Chapter 5.

CHAPTER 5.

MAIRA'S P.O.V.

"Mom, I'll talk to Harry. Don't worry." I assure my mom, spreading the Syrup on our Pancakes. My mom wants us to visit Cheshire. I don't blame her, It has been quite long. I also wanted to go but I did't ask Harry. He was too tired because of all the touring so I thought It would be better not to bother him.

"Alright mommy, I love you too. Bye!" I hung up, placing the phone on the kitchen slap. My family and Harry's family had been spending time together for quite a long time. My mom and his are now somewhat best friends. Gemma and Sam have been hanging out alot. Ashley loves playing with Gemma while my Dad's and his Dad's interests are quite mutual. That really is a plus point, I guess.

My thoughts get interrupted by a pair of strong arms snaking around my waist, a chin rests on my shoulder as hot breath puff on my neck. "Good morning, beautiful." Harry whisper, pressing a soft kiss on my neck. Shivers flowing around my body. "Good morning, curly." I turned my head giggling. Our lips lightly brushing. A soft kiss was pressed on my lips as he left the grip around my waist. He walks towards the water bottle, gulping the water in one gulp. He narrowed his eyes, just watching me make breakfast.

"Who was on the phone?" Harry takes my attention. He walks towards the bin, getting rid of the empty bottle. He walks back, resting his bum on the slap as he stared at me. I don't think I should tell him. He'll get worried. I don't want him to go after such a long tour. He is exhausted.

"It was Mom."

I kept my eyes on the breakfast, avoiding contact with him. His eyes still on me as he shakes his head. I narrow my eyes, watching his expression.

"Is everything alright?" His voice was full of concern. As if he is trying to test me.

"Yeah." I still don't make any contact. "She just wanted to ask how's everything."

I walk towards the refrigerator, bending down.

"How is everything?" Harry's voice echo around the room. I turn towards Harry, meeting his gaze. I sigh left my mouth. No expressions, he is serious. "Just fine." I tease. There was nothing from him. I look back, reading his impression. He had a hurt, disappointing impression. My lips curl into a smile as I walk towards him. Placing my hands on his fine chest, I look up at him.

"Everything is perfect Harry. More than perfect."

Cupping his face with my small hands, I go on my tip toes pressing my lips with his. He cups my bum, I could feel him smiling during the kiss. Our lips moving sync, Harry adding force. We pull away, me walking away from his grip. I take our plates to the table, placing on our place. Harry sitting on his chair, still somewhat testing me. Why is he acting like this again? He stopped acting weird Yesterday and now its again. What did I do? Is he thinking something about me? oh god, he was even shouting on the phone again.

"Whom were you shouting on the phone?" I spoke, adding a light giggle to keep it cool. He looks up at me, his impression changing from a smile to a slight frown.

"It was....Niall." He didn't look at me, he just started to eat his food. Not really caring about the question.

"Why were you shouting at him?" I took a bite in my mouth, my gaze not leaving Harry's face. He refuses to look at me.

"He wasn't listening...properly....I..I was just having fun with him." He lied. I know, I just know he lied to me. Who was he talking to? Was it Emily again? No..no...I trust him. I trust Harry more than before and I know he won't do anything. Then what is it? Oh god! I look down at my plate, silently taking small bites. After every minute I could feel Harry peering up at me.

Why is he lying to me. He won't ever shout at Niall like that. That's wasn't 'having fun' type of conversation. He was almost swearing in every sentence I heard.

"Why didn't you tell me?" His voice took my attention. My head snapping up at him. His eyes were finally looking at me confident enough. Whaa?

"Told you what?"

"That your Mom wants to meet us."

His words left me froze, almost. How did he know? I didn't even talk near him. Did he hear the conversation few moments ago.

"How did you know?"

"My mom told me." He cocks an eyebrow at me. "She also said that you told your mom that Harry can't...When exactly did you ask me?"

"I...i thought you would be tired from all the long touring...."

There were some kind of popping in my stomach. I got from my place, taking my plate to the sink, leaving the topic there.

My body was turned back, Harrys eyes meeting mine.

"You could have just ask. Do you know how much your mom wants to meet you? She was crying yesterday." Harry informs, taking a stand of hair behind my ear.

"I don't care if I just came back from my tour, or if I'm dying. I'll keep you happy either way." A soft kiss was pressed on my forehead. "Keep that in mind." Harry whispers. A smile curve on my face as I look up at him. His eyes, his eyes had the same twinkle. That I loved. I actually loved everything about him.

*************************************************

I know short. It was just a filler. I'll try to post another chapter tomorrow. :)

100+ comments (no spamming.) 200+ votes and I;ll post the chapter tomorrow. :)

FAN MEHHHH! help me get 1k. :D

I'm also working on my next Fanfic so. YaAYYY!

I LOVE YOU GUY!

THANK YOU! In a hurry though. .___.

-Maira