Married To A Jerk [JUNGKOOK B...

By -Damned-

"Once a force marriage,is always a force marriage." Well that's what she said. More

Arranged
HIM?!
Our First Kiss
Back to Normal
Cancelling
Friends
My Mind
Sleep Over
Next Week
Touchy
Awareness
The wedding
New friends
Japan Hoes
Japan Hoes pt.2
Baby
Same Feelings
Happy Birthday
The Feeling
!GUYS!
PlayMate
KIDS
HELP
so uhm..
DATE
DATE 2
Quarrel
Died.
🌸.
GUYSSS

Our New House

14.4K 333 202
By -Damned-

Guysss the pictures are what the houses are like..those luxurious houses..ck,rich af..so yeah,chapter 4,Go!

______________________________________

As i got in the house,there was suddenly a loud bang and my old friends are there cheering and saying,

"Happy moving,newly weds!!" They say.

"OMO! HAII!" I shouted happily and joyfully.

"Hey,you don't remember me,newly weds?" A girl said,teasingly.

"Bora-yah!" I shouted as i run to her and hug her tightly. "I miss you so much!" I said while burrying my face onto her shoulders.

"Yah,yah! Get off! My fav shirt will get wet!" She said.

"Oh,sorry..but i thought you like purple,not black!" I said.

"Haha,you know me well,jionnie!" She said while laughing and hugging me back. "I miss you too!" She said while tearing up.

"Yah! My shirt will get wet!" I said and we laughed.

"Come and sit,jion-ah" some guy said. As i looked at him,he was Min yoongi!

"Yah! You! You know how much trouble you made me go through?!" I said while running to him and hug him.

"Yah,i can't breath!" He said.

"Haha,that's what you get for troubling me!" I said.

"Sorry..i'm sooorryyy!" He said while i let go.

We sat in a couch and talked for a good 1 hour and i saw jungkook walking upstairs.

"Jungkook-ah,where are you going?" I said while running up to him in the stairs.

"Hm? Oh,i was just gonna search for our rooms and unpack,since i forgot to unpack because you fainted." He said, "and sorry for yelling rudely to you,it was part of the plan." He continued.

"Oh,sure! It's fine." I said while walking off.

Suddenly,he grab my wrist and pinned me to the wall.

"I'm seriously so sorry." He said with his deep voice.

"I said it's oka--" i was cutted by him kissing my cheeks. Then after for a while,he stare at my eyes.

"Okay,i'll go up." He said while blushing and scratching his head as he walked off.

"Okay..." i said in a confused voice.

What's up with this man? I thought to myself. He's weird today..and suddenly,someone said to me,

"Having fun,newly weds?" It sounded like a boy.

"Who.." i said and gasped when he showed himself. "Tae..taehyung?" I widened my eyes.

"Hey.." he said,"long time no see?" He said while getting closer to me.

Taehyung was my old,old,old crush..but he used me and abused me back then...because,you know..i kinda looked like a nerd who everyone wants to bully and murder. And oh yeah,he is one of jungkook's friend.Shit. jungkook must have invited him.

"How..but why?" I said as i stepped back.

"You already moved on from me,jionnie?" He said. Our faces are damn close.

"What do you want?" I said,coldly. And he laughed. "Is there something funny that made you laugh?"

"Haha,don't think me as that old,badass,abusive guy..i'm grown up..we all are..just put that damned past away and trust me,like you always do." He said while making his way closeeeeeeee to myyyyyy facceeeeuuuuu.

"Stop it,i never trust you,and i'm married." I said and again,he laughed.

"Haha,you're too funny! You think i like you?" He said as he backed up. I really wanna break his neck right now.

"Haha,yeah..funny.." i said,coldly.

"You're not even married yet. It's just an arrangement..don't put your hopes up,jungkook doesn't even like you!" He said,still laughing. This kid,seriously..i wanna slam him to a wall and skin him alive.

You know that hurts,taehyung-ah! You made my heart broken,again..

"So?" I said coldly.

"So,just be with me and throw your feelings for jungkook far,far,far away." He said,staring at my eyes.

I widened my eyes,did i hear right? Seriously,what does this bastard want?! First he said that he didn't like me and now he asked me to be with him?!

"Hyung,i didn't know that you were like this." It sounded familiar..as i looked up,it was jungkook,he was smirking? Why? Why does everyone found this funny? I don't get it.

"What are you doing to my wife?" He said,his facial expression dropped and looked scary..

"Haha,i wasn't expecting you to say that." Taehyung said.Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey,jion-ah..what did he do to you? Did he threaten you?" He said while looking to me.

I stood there frozen,not knowing what to do. But i gave him the 'yep ' look.

"Why did you threaten her,hyung?" He said. Wow,he actually understand me,cool.

"Wow,i'm impressed. She didn't even say anything. What a cute couple." He said,laughing. Seriously? Whats wrong with him? Did he gasped some laughing gas or his dad is joker?

"Yeah,so? I heard you threatened her to throw me away? What's that supposed to mean?" He said while getting closer to taehyung.

"You know what i mean,jungkookie." He said.

"Haha,'jungkookie'? Seriously? That's just disgusting. You gay,bro?" He said as he walk pass taehyung.

Taehyung looked quite mad,he looked at me and walked off. Does guys seriously like leaving a girl behind?

I, then made my way to the living room and everyone was packing up their stuff.

"Hey,going home already?" I said,smiling brightly to them.

"Yeah,i'm tired. I wanna go home. See you next time,jion-ah" bora said as she wrap her arms to yoongi's shoulder to give a back hug,i widened my eyes.

"B-bora,you and yoongi? Realllyyy??" I said.

"oh yeah..i forgot to say it to you." She said,smiling.

"Finally! I have been shipping you guys for like 2 years!" I said,smiling brightly,"congrats,guys!" I said.

"Haha,yeah,thanks." She said as she hugged me goodbye. I waved at her and suddenly taehyung bumped me from behind.

"Move,you are blocking my way." He said,coldly,not even looking at me.

"That hurts." I said.

"So? Do i look like i care?" He said. "Aww,is my jionnie hurt? I'm sooo sorry,let me give you a kiss~~" he said,sarcastically.

"Stop,stupid! Go away" i said,coldly,not even want to smile. I don't know why i am not laughing,i am always smiling and laughing if someone does an aegyo..but somehow i am not in the mood to smile.

"Why? You mad? Is my jionnie mad?? Taehyungie is so sorry.." he gave his killer aegyo. Not even wanting to smile,i hate him.

"Yes,i am.Now go." I said coldly while slamming the door in his face,finally for so long i've been wanting to do that. I sighed.

I looked at jungkook sitting on the couch watching television.

"Mind explaining?" I said while folding my arms.

"What?" He said,not even looking at me. This punk.

"Yah! Explain why did you bring that asshole in here?!" I said raising my voice,i was really frustrated.

"Fine.." he said while sighing. What was that sigh for?! "Sit down and i'll talk."

"Ok." I said while sitting beside him.

"Who told you to sit here? Sit there,you smell funny!" He scolded me.

"Tsk." I rolled my eyes and do what he says,i sit the opposite side as him.

"K,i bring him in here because he is my friend and i miss him. But seeing him do that to you..i kinda regret it,i didn't know you hated him." He said.

"Just that?" I raised one of my eyebrow.

"Yup. Now my turn." He said while getting up the couch and get closer to me.

His turn? Defak does that mean?...he gets closer and closer then trap me by his hands on the side of the couch i was sitting in.

"Are you on your period?" He said. What the ****!!!

"No! Get away!!" I shouted,hit his arm and stormed off to my bedroom to get a shower.I can't believe him...that was so embarrassing. As i look to my mirror,i was blushing like crazy!

***after shower***

"AHHHHHHH!" i shouted because there is a cockroach,i was surprised.

Then jungkook flung the door open.

"What happened?!!" He said,worried. Well,atleast he was worried.

"J-jungkook...that!" I said while pointing to the cockroach.

"What is it?" He came closer to the bathroom and i hid behind him while holding onto his shirt really tight.

"Just that?" He said,poker facing me.

I nodded,"let go of me." He said.

He smashed the cockroach,ugh i felt like dying seeing him smash that cockroach.

"Done? Happy?" He said,i opened my eyes and our face are inches apart. I don't know why but i push my head forward and kiss him. I broke the kiss really quick even though i don't want to.

"T-thanks.." i said. What's wrong with me? Ugh..my face was blushing as red as a tomato and his face was just blank.

"W-what was that for?" He stuttered and as he come back to realise that i kissed him,he blush..haha cute.

"A thank you gift? Thanks for helping me." I smiled.

"Uh,yeah." He said while walking to the bed and plopped.

"C-can you...get out?" I said,shyly."I need to change my clothes."

"Can't i just watch you?" He said.

"What!? No!" I shouted.

"Okay,fine..but i'm lazy..i promise not to see." He refuses.

"Jungkook!" I shouted.

"Whaaaat?" He replied.

"Ugh!" I came closer to him and give him a quick peck in the lips."Now,can you go?" I blushed.

"...ok" he said and got out.I quickly go to the door and locked it.

I sighed and change my clothes quickly before that byuntae comes in again,because he has the spare key.

I unlock the door and got out because i'm hungry but turned to see jungkook leaning in the wall with his phone,i can't read his face.It's just...blank,

"Uhm,hey." I said,awkwardly.He looked at me.

"Can we talk downstairs?" He said while walking down.

I didnt say anything and just head down.My head was thinking loads of negative things..not negative,i mean like bad stuff..

I sat on the couch,opposite him.

"So..what's u--" i was cutted by him.

"We're getting married in a week." He said.

"Wha.." we sat silence..there was only silence. Our faces was blank.

After about 5 minutes of staring each other awkwardly,suddenly there was a doorbell sound. I quickly got to the door to leave the awkwardness.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Pizza!" The delivery man said.

"Oh,uh..i didn't remember i order--" i was cutted,yet again by him.

"Oh,yeah..i ordered them,thanks." He said.

"Oh,ok.Please sign here,sir." The delivery man said.

"Okay,there you go,bye." He said.

"Yes,thank you,Mr and Mrs.Jeon." the delivery man said while smiling and walk off.

"Mrs.Jeon?" I asked while i raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Is it bothering you?" He said while heading to the couch and opened the pizza delivery he bought.

"No..it's just..weird." I said while closing the door and walked to the couch.

"Weird? Why is that?" He asked while eating a slice of pizza.

"I don't know..i'm not used to that." I said while grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Well,you gotta be used to it then,Mrs.Jeon." he said,teasingly.

"Ugh,okay..stop." i said,kinda annoyed..i am still not used to that name.

"Hey,do you like me?" He asked.

"Hm? Why the sudden question?" I asked back.

"Just answer it!" He said,annoyed that i asked back.

"Uh...no." I said. Keep a straight face,jion..don't let your face tell the truth.

"Oh." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I already have a girlfriend." He said. What...

__________________

He to the llo guyssssssss! Sorry,i just have to end it here! >~<

So,is jungkook really have a gf and cheat/leave jion??!

How dare he.

Lots of love,

Kookie_Js

Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 16.4K 23
Is it really forced if you actually want to? "Remember, Taehyung, when you marry Jungkook, you don't have any rights Jungkook decides it all." "You...
1.3K 72 10
"I can never love anyone else yn. You can reject me. I am not forcing you to love me or date me. I just wanted to say that even if you say no, I will...
73.2K 2.1K 11
What happens when couple who loved each other in past meets again and were forced to get married. Dark Concept🥀
581 261 18
In this world each person is a manipulate according to their convenience.