)
Me and my boys... Chapter Fourteen(part B)
Me and my boys...sneek peek!
Me and my boys...Chapter Fifthteen (part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Fifthteen(part B)
Me and my boys...Chapter Sixteen(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Sixteen (part B)
Me and my boys... Chapter Seventeen(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Seventeen(part B)
Me and my boys...Chapter Eighteen(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Eighteen(part B)
Me and my boys...Chapter Nineteen(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Nineteen(part B)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty(part B)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty-one(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty one(part B)
Me and my boys.... Chapter Twenty Two(part A)
Me and my boys... Chapter Twenty Two(part B)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty Three(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty Three(part B)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty Four(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty Four(part B)
Me and my boys...chapter Twenty five(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty Five ( part B)
Me and My Boys Chapter Twenty Six (part A)
Me and My Boys Chapter Twenty Six ( part B)
Me and My Boys Chapter Twenty Seven(Part A)
Me and My Boys Chapter Twenty Seven(part B)
Me and My Boys ...Chapter Twenty Eight(part A)
Me and my boys...Chapter Twenty Eight(part B)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Twenty Nine(part A)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Twenty Nine(part B)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty(part A)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty One (part A)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty One(part B)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Two(part A)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Two(part B)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Three(part A)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Three(part B)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Four(part A)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Four(part B)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Five(part A)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Five (part B)
?
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Six (part A)
Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty Six (Part B)

Me and My Boys...Chapter Thirty(part B)

1K 48 10
By Jessvk

Don't die on me guys hahhahah.
******
"Clean that up," Karin said as she lifted her plate and with her fork, dropped her food to the ground close to where I was cleaning.

I had to keep it all in, I had to remain cool about all this messed up crap.

I picked her left-overs, scrubbing the spot on the floor she had stained. I looked up at them seated around the dinning table with their friends and those who had contributed to the takeover. Shayla and Ailee were at the center of the table, being pampered with gifts and food. Their guests included people I had seen before from previous balls and encounters with Violet Eyes. I couldn't believe they could betray Violet Eyes that easily, I couldn't believe they all something to do with this mess.

The doors in the end opened up and in came Graven, wearing the most luxurious suit I had ever seen. Thomas and Lucian walked behind him, their clothes almost similar to that of Graven. Behind them three, Derek walked in silence, yet his face expression seemed like it had changed. Had he truly reconciled with his dad? He looked just like him! With the smirk, the proudness of being his father's son, just like when I met him!

I stared in him in shock, he couldn't have turned bad again, had he!? I mean he was bad, but he had turned against his father! Why was he now with him!?

"Oh, you're here," Graven said as he noticed me on the floor.

I looked up to meet him but still kept on scrubbing.

"What will we do with her?" Thomas asked as he got closer to me, lifting my head up by the chin. I snapped my head back, backing away from him. Stupid bastard.

"It'll be no fun to have her killed. She has to see everything we do. This day will go down in history as the day the 'great country' was conquered without any conflicts. Isn't it beautiful?" Graven asked and all his companions added to it, congratulating him for this great accomplishment.

I stood, taking my bucket in hand as they began to get louder. They were drunk, they were being animals.

"You," Graven said as he called out for me,"come."

I slowly walked over to him, keeping the rag I was cleaning with in my hand. Once close to him, he grabbed my arm, pulling me with force towards his body.

"Should we do business with her?" Graven asked Thomas and Lucian.

"I know people who would pay a large sum of money to get one night with the previous Queen," Lucian said over the loud crowd.

It was then that I felt my body go cold and I felt like throwing up right then and there.

How sick could they get!?

"How much?" Graven asked.

"Gold and silver," Lucian said as they all turned to me.

"I'll be the first!" A man older than most people combined said as he stood up from his seat, walking over to where we were. He was short and had a cane and from what I could remember, he was a wealthy businessman that had visited Violet Eyes several of times before.

"How will you pay?" Graven asked.

The old man looked at me from head-to-toes, keeping his eyes at certain parts of my body. I just wanted to reach out at slap the crap out of his face!

He reached out to touch my stomach and that's when I lifted the rag in my hand and slapped him with it. Graven stood, yanking the rag out of my hand and returning the hit I had done. My cheek stung from the hit and as he was about to hit me again, Derek appeared to stop him, taking the rag from his hand.

"She's still the Queen," Derek said as he threw the rag on to the ground. "Whether you like it or not, she still has the power. The council Is nowhere to be found, so until then, she's still the Queen," Derek said as he sat himself down, pouring himself something to drink.

Graven sat down, ordering a maid to bring out more food and drinks, ordering his party to continue feasting.

"She may be but I can do whatever I want with her. Guards, take her and Mr. Hollard upstairs to their chamber. Karin, make sure nothing goes wrong with the business," Graven said as Karin stood and yanked me by the arm, dragging me to the main doors. I turned back and glanced over at Derek as he began to join his father's conversation.

"Come on!" Karin said as we walked down the hallway.

We reached the 'chamber' that was already waiting for us with music, roses and the finest linen. Karin had the maids give me a cold shower, scrubbing any sign of dirt they could see. Afterwards, they dressed me up in a slutty dress that showed more leg than anything else! I could feel my stomach weak and nervous, I was scared. I was truly scared. I knew what they would have me do and for that, I had all the right to be scared.

I was guided back to the main room, finding Mr. Hollard with the finest clothing, his perverted smile was already there as he patted the bed. There was a small air of smoke around the room and that's the thing that made me the most nervous. I could feel my body becoming weak the more I stood there.

Karin pushed me forward as she bowed, saying "I'll be outside to make sure we completed with your business, Mr. Hollard. Please, take as much time as you need."

"Oh, Karin, the lights, please," she said as she turned off the lights and left, closing the doors.

Mr. Hollard raised the volume of the music and climbed on the bed, getting under the covers. He took off his clothes, his chest hairily exposed as he began to order to come next to him.

If only I could knock him out but with what!?

"Come here," he said, louder this time and soon afterwards, Karin knocked on the door.

"Is everything fine?" She asked through the other side of the door.

"Everything's fine," Mr. Hollard said as he reached out and pulled me by the wrist, making me fall on to the bed. He climbed out and thank the heavens he still had an underwear on!

I dug my head into the mattress as I felt him rise my dress from my legs, his fingers trailing the skin that he had exposed.

"How do you want me to start off?" He whispered in my ear as his hands ripped the back of my dress open. I clung to the pillows, wanting to get him off of him but that old fart had more weight in him than I had expected. I pulled myself up, trying to shake him off but he pressed me deeper against the mattress.

"What-" he said as his voice cut off, his weight becoming lighter than before but I could still feel him on me. There was a thud on the ground and as I tried to turn to see what had fallen, he grabbed my wrists and lifted them up above my head, his hands pinning them tightly on the bed. His lips then trailed over my back, probably leaving marks due to how much he was biting. I could feel my body becoming lighter as I breathed in that stupid smoke, making me feel more than needed his touch.

I felt disgusting for reasons that were plain clear.

"Stop! Stop! Please stop!" I said as I began to cry as I felt him shift his body directly above my butt.

His lips began to rise up my shoulders, up to my neck and with one hand, he moved my hair to a side, exposing half of my face. I had my eyes shut, wanting all this to pass by in a hurry. He grabbed my neck from the front and pulled me up a few inches, licking my cheek.

"Natalie."

My eyes shot open as I heard him speak, turning to look at him and once my eyes met his, I shrieked from the shock.

To prevent me from saying anything else, he clasped his lips with mine and I was more than happy to return the kiss.

"What are you doing here?! How!?" I whispered through kisses as he let me flip over, taking him in my arms.

"I know this palace like the back of my hand," he said as he hugged me, tenderly kissing my neck.

I turned to him, loving the way his Violet eyes seemed to glow.

My Violet Eyes.

"How did you escape? How?" I said as I began to cry and with his fingers, he wiped them away from my cheek. "Did you know what he would do?" I asked, shocked but not surprised at the same time.

He nodded, saying," I'm sorry. It was so short notice that keeping it from you was the best thing to do to keep you safe. "

"And the boys!? Please tell me they're with you!"

"Shh! Yes, they are. They're safe," he said.

I always knew he wasn't stupid! He always had a plan for everything he did! And the boys, my babies! So did that mean that Derek was in his side too!?

He pulled us back, falling on top of me as he began to kiss me once again. The more we continued, the more our clothes were beginning to disappear. We were under the covers now, our bodies as close as they probably had ever been.

"It's the smoke," he said as he lifted my leg over his hips.

"Wait! Wait! What about Karin and-"

"I locked the door and Mr. Hollard," he said as he turned to the side of the bed. Mr. Hollard was on the ground turned away from the bed, sleeping and snoring.

He brought my attention back to him by a kiss while his hands roamed my body.

" I thought you didn't want a baby?" I asked as I slightly bit his ear.

He turned to glare at me, pinning my hands up above my head.

"Don't even get me started," he said as he leaned down and kissed my collarbone and in that instant, I felt like killing him.

He chuckled as I reached up to smack him on the shoulder, becoming more gentle as he saw my tears forming on the end of my eyes. He wiped them away, hugging me and kissing me to help the pain feel less there, there. If you know what I mean.

******
Karin had long stopped knocking on the door once we had gotten 'louder' and according to Violet Eyes, that's what she wanted to hear to prove I had slept with Hollard.

He leaned down, placing a small kiss on the tip of my nose and placed his forehead on top of mine. We were out of breath, still hanging on to each other, unwilling to let go.

"Hollard should be waking up any moment now," he said as he let his body fall down on top of mine.

"What's going to happen?" I asked, feeling some pain as I tried to move.

"Just act normal. I'll deal with Graven, playing just as he wants me to play. I'll also ask of you not to talk to Derek, he has his own mission to accomplish. "

"Where are you going afterwards?"

"Back to pit where he thinks I'm at right now," he said as he moved off of me, reached out to pick up his clothes. I hadn't noticed before the dark clothes he had been wearing and it somewhat looked like ninja clothes, if that sense.

"Didn't Derek hurt you?" I asked as he placed on his pants. He turned to me, his chest nicely sculptured with just few cuts.

He grinned and I couldn't help but throw him a pillow. That devious bastard had it all planned out.

I pulled up the blankets to cover myself up and seeing I was making a face at him, he came to me and lifted me up with whole blankets included.

"What?!"

"Know I love you, Natalie. I'll make things right but for right now, please don't get trapped into anything. I'll be there when you need me so don't worry about me," he said as he placed me down, my feet touching the cold-hard stone floor. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me up to kiss him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Come back to me soon," I responded, intertwining my hands in his hair.

He left soon after through a secret door underneath a loose stone, but not after placing Hollard on the bed. He woke after a few minutes, looking around and finding me sitting down at the corner of the bed.

"What happened? Did it happened?" He asked alarmed.

"What do you think?" I asked as I walked to the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

I had officially become a married with couple with Violet Eyes. I was literally screaming inside.
*********

Mr. Hollard counted the gold coins as he handed them over to Graven, saying how great our little encounter had been even though he couldn't really say what had happened cause he couldn't remember even one bit.

Derek stood next to his father, looking at me with a small smirk. I felt my cheeks blush as if he knew what had happened. I bet he knew.

"You look better afterwards," he said to me as he glanced up again.

"Shut up," I muttered as I turned my head away. Bastard.

"Why don't I marry you two? That way you can keep an eye on her," Graven said to both us as he stood from the desk.

Derek laughed as he shook his head.

"No, thank you. Already been there," Derek said as he looked down at the papers in his hands.

Graven laughed at the seriousness in Derek's words, lifting an eyebrow as neither of us commented on the issue anymore.

"Karin, find her a new suitor. Ask five times the amount each time," Graven said as he walked out of the office followed by Thomas and Lucian.

"Karin, go do as my father said," Derek said and in an instant, she walked out in a hurry. Derek checked outside just in case someone could be overhearing, laughing as soon as he could.

"Did he lie to you or what" He said as he continued to laugh.

I hit him on the stomach, making him grab it in pain.

"You were in it too! You freaking bastard!"

"Here, he told me to give this to you. I guess he was in a hurry that he forgot to give it to you. Or should I say, too busy?"

"I'll kill you!" I yelled as I took the flask he has take out from his jacket.

"Here you are," Ailee said as she appeared at the door.

Derek sighed as he saw her, turning his back at her as she came in.

"This slut," he said as he sat down, and with his eyes, told me to hide the flask

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 434 33
Just your typical relationship stories, but with a twist. created 08|28|14 published 09|24|14 completed 07|08|15
1.5K 66 26
He goes to the audition without much expectation because of his apperence which look like a girl that can cause so much trouble to even debut in a gr...
472K 9.1K 51
She made a promise. One that she didn't realize would be so hard to keep. ...
4.6K 137 17
Since forever it's always just been 13 year old Amelie and her Mum. They may not have been rich in money but they were rich in happiness and they wer...