Past is Past - The Vamps Band...

By authoring

Tristan and Kaylee Evans are trying to cope with the loss of their father, but it becomes increasingly harder... More

Chapter One - Introduction
Chapter Two- Reality hits
Chapter Three- Interrogations and Interruptions
Chapter Four- Catch ups and slow downs
Chapter Five - Preparations
Chapter Six - The Big Day
Chapter Seven - The Mystery Unravelled
Chapter Eight - The Morning After
Chapter Nine - Renovations
Chapter Ten - Complications arise
Chapter Eleven - Lights Camera Action
Chapter Twelve - Heartbreak and Apology
Chapter Thirteen - Meals and Mishaps
Chapter Fourteen - The truth comes out
Chapter Fifteen - New Arrival
Chapter Sixteen - Confrontations
Chapter Seventeen - Is this true?
Chapter Eighteen - Perfection is within reach.. maybe
Chapter Nineteen - The sun doesn't always shine..
Chapter Twenty - When life gets you down..
Chapter Twenty One - Guilt Trip
Chapter Twenty Two - Party Time
Chapter Twenty Three - Headliners
Chapter Twenty Four - Unfathomable Emotions
Chapter Twenty Five - Psychotic Minds
Chapter Twenty Six - Stay.
Chapter Twenty Seven - Day Trips
Chapter Twenty Eight - Gifts and Mischief
Chapter Twenty Nine - So little time..
Chapter Thirty - One shock after another
Chapter Thirty One - Coaching and Helping
Chapter Thirty Two - She's here
Chapter Thirty Three - How could you..
Chapter Thirty Four - Heart of Gold
Chapter Thirty Six - Wedding Bells
Chapter Thirty Seven - After Party Fun
Chapter Thirty Eight - Interviews and Playgroup
Chapter Thirty Nine - Revenge is sweet
Chapter Forty - New Years Finale (Last Chapter!)
Update!
Remember Me?

Chapter Thirty Five - Shippers and Planners

2K 61 2
By authoring

Before I even realised it I was sitting next to him again, still staring. I then, out of the corner of my eye, caught a glimpse of something shiny and gold. I looked at it, and then when it came into focus (which took a while, due to being incredibly puffy eyed) I looked back at him. "You kept it?" I asked, and he nodded. I lifted up his wrist, and the shiny object was dangling from one of his many, many bracelets.

A lot of them matched the ones I had on, we both got more and more everyday. "Of course I did, in case you deemed me good enough to wait for again. Which I realise is a long shot now.." his voice trailed off, and I wasn't sure why. Okay Kaylee, think of everyone else here. Think of the best thing to do. "Maybe it's closer than you think" I told him, and he looked genuinely shocked. He disattached the ring from the bracelet and held it in his fingers. "May I?" he asked, holding it out to me. I thought about it for a while. 

"I don't know yet, Connor" I told him, and he nodded. "I understand" he said, putting his head in his hands once again."I'd better go, Kimmy will be wondering what's taking me so long" I said, as I got up to leave. As I reached the door, his voice echoed through my ears. "Kaylee.. I still love you, and only you. I know it's a strong word, but it's really appropriate for.. this". I stopped in my tracks. Half of me wanted to say every single one of those words back to him, but the logical side took charge. "I'm getting there. Just promise me you'll do what we said" I replied, and he looked up at me and nodded. It broke my heart, his expression, when I didn't say it back, but I couldn't, yet. 

When I returned back home, Kimmy had Kayleigh in her arms. "How'd it go?" Kimmy asked. "I understand now. I understand" I repeated as I sat next to her. No matter how much Kimmy tried to get more information out of me, I wasn't sure there was any more information I could actually give her at this moment.

-- Three days later --

The story was blasting all over the local news channels and newspapers. One news channel took it all too literally.

"The Vamps bassist Connor Ball has been secretly rendezvousing with an old flame to apparently 'protect' his new girlfriend, bandmate Tristan Evans' younger sister Kaylee. Has Connor got a big decision to make, or is Kaylee going back on the market?"

As Cat, Kimmy, Priscilla and I watched the story on the news, we all threw popcorn at the tv. I was pulled into a group hug, and they all assured me it was all pure lies. I kept switching from channel to channel, and every local news channel was blowing up about it. Ever since Elena was admitted into rehab - not prison - the press got hold of the story and won't let it go. I checked online, and Vampettes were absolutely hating me. Except for a select group, who actually understood what really happened. Halfway through watching the third channel's take on the story, the other three boys battled their way through the ever growing crowd of paparazzi outside the house, and they were exhausted.

"The band's really popular then guys?" Priscilla asked, as they sat down opposite us. "Seems that way" James replied. "I have to fight people to get into my own house, that's ridiculous" Tristan said, breathless. I collapsed back into Kimmy's lap. "Where's Connor anyway?" Cat asked. "He's coming soon, he wouldn't tell us where he is though" Brad told us. "Weird" Priscilla said, and everyone nodded. "Do you not know?" someone asked me. "Why would I?" I replied. "Are you still not together?" James asked. I shook my head. "But you're made for each other" Cat added, and everyone nodded. "I don't have time for this, guys" I told them, and they let it go, thankfully.

The three boys went to practise a new cover, whilst the four of us girls continued watching the news, even though the other three advised me against it. All of the news channels pretty much made me out to be the bad guy, and some even made it sound like I broke Connor and Elena up in the first place. That hurt pretty bad. I didn't even know she existed until a few days ago.. Eventually Connor arrived, and the first thing he did was join the boys in the studio.

"Can we please stop watching the news? Kaylee it's depressing you" Cat's voice rang in my ear. "Whatever, I don't care" I replied, and she switched over to the music channels. Finally, some relief. It was all good until the adverts came on. There was a 60 second news blast, and of course the story was on there too. "Ugh why does all this happen to me?" my muffled voice said to whoever bothered to listen. "It'll sort itself out Kay, these things always do" Priscilla said soothingly. "What kind of things?" I asked her. She bit her lip as she thought. "Um.. I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I know this is one of them" she told me with a comforting smile.

Then, the boys returned and flopped opposite us. "Are you going to stay holed up in here forever?" Brad asked, and Priscilla glared at him. He shrugged. "I can't go anywhere else, can I?" I replied, and the other boys nodded. "Yeah, you can. I have an idea" Tristan said, and we all leaned in to hear it.

Ten minutes later, Priscilla and I were in my room, and I was handing her a ton of clothes. "Are you sure this will work?" she asked me, and I confidently nodded. The last thing I handed her was my favourite hoodie, that I knew the paparazzi have got hundreds of pictures of me in. "Now go get changed, then i'll fix your hair" I said to her, and she walked into the bathroom. A few minutes later she came back in and I quickly roughed up her hair and fixed it so you couldn't see her face easily.

We walked back down, and everyone nodded. "This is so going to work!" Kimmy said excitedly. "It's lucky that you're the same height and build though to be honest" Brad said with a laugh. Then, it was time for the next part of the plan. We quietly opened the back doors, and Priscilla stepped out onto the patio. I signalled for Cat and Kimmy to come and do their part. They walked up to the door. "Kaylee, come back! They'll eat you alive out there!" Kimmy shouted to Priscilla. 

"She's right! Kaylee, please come back inside, this crazy!" Cat shouted, and Priscilla kept walking. She walked around the outside of the garage, so she ended up at the side of the crowd outside of the front door. Kimmy and Cat kept shouting my name, and then slowly members from the crowd began turning to face Priscilla. "This is great, it's working!" I said to myself as slowly the crowd disbanded, and they all followed Priscilla who was now in a brisk walk. Within ten minutes, it was all clear. We all came together and high-fived each other. "Is she going to be alright though?" I asked. "How far will she go?" Cat added to my question. "She'll be fine, she was on the cross country team at school, she can run really long distances" Brad assured us, and we nodded. 

"So where shall we go to celebrate Kaylee's new found freedom?" James asked everyone. "There's a restaurant that just opened in the town square that's supposed to be really nice, we could try there?" Kimmy suggested. "One sec, i'm just going to call my parents, see how Kayleigh's doing" Cat said, and went into the other room. I quickly ran up and got changed, realising I was still in my worst clothes, and by the time I returned everyone was waiting in the living room.

"Aw Kay you look so beautiful" Kimmy commented, and I thanked her. "I hate being the centre of attention, you know that Kim!" I whispered to her, and she apologised. "Everyone in the cars!" she shouted, taking the attention off me. I quickly hugged her then went to go outside. "Wait, I don't even know where it is?" it quickly processed in my mind. Kimmy told me and Tristan the address then we split up into both cars and got to the restaurant in record time. 

As we all piled out, there were no paparazzi or crazed fans in sight. "Wow, Priscilla really does a good job doesn't she?" Cat said her thoughts out loud. "That she does, that she does" Connor replied, then we headed inside. "Table for seven please!" Kimmy excitedly told the waiter who quickly showed us to a table. "We'll go get the drinks in whilst you girls decide what you want" James said, then the boys left to go to the bar. "Are you ever going to make up with my cousin? Because I hate seeing you both like this" Cat asked me once we'd decided on what to order. 

"Eventually. I think. But it's the principle he didn't tell me about Elena that's bad. I mean, the sentiment is really sweet, but I could have at least done something to help him if he'd have told me" I replied to her, and she sighed. "Just please work it out soon, you're perfect together, and i'd hate Kayleigh to grow up into a family with this much tension" she said, and I nodded. "I'll swallow my pride and dignity again if it makes anyone happier" I announced, and I was hugged from both sides. "Yay! So you're not mad at me about making you walk down the aisle with him at the wedding?" Kimmy asked from the other side. "I told you I wasn't mad about that, but if it makes the group dynamics better i'll try" I told both of them, and their hugs tightened.

A few seconds afterwards the boys returned, weighed down with tons of drinks. "How drunk are you trying to get us?" Kimmy asked, her eyes widening at the sight of all the glasses being placed on the table. Good thing it was a ten seater table, we needed the extra room. "We'll see won't we" James replied, winking at her. "Ugh, i'm starting to rethink the event in a few days time.." her voice trailed off as she saw his hurt expression. "You're so easy to upset, it's ridiculous. I got used to your sense of humour, you get used to mine!" she said, and he perked up again. 

"Enough of your domestics, lovebirds. Have you decided what you want to eat?" Connor asked us, and we all nodded. We pointed out to the boys what we'd chosen, and they nodded. "Okay, we'll go order the food for everyone" Kimmy said, then grabbed James' arm and tugged him towards the ordering place. "We're going to call my parents, check on Kayleigh again" Cat said, then she and Tristan left. "I'm going to call Priscilla, find out how far she's ran" Brad said, then he left too. "Great. Thanks guys" I mumbled as I watched them all leave in different directions. 

Just as I saw Connor open his mouth to break the silence, three girls ran up to the table, and they were beaming at us. "We're such, such big fans! Can we have your autograph?" one said, and held her notebook out to Connor. Another walked over to me and held her notebook out to me. "Can I have your autograph, Kaylee? You're my favourite" she whispered the last part. I was genuinely shocked, and she looked sincere about it. I quickly signed her book, then she ran around to get Connor's autograph. The other two then ran around to me, asking me to sign their books too, which I did, happily. Then they all regrouped at the end of the table. 

"Are you two together again?" one asked, and I said nothing, not looking at Connor. "Because you're the cutest couple ever!" the second said. "Yeah, we ship Kaynor sooo much!" the third said. "Um, we have to have a conversation, so we can attempt to work things out" I said to them, and they nodded rapidly. "Okay, thankyou so much!" they all said in unison then ran off. I turned to look at Connor, and he was already looking at me. "If it's any consolation, I ship Kaynor too" I mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear. "Really? Still?" he asked. "I guess" I replied and he smiled a little. "So do you want to maybe start things up again?" he asked straight out. 

"Baby steps. I know I overreacted, and you were looking out for me, which I appreciate more than you know. But you need to do things for yourself once in a while, i'm not completely incapable of looking after myself" I told him, and he slowly nodded. "I suppose I should put this back away then.." his voice trailed off as he put the ring back in his pocket. I didn't even see him get it out in the first place. "I'd rather be able to see it, myself" I said with a weak smile, and he looked up at me, reading my expression. I sighed, and held out my hand. He studied my eyes for a while, then slipped the ring back on my finger. "So does this mean.." I cut him off. "Like I said, baby steps." he nodded, and sat back in his seat. Just then, the others returned. As Cat and Kimmy took their places either side of me, they both patted my shoulder. "Thankyou" Cat whispered with a smile as she saw the smile now on Connor's face. 

"I'm so proud of you!" Kimmy whispered as she sat down. She noticed the ring, which was still glistening as much as it was the first day, I assumed Connor must have kept it that way, and grinned. "Really? I didn't do anything.." I whispered back and she shook her head. "You could have made all of us feel awkward and made an unbearable atmosphere for a few months. But you were the bigger person" she concluded, and I conceded defeat. It was impossible to win an argument against Kimmy when she was adamant she was right. 

The meal was a really nice way to spend the night, and when I woke up the next morning I felt strangely optimistic. Kimmy had stayed over again, and I rolled her over so she'd wake up. "Kimmy.. your wedding's in four days, and you have none of the arrangements booked, no caterers, no band, no reception, nothing. What are you going to do?" she suddenly bolted upright and looked horrified. She thought for a few seconds, then breathed a sigh of relief. "I tried to, but James wouldn't let me. He said he'd taken care of everything, all I had to do was pick out my dress and bridesmaid dresses" I looked at her. "Have you picked your dress and bridesmaid dresses out?" I asked, and her eyes widened. "Oops" she said in a high pitched voice. 

"Ugh, i'll call Cat and Priscilla" I told her, as she ran around realising how bad of a planner she was.Cat said she'd be over in a few minutes, as did Priscilla. When they arrived, I asked Priscilla how she'd managed to avoid the paps. As her mother is a real estate agent, she told her about a house that has been vacant for years, so she ran in there, got changed, then slipped out unnoticed. "They still think you're in there" she told me with a laugh, and handed me a backpack. 

"There are your clothes back, by the way" she said as she handed them to me. "Kimmy you're a terrible bride to be" Cat said, as Kimmy had just about calmed down. "I know, I know, can we just go please?" she moaned as we all piled into my car. Four bridal shops later, she had found a dress she didn't hate.

"This one is THE dress! I want this one!" she squealed and jumped up and down. "Aw that is nice! Now for our dresses!" Cat said excitedly. We found our dresses at the same shop as Kimmy's, which was a huge relief. Kimmy approved them, and we bought all four dresses and drove back to my house. 

We went to try the bridesmaid dresses on, and when Kimmy saw them she squealed in delight. "They look amazing!" she managed to say. They were long, baby blue dresses, with a belt in the middle. Not your traditional bridesmaid dresses, but honestly is anything about the eight of us traditonal or normal? Kimmy had already tried her dress on at the shop, so she had no need to try hers on again. "Hey Kimmy do you need a bouquet too?" Priscilla asked after we'd got changed again.

 "Oh my- okay. Someone ask one of your male pals to pick me up a bouquet?" she asked us, and we looked at each other. "My phone's on charge" I told her. "I've ran out of texts" Priscilla said. "Ugh. Fine. I'll do it" Cat moaned as she started tapping on her phone. A half hour later, Tristan came in holding a bouquet. "Aw like the prettiest bride there never was" I teased as he handed it to Kimmy. "Shut up, Kay. At least it suits me better than it would you" he joked. I shrugged. "Everything is now finished off my list. Now, to relax for four days" Kimmy announced as she laid down and fell asleep again within five minutes.

Oh, how we were all growing up..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But anyway, thankyou for sticking with me and the story, it means so much knowing people read what I write! There's only five chapters until the end thoughhhh!

So yeah, vote, comment, fan me if you like the story!

Stay the perfect people that you are xox

Ps; Please let me know what you think about the sequel (who's point of view it should be from), but most importantly if you'll read it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
8.5K 252 16
"Warning: Huwag babasahin kung matatakutin. Note: Nakakatakot! My I.M.A.G.I.N.A.T.I.O.N @AllRights Reserved "Rhitscine"❀❀