V is for Virgin, & That's Wha...

By kimpyvon

Gabriella's a virgin because of many reasons - One is because of her love dedication to Aiden, the school's b... More

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 1
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 2
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 3
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 5
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 6
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 7
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 8
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 9
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 10
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 11
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 12
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 13
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 14
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 15
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 16
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 17
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 18
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 19.1
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 20
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 21
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 22
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 23
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 24
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 25
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 26
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 27
V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 28
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 29
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 30
V is for Virgin & That's What I'll Forever Be: 31
Epilogue

V is for Virgin, & That's What I'll Forever Be: 4

6.4K 293 49
By kimpyvon

♠ Aiden ♠

"You kissed her!" She spat, making me roll my eyes.

"On the cheek. How many times do I have to tell you that?" I replied, rolling my eyes again.

"It means something, Ai. You don't kiss my cheek or anything that sentimental. We usually do something more naughty and I am unhappy because I feel you value her worth more," She complained again for the nth time.

"You know what, you're so whiny, we're over, Brits." I hissed, taking my bag and stalking off.

"Wait!! I'm sorry!" I hear her shout from the distance, "Let's get back together!!! Aiden!!" Then I hear her stomp her little kitten heels making me roll my eyes.

There is absolutely no way I'm getting back with her.

Oh, she's Britney by the way, one of the Malibu Barbies in this school - tanned skin, long strawberry blonde hair- the works. The typical Barbie.

Ex-girlfriend.

I slyly turned to her direction once again, just to tease her, winking,

"Sorry babes, I'm not your Ken." With that, I walked away.

The kiss really didn't mean anything, I just wanted to tease the girl from the cafeteria, although I'd be lying if I told you she didn't keep me interested.

I took the books from my locker when someone flicked the back of my neck making me twitch.

"Ow!" I hissed, looking to see who did that, although I already know who. "Damien.... how many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that?"

"Forever, but I ain't stopping." He laughs cheekily.

Yup, Damien is my best friend.

I have many friends - aka the football jocks and the other barbies (who were all my exes), but Damien is the one who was really there for me eversince. We were childhood best friends and it stayed that way. He's also a football jock, and I have to admit, he's probably the next good looking guy out here after me, of course. ;) But he's not that bad- and well, I guess all football jocks are players including him, but he's not as aggressive as me. The guy actually has feelings. *shudders*

"You're a bitch," I growled, slamming my locker doors shut, rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's funny because you get so sensitive when it comes to your neck." Damien laughs, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Whatever." I grumbled.

"Oh yeah, the chaos you created from lunch is now all over the school." Damien chuckled.

"It's not surprising." I sighed.

"Poor girl. She's going to be bullied because of you." Damien replied.

"It's not my fault she talked back. She was acting all angelic and then suddenly got mad because I insulted her best friend." I shrugged casually.

"What if I got insulted? Wouldn't you do the same?" Damien asked me, faking shock.

"Well... I would,"

"See?" Damien says, feeling confident that he's got a point right again.

"Smarty pants." I hissed under my breath.

"She's pretty cute though. I mean... the girl." Damien chuckled, "And I was shocked you aimed for her cheek rather than her lips. It's not your kind of thing."

I was pretty surprised too.

I was actually aiming for her lips but when I remembered one of the Malibu Barbies say she's never been kissed- I stopped on my tracks and aimed for her cheek instead.

I don't know why I should care but somehow, I just couldn't aim for her lips.

"I think the kiss on the cheek already freaked her out enough." I snickered.

"By the looks of it, I think so too..... How are you and Brits, by the way?" Damien suddenly asked, making me want to barf.

"We're over." I sighed,

"Why?" He asked curiously, "She's hot. How can you get tired of her that easily?"

"She's too whiny. She made a big deal out of the kiss on the cheek saying it was sentimental blah blah blah..... I mean, I just wanted to scare the girl and she's not my type. She's a brunette." I say.

Damien rolled his eyes, looking at me sternly.

"You don't like brunettes because of the brunette you met five years ago in the train station." Damien sighed, making my jaw drop. Is he a mind reader or something?

"That's not the reason." I say, obviously denying it because I don't want Damien to be right *again*.

"Look, Aiden. Whatever is with that girl... I don't know. But you can't lie to me, Ai. I will know if you lie or not."

He's right though.

I don't know why or how or... well, why I was stuck in the past.

It was five years ago, in the train station, where I saw a girl crying. It looks to me that she missed the train a couple of times- so I helped her.

I mean, we're school mates after all, noticing her aubergine-colored skirt.

When I reached out my hand, she took it, and she glanced back at me, her hair covering her face.

I wanted to see her face but it was too late for that now, we need to get out of this crazy crowd.

When we finally got into a train, I took her hand and helped her get seats. The ride was silent and I was fidgeting.

I put my earphones on but there's no music playing. I was pretending to sway my head to keep myself busy.

I saw a part of her face back then, and she was beautiful.

I asked for her name but she didn't respond.

I didn't look at her, nor glance at her again after that.

I asked her more questions about

herself with no response but then, I realized she fell asleep.

I sighed, smiling, and then it was my stop.

I felt guilty in leaving her but she was sleeping soundly so I decided to leave without waking her up.

I kissed the top of her head and left. I didn't even know why I did that.

She never left my mind eversince but the thing is... I didn't really see her face that much, I kind of forgot about it since five years is a really long time.

I moved on, I liked her, but I was very sure it was just a crush.

"Girls are just strange. Brunettes, in particular. I mean- you ask for their names and they fall asleep. What the hell?" I grumbled.

"So you really are that affected!" Damien laughs, "Gotcha."

"Not really. I just stopped liking brunettes, that's all. They're untouchables." I shrugged casually.

"But are you sure you don't like that girl anymore? She seems to have much of an impact on you." Damien winks.

"Nope, I really don't. And if ever I see her again, friendship is the only thing I can offer. Relax, five years have passed. I don't feel the same way anymore and I don't know her even." I snorted.

"In that case, I want you to ask the girl from the cafeteria to be your girlfriend." Damien suggested, smoothing his chin out with his hands, "And.... get laid with her."

"What? Nu-uh. Not in a million years, Damien. She's a friggin' virgin. What do you think?" I spat out.

"You get girls easily, Aiden. With your charms, you can get practically anyone even Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus." Damien clarifies, "You dated almost 95% of the whole female population, excluding all the brunettes in this school because you wouldn't dare get near to one."

"I'm friends with Ashley, and she's a brunette." I spat.

"That's besides the point, you never dated anyone who's a brunette before and if you're really over that girl five years ago, then prove it." Damien smirked, "Date her. The brunette from the cafeteria."

"I just don't like brunettes, okay? It has nothing to do with the girl five years ago, Damien." I hissed, "I am not doing it." I started walking away when he said something which made me stop.

"You're a coward, Ai. You can't face your fear of brunettes and I'm disappointed in you. I thought you wouldn't back out in any challenge? You're not that kind of guy, Ai." Damien says.

I stopped on my tracks, and went to face him, walking back towards him.

"I'll do it then." I smirked, "What's in it for me?"

"If you and that brunette chick become official, I'll do anything." He cocks his head to the side.

"Even if I tell you to dress naked in school? Would you do that?" I cocked my head to the side, "What about all the beer I want to drink? Will you be able to supply that?"

"The first one's fine but the latter? You drink like a maniac, Ai!" Damien cries out.

"It's a no then," I shrugged. I was starting to walk away when he cried out 'Wait'.

"I'll do it!" He sighed in defeat.

I smirked at him slinging my arm around his shoulder.

"So I just get her to do the deed with me? That's it?" I snorted.

"You have to make her fall for you, Aiden. And I mean, she tells you she loves you." Damien smiled confidently.

"I'll have you know I can get any girl I want within a week." I chuckled back, "You can tell me to back out now."

"Hmm, for this one, I'll give you three months to do it." Damien smiled at me.

"You know you're just digging your own grave, do you? But if you say so, three months then." I chuckled.

"On second thought, what about one year? I have a good feeling you're going to lose." Damien challenged.

"Three months is enough, Damien." I say, rolling my eyes. "You're belittling my charms too much."

"It's a bet, then?" Damien chuckles.

"Prepare to lose, Dames." I grinned.

**

Ooh, this is going to be awesome!

Hehe, well, see you in the next chappie!

Vomments. <3

Love lots, xx

Any suggestions for the cast list?

xx

kimpyvon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.9K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
1M 27K 46
"I'm not good enough for you." I say to him. He looks at me and wipes the tears from my cheeks. "You're more than enough for me." I start to shake my...
42.9K 776 45
"the moon's beautiful isn't it?" She asks pointing at the sky, I smile "yes, yes it is, it's so beautiful that I can't even fathom to look away from...
281K 8.6K 34
"Are you Gabriel Trudeau?" she said, studying my face. "It's just Gabe." I corrected her. "And you are?" "I'm Aiden, I'm your tutor." "Things just go...