Another world 2.

Galing kay dayumstyles

Book 2 for 'Another World* (Sequel) Yes, They bumped into each other and made history together. It seems they... Higit pa

Another world 2.-Harry Styles
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Note.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
The End. :)

Chapter 19.

13.5K 590 111
Galing kay dayumstyles

CHAPTER 19

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Ha...Harry!" Her grip tightens around my hand as she shifts in her seat due to the pain. I try my best to stay calm and keep my attention on tne road but my mind keep shifting to the situation she is in. The emotions inside me are literally bursting. I'm extremely excited, worried and panicked and the same time and I swear this mixture is not good.

"It's alright, baby. We're almost there." I kiss the back of her hand, trying to calm her down. It has been too long since I've kissed and it feels so gokd just my kissing her hand. Her hand tightens again takingnmy attention, she shifts in her place. I don't really knkw what's happening to her but all I know is she is in real pain and kts getting me worrried. What if this pain is becasue something is wrong with Sydney, like the doctor said.

"Harry, look out!" My attention drives towards the road, the other coming towards us. I quickly spin the whesl going back in my line. My breath was hitched in my throat. Fuck, I need to focuse. I would have banged the car there.

"Harry, calm down." Her thumb crease on my hand. "It's a normal pain." Its like she can read my mind. A smile tug on my lips, as I gaze at her first before turning back to the road.

Soon enough, we reach the hospital building, Maira's pain increasing. She is taken in the Gurney, down the hall as I follow her. She mouths an 'I love you.' before disappear down the hall way. Everything went by so fast I couldn't even reply her.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

My body felt numb, worst than I could have imagined. I slowly open my eyes finding the room empty, only the voice of some machinery fill the silent room. I look around, almost unable to speak. Where is Harry? He should be here with me at a time like this!

The door cracks open, my eyes I instently flick towards the person entering the room. It was the doctor. She smiles warmly, more like sympathetically. Closing the door behind her, she walks towards me with a file in her hand. I try to muster a smile as she takes a seat next to me.

"How are you feeling now, Maira?" She softly spoke. I shake my head, giving her an assuring smile.

"W-where is H-harry?" I finally spoke, my voice came out as a whisper. Her smiles slowly fades, her hand coming on top of mine as she game me a smile. Why isn't she speaking?

"& Where is Sydney? My baby?" She doesn't reply, her eyes show pure sympathy towards me.

"Maira....I....er...We....we tried our best......but she...." The doctor stutters, her grip around my hand getting tighter. What is she talking about? Why isn't she answering my queation properly?

"Where is she!?" My voice rose, the lump in my throat grew as I tried to bite away the tears. Inknow exactly where she is but its too...I just can't believe this so easily.

"Calm down!" The doctor stood, fixing my cables that were connected to my arm.

"Tell me where she is or I'll rip this off I swear." The tears that I held were now flowing down my cheeks. She looks at me, rubbing her hands on my headto calm down.

"S-she couldn't make it." She finally spoke. "Maira, we tired our best bit it was too late. I'm so sorry."

I had no idea what to do right now. The tears were rolling down my cheek as I stared at the selling, hwr words echoing in my mind. Sword were being stab in my heart.

"No." I mumbled to myself. I was gonna lose ot anytime now.

"And Harry told me to give you this." She places a ring on my chest....our marriage ring....

My mouth gaps as I stare at the ring. I grab it in my fingre, slipping it in my small one with my wedding ring. I'm loosimg it, I've lost everything, I have nothing.

I suddenly break into fits of laughter, my gears flowing faster then before. My laugh echo around the room, the doctor frightened with my out burst. I stare at the ring, laugh uncontrollably. What is happening to me? My brain has gone numb, my eyes vision getting blurry. You bitch you don't have Harry, you don't have anyone. He left!

"No...no....no...." The mumbling turned into screaming, the laughing turned into crying. I arch my back up in pain but the pain in my heart was greater.

"Harry!" I shout his name multiple times, the doctor trying to calm me down but nothing can calm me down...I just want Harry.

••

"Harry!" My eyes shoot open, my voice was too low.. I start to take in my surroundings finally realizing it was a dream. My body hurts, its numb actually and I can hardly move a muscle.

Harry is sitting besides me, his hands I mine as he draws small circles on top of it. He is staring at the ring on my fingre, a smile tugging on his lips. My heart is relaxing, his smile assuring me that everything I saw was a dream...just a dream.

"Harry?" My voice was so low, but it was loud enough from him to hear. Harry's head shoot up, his gaze meeting mine. His face lit up, the smile grew wider than before. His eyes were a little glassy but full of amusement and excitement as he stares into mine. Harry lifts my hand up, placing a soft yet long kiss on it before speaking.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Harry asks. I smile at him nodding my head in assurence. He smiles wider before pressing another kiss on the back of my hand. I am craving for his lips on mine right now.

My eyes flick on the crib that was empty. I know it's going to take time for her to come here, infront of my eyes but the dreams just keep haunting me. It brings the worst thoughts, even though I know it won't happen now. Everything is ok.

"Sydney will be here in a few minutes. They have to check somethings." Harry takes my attention, my lips tugging into a small smile. I turn towards Harry. His face carried a different type of smile. It was the actual smile, he was happy. His eyes carried excitement, he could not wait to see her daughter, hold her in his arms.

"I saw her, Maira."

I bat my lashes multiple times, staring at the smiling male sitting next to me. His dimples deepen soon, the thumb that drew circles on my hand now coming to a pause.

"She's beautiful." Harry mumbles. "Just like her mother." His eyes finally meet mine. I couldn't help but smile at the glow they contained. He was full of happiness and joy and all the beautiful things I love to see.

"Remember when I said I wanted her to have your lips?" I nod.

"She has them. She has your lips." Harry smiles before blinking a few times. "She has my curls...and nose I think."

I close my eyes, taking in the the happy moment we are going through. It seems so perfect. The tears roll down the side of my face. My heart was fluttering with happiness.

The bed slowly moving. His lips press a kiss on both of my eyes before I flick them open to meet his eyes. His breath was fanning my face, sending tinglings down my body. I snake my free hand behind his head, bring him closer to my lips.

Our lips part, meeting eachothers. God how much I was craving for this.

There was a knock on the door, inturrpting our moment. Harry pulls away, turning towards the door. The knob twists before the door sways open revealing a smiling doctor. She walks towards me with a paper in her hand. The doctor asks me how I'm feeling and that the pain would be decreased in a matter of time. She told us about the health of Sydney, that she is alright...not perfectly. She was suppose to more weight as a usual baby but the doctor told me some kimd of milk and other therapies that will hopefully help.

The doctor is then interrupted by another nurse. Our head turns towards the lady coming in. She smiled at allm3 faces befoee turning back around and dragging a crib....Sydney's cribs. My eyes flick towards Harry. He watch the crib intently, his dimple appering on one side. His hands fiddle at his sides, obviously showingbhis nervousness. I have no idea whh there is lump growing in my throat. She has our Sydney in her hands, our baby.

I watch as she slowly walks in Harry's direction, parking the crib in its previous place. She smiles and Harry, than at me and exits the room.

"I'll leave you guys for a family time. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Styles." The doctor smiles warmly before exiting the room. Harry's hand turn towards me, smiling a bright smile. Even from this distance I could see his eyes getting glossy.

"Pick her up, baby." I whisper, my vision getting slightly blurry. I saw Harry bending down before getting back up.

He truns around, gently rocking the baby, a drop of tear going down his cheek. After seing him tear up, I started to tear up too. Harry smiles looking at me.

"She's beautiful, Maira." Harry whispers and I sob.

There stood the my 2 most important things in the world. The people I love the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

thank you fornstaying even after the longest update. haha! I'm sorry! Love you guys!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT

FOLLOW ME!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

106K 4K 28
Ross & Laura are living together in their own apartment. Laura has a boyfriend but Ross isn't a big fan about that. Is it bc he has some feelings for...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 37.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
20K 243 21
For those who have watched the series, this story begins near the very end of season 8 episode 4. Seeing the video is the culmination of Ty's worse...