Chapter 12.

CHAPTER 12.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

The car horn startles me, my eyes flick open that instent. He's back. Getting up from my place, I run upstairs. It took me almost 2 hour just to figure out how am I going to tell Harry?

So I decided that I'll keep the strip in one box and give to Harry. Other than that, I'll stay calm with whatever reaction he shows. Let's just hope for the best.

I quickly take a small box out from the drawers and place it on the table. Placeing a paper which said 'I'm pregnant.' , I place the test strip on top of it, tightly packing it back. I quickly jot down some words on it

"To: Harry. xx

I love you, always have, always will."

Any time now, or maybe after dinner, I'll give this to him. Take the box and one of the ribbons in the drawer, I walk down stairs wrapping the ribbon around the box nicly. Quickening my pace at the sound of the door, I hide the box behind the containers and started to make dinner.

I could here the foot steps approching me, my heart beat rising. I have to stay calm for now. I have no idea how he will react, It just worries me more after every second. But I have to calm down, atleast for Harry.

Strong arms snake around my wasit as he rests his chin on my shoulder."What's cookin' good lookin'?" Harry whispers in my ear, pressing a soft kiss on my neck. I chuckle as he swiftly turns me around, our noses brushing slightly. "I missed you." Harry mumbles playfully, bring me closers to his chest. I hum sarcastically with a light chuckle. He comprises his lips with mine. I love how he smiles during our kisses, it indicated his love. Someone is inna good mood. Wait until It gets destroyed because of me. No..think positive.

Pulling away, I turn around to continue the dinner. My body was held back before I could reach then stove. I turn towards Harry, confused. His lips were pouting playfully is the long crunch together.

"What?" I ask, trying to slip my hand from his hold. He tightens his grip even more pulling me closer. "Kiss me." He orders leaning in. I quickly duck down, causing him to almost fall on me. Kepping my balance, I held Harry myself in place laughing uncontrollably. Harry holds my wasit, not letting me go. I whine trying to slip his hold around my wasit, Harry loud laugh echoing around.

"Harry, Let go."

"Why?"

"Because your dinner is burning."

Growling, Harry unwraps his arms letting me free. I walk towards the stove, smiling at the moment we just shared. Harry exits the kitchen and jogs upstairs.

Should I give the box now or maybe after the dinner? I think I should give it after the dinner.We should first talk more. I should mently prepare him. What the heck? Your not about to die, just give it after the dinner. Maybe he'll be calm by then.

I set the table with all the plates and spoons. Putting all the food in our plates, I take a seat on my chair and wait for Harry. What of he is really mad at me for not taking the pills? What if he doesn't want any kids right now? I need to stop these thoughts.

"This smells good." Harry takes my attention. I look up at the curly boy walking towards the table. He wss dressed in a tank top and shorts. Man those biceps are a turn on...

He takes a seat infront of me while I just stare at him. We both start to eat silently, no words coming our of our mouth. I would feel Harry glancing at me after every minute. Maira, You making it obvious. Say something.

"Er..How were the rehersals?" It almost came out as a whisper. What is wrong with me.

Harry first looks at me, his mouth full of food. He slowly chews the food, his eyes carrying a hint of confusion. Great.