She Changed Him |Book 1|

By NiyAlsina

More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Update?
9.
10.
Thoughts.
11.
It's Here!!!!
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Thoughts 2.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
Coming Soon
27.
28.
30.
Sequel

29.

10.4K 562 210
By NiyAlsina

Tara

I stood in the mirror examining myself for stretch marks. I've been getting bigger by the month. I'm so big you would think I'm having a boy.

"What do you plan to do after she comes?" Christian asked referring to Kailani.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know. I was thinking about moving to where my dad is."

"You don't have to do that, I'm here." He smiled.

"I know, but it might be what's best."

"Well, if that is what you choose to do then I won't stop you."

"You're such a good friend." I nudged his side.

"I know." He replied in a cocky tone.

I grabbed my side feeling the pain of a contraction coming on.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" He asked.

I rapidly shook my head, "No."

I'm not due until next week but I've been having contractions for two days. They've been far apart so I don't see any reason to go to the hospital.

"You have to tell me if they start to get closer." He told me.

"I know."

"I'm serious, Tara." His tone came out very stern.

"I know, Christian." I rolled my eyes.

☆☆☆

I tossed and turned in my bed trying to get comfortable. I was having a terrible pain and it was preventing me from sleeping.

I just finally gave up and sat up in my bed and threw the covers off of me when something started to trickle down my leg. There I had discovered a wet spot on the sheets.

"Christian!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He ran into the room with eyes as wide as saucers. He noticed the wet bed and reacted quickly by picking me up.

The pain started to get much worse by the minute. It felt like someone was stabbing me repeatedly.

"What are you doing?" I asked Christian breathlessly as he stopped at a red light.

"I-It's a red light." He stammered.

"Christian, if you don't drive this damn car I'm going to have this baby on your front seat." I raised my voice as I felt another contraction.

He pressed on the gas, speeding past the red light. A nurse saw him pull up to the entrance and immediately grabbed a wheelchair.

I was taken to the room and already being prepared ro push.

"I need drugs!" I cried.

"You're already ten centimeters dilated. You have to push now." The doctor ordered.

"I'm right here." Christian said before grabbing my hand.

"I don't think I can do this."

"Yes you can."

"Push." The doctor demanded.

I pushed with all my strength and I felt like I was being ripped open. It's obvious she has August's head.

By the third push everything went completely black.

☆☆☆☆

My eyes fluttered open to different voices around me.

"She's up." Lani announced before sitting at the foot of the bed. "Kailani is so adorable."

I looked over to see Christian holding her. It was a beautiful sight to see.

"I want to hold her." I told Christian.

He walked over to me clearly not wanting to hand her over. As soon as my eyes laid on her all I saw was August.

She had his caramel complexion, his full lips, and wide nose. But she did have my long eyelashes and hair.

The nurse walked in with what I was assuming was a birth certificate.

"Alright, what's the little cutie's name?" She asked.

"Kailani Danielle Bay."

There was no question that she was going to have my last name. August may be the father but he isn't playing the role so there's no reason for her to have his name.

"I'll have mom sign it." She handed me the pen. "And dad?"

"Uh-"

"That would be me." Christian said making me look at him.

"Chris-"

"Shh."

He handed the certificate back to the nurse with his signature on it.

"Why did you do that?" I looked at him surprised.

"I wanted to." He shrugged before taking Kailani from me to hold her once again.

It takes a real man to claim a child that isn't theirs, let alone sign the birth certificate. Not every guy would do something like that.

August

"So you know Tara had Kailani, right?" Chris asked as he bounced Leilani on his knee.

"Who is Kailani?"

"Your daughter." He replied in a 'duh' tone.

"That's not my child." I scoffed.

"Then who's child is it?"

"It could be Christian's for all I know. The ni- dude is with her 24/7."

He shool his head, "You know Tara did not let him hit. Out of all people you know Tara does not get down like that."

"You never know. People change."

"The only person that changed is you. You my best friend but I don't know what's happened to you half the time." He looked at me with disappointment.

"I'm still the same Aug."

"No, you're really not."

☆☆☆

I took a deep breath before knocking on the apartment door. It swung open revealing that Christian nigga. The sound of a baby crying ringed through the hallway.

Tara came out one of the rooms with a crying baby in her arms.

"Someone's at the door for you." Christian told her before taking the baby from her.

It's obvious that baby helped her out in a few ways. Her hips were slightly wider and her thighs were thicker.

"What do you want?" She snapped me out of my trance with her attitude.

"I came to apologize."

She began to laugh as if I told her the funniest joke in the world.

"Fuck your apology and fuck you." She spat.

"Come on, Tara-"

"What? What do you want August? Do you want me to jump back into your arms and kiss you?"

"I'm sorry for what I did."

"All you can say is sorry because you're a sorry excuse for a man."

"....What's her name?"

I knew her first name was Kailani but I wanted to know her whole name.

"Kailani Danielle Bay."

I wasn't going to say anything about her not giving Kailani my last name. I didn't deserve for her to have my last name.

"Can I see her?"

"She's not your daughter, remember?" And with that she slammed the door in my face.

I guess I deserved that though.

♧♧♧

Kailani has arrived!

One more chapter!

Do you think Tara should've let August see Kailani?

Christian signing the birth certificate? 🙊

Excuse mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.3K 16
This story is pretty much discontinued, but I've left the chapters as is and some of the chapters for the upgraded version of this story. You can sti...
12.7K 408 39
August Alsina
367K 20.3K 37
DISCONTINUED!!!!!!!! Copyright ©2015. All copy rights reserved to lowsobriety. 504'S FINEST WAS ENTIRLY CONSPIRED BY ME AND ONLY ME. I have all right...