My Amish Bride

By tash07

Amy Peters had her life planned out. She had just finished college, and then she would go to college become a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

My Amish Bride

7.2K 81 12
By tash07

©Copyright 2013 all work presented is property of tash07, any duplication or reproduction of all or part of this work done by the author without explicit permission is severely prohibited and illegal.

Author's note

***********************************************************************************************

Hi everyone. I know that this may be one of my craziest works so if you don't like it well it's ok. That said I leave you to explore these chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 9.4K 34
Hannah Simpson; an 18 year old girl who isn't so much for the proposition of marrying some childhood friend because she wants to find someone for her...
169 0 33
When Haven ends up in an abusive arranged marriage instead of living the life she'd dreamed, she is forced to suffer in the marriage with her only es...
169 1 14
Amanda's life is going alright. She has alot of friends, a boyfriend, her two parents, and a bunch of money. But the day her parents are arrested c...
156 2 8
Jake is engaged to be married soon, when his parents are killed in an accident. To his surprise his brother inherits the farm. Jake worked with his f...