Chapter 14.

A/N: I really don't know about the whole wedding ceremony order and stuff so I had to skip. I'm sorry. :*

___________________________________

CHAPTER 14

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Maira and Harry, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.

The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as anything that can be seen, heard or touched.

For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls." The Priest says aloud. My heart beat increasing after every second.

Here I'm standing in front of Harry, dressed as his bride, living the day I dreamt of my whole life, ready to take his hand to another journey of our lives, to something new. To something big.

"At this time, I'll ask you, Harry, and you, Maira, to face each other & take each other's hand." The man looks down at us, smiling politely. I take a deep breath, turning towards Harry who was already smiling down at me. I place my hand on top of his, looking up at him. His smile was different, his eyes were different. Everything that is happening is different.

"Harry, will you take Maira to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?" The man asks Harry as I look at him intently. Our eyes connected together, it felt like we were the only people in this gigantic area. Harry's lips part, the two words finally coming out.

"I will." My lips curl into a big smile, tears forming in the corner of my eye. It is really happening.

"Maira, will you take Harry to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

I could hear my heart beating in my chest, my mind shooting questions one by one. I don't know what got me so nervous.

Last night my mom had talked to me; if I'm sure about this step. She said the relationship we had before won't be the same after marriage. Many things change in a relationship after this bond. Getting married and being in a relationship are two different things which look the same to some people but they really aren't. Is Harry going to change after this? Will he treat me differently? Will things really change?

no no, You're over thinking this, stop! You're doing this, and you want this. You love him with every bit of your heart and now you even have his child. You need him.

I don't know how to explain the feelings I'm having right now. It's just so many things in my mind, the smile on my lips not fading as I just gaze up to the tall boy. His eyes were sparkling with excite, hope and god knows what else was going throw his mind. His grip tightens with my hand, taking me away from my thoughts. There was no smile on his lips, yet his yes showed hope and anxiety.