My Daddy || Ashton Irwin

By hazza167

Ella Ventue didn't want to move, but at least she was starting fresh and leaving her past behind, and she was... More

Intro
Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 -
Chapter 3 -
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5 -
Chapter 6 -
Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 -
Chapter 10 -
Chapter 11 -
Chapter 12 -
Chapter 13 -
Chapter 14 -
Chapter 15 -
Chapter 16 -
Chapter 17 -
Chapter 19 -
Chapter 20 -
Chapter 21 -
Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23 -
Chapter 24 -
Chapter 25 -
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 -
Chapter 28 -
Chapter 29 -
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 -
Chapter 32 -
Chapter 33 -
Chapter 34 -
Chapter 35 -
Chapter 36 -
Chapter 37 -
Chapter 38 -
Chapter 39 -
Chapter 40 -
Chapter 41 -
Chapter 42-
Chapter 43 -
Chapter 44 -
Chapter 45 -
Chapter 46 -
Chapter 48 -
Chapter 49 -
Chapter 50 -
Chapter 51 -
Chapter 52 -
Chapter 53 -
Chapter 54 -
Chapter 55 -
Chapter 56 -

Chapter 47 -

3.7K 81 16
By hazza167

I step inside the trailer, my surroundings are pitch black and I can't see anything. I feel Ashton's arm brush against mine as the door closes loudly.

"Ash?" I whisper.

I feel his hot breath fanning over my ear as he murmurs, "are you ready?"

I nod, my chest is tight with anticipation and I place my small hand on Ashton's back.

I hear a flick, and the light flashes on. Hanging over the walls, the counters, and the bed that's covered with velvet sheets, bright, yellow Christmas lights decorate the trailer.

"A-Ash," I gasp, turning around to face him. "It's so damn beautiful. Thank you."

Reaching down, Ashton removes my tiara and places it on the counter. He places his crown beside it. "Ella."

"Ashton." I smile at him, but his eyes are dull and cold, a mysterious sheeting covering the feelings beneath.

Then, his hazel eyes I've grown to adore soften and glow. He grins, shrugging off his coat and wrapping it around a chair. "I love you. Wait, fuck that. I'm fucking in love with you.

My breath hitches and I search his eyes for any lies or regret, but I come up with nothing. My voice shakes as I reply, "I'm fucking in love with you, too."

He laughs and pulls me in, wrapping his arms around me. "You really love me?" He asks, gazing down.

"I do. And you love me?" I bite my lip hopefully and my heart leaps as he replies.

"So much."

I smile softly, and press my lips to his. "Show me."

His eyes flicker with curiosity. "You want to have sex? No."

Oh my God. I look down at my heels and fumble with my fingers nervously. Officially, I am a part of the awkward-ass-losers club. And who resides there? Me, myself, and I.

Ashton laughs noisily and cheerfully, throwing his head back. "Baby," he starts singing.

I snap my head up, staring at him.

He kicks off his shoes and starts unbuttoning his shirt as he walks towards the large bed. He sings again, "I wanna make love to you!" Drawing out the 'you.'

I can't help but giggle and feel relief as I throw off my heels and begin to unzip my dress.

By the time I reach the foot of the bed, Ashton is in black boxers and his white shirt is fully unbuttoned.

I step out my dress and giggle as Ashton chokes on his words. Coughing, he says, "you look really beautiful, Ella."

I kick my dress away from my feet and crawl onto the bed, leaning over Ashton. My legs are on either side of him as I grind against his hard-on, my lips pressed against him.

"Fuck, baby girl, as much as I love how this looks on you," he says, tracing the straps of my bra down to the clip, "I'd much rather see you without it."

Skillfully, Ashton undoes the bra clip with one hand and tosses it on the floor with the rest of our clothing.

He reaches down and slips his hand beneath my panties, causing a moan to slip from my lips. "Naughty girl, you're already soaking wet," he mumbles against my lips.

"Only for you," I say, and he flips us over, pinning me down on the bed.

He presses kisses down my stomach, rubbing figure eights on my hip bones, until his head of curls is level with my heat.

Smirking, Ashton slips off my lace white panties and throws it over his head . "Won't be needing those."

My fingers lace through his blonde locks, tugging at the roots, as Ashton does one of the many things he does best.

The familiar euphoric feelings rushes over me like a tidal wave, my back arching off the mattress and curse words falling from my lips.

Ashton works his way up until we're face to face. Breathlessly, he says, "does that say anything about how much I love you?"

I smile and my eyelids flutter closed, I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck. "Do you have a condom?"

"I'm always prepared, baby," he chuckles, reaching over to the nightstand and grabbing one from the drawers. For some reasons, what he said makes my stomach uneasy.

I choose to ignore the feeling and after the condom is slipped on, Ashton lines himself up with my entrance, teasing me until I'm groaning.

Finally, he pushes in, thrusting in and it at an annoyingly slow pace. "Faster, Ash, please," I beg, circling my hips to get better friction.

Ashton obliges, the headboard of the bed begins to slam into the wall, my legs grow wobbly and I'm pushed to my orgasm for the second time tonight.

Ashton stills as he reaches his, hiding his face in my neck, pressing openmouthed kisses to my skin.

He rolls over beside me and we look at each other. I can see the glistening of sweat on his brow and his hair that screams, "I just had sex!"

"I love you, Ella. I know I'm not that great for you, but I'll try everything, I'll travel the world. Wherever you are, that's where I wanna be. Next to you," he says softly, his hand reaching over to cup my cheek. "And you next to me."

"I love you, too." The silence is peaceful and calm between us as I wrap myself in his arms, my head resting against his sweaty chest.

I doubt any freshman's dream for homecoming would be laying in a trailer with a senior who's known for being a jerk, with sweaty skin and swollen lips, but I wouldn't ask for anything else. Except, maybe one little thing.

"Can we get some ice cream?"

Ashton chuckles, shaking his head slightly as he sits up. "Sure, babe."

I giggle quietly and climb off the bed, squealing when Ashton's hand collides with my bottom. "Get dressed," he tells me.

I realize I can't wear a dress to Dairy Queen, and Ash can't wear his tuxedo, so he changes into gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt, and tosses me a pair of his black joggers and an old Rolling Stone tank top.

The joggers are too big and baggy for me, designed for Ashton's long legs, so I have to roll them up to mid thigh. The tank top reveals some of my stomach, and, if it weren't for my bra, my breasts.

I can't even wear my heels, either, so I'm stuck with socks as I walk out to his car. Thankfully the grass or pavement isn't wet, so we're all good.

After getting into the car and making it onto the main road, Ashton turns on the radio and hums along to a song, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel.

A few minutes later, he's comfortable enough to sing chorus and, with a small smile, I watch him out of the corner of my eye.

We pull into Dairy Queen and hop out, and inside we order two large cookie dough brownie blizzards. We sit down at a secluded table in the corner, away from the chatter of people rushing in and out for a sweet fix.

I shove a spoonful of ice cream into my mouth and say, "you know, you're a good singer."

I can see a faint blush on his cheeks as he glances at me. "I actually like drumming a bit," he says, "I used to play a lot before I moved out, and stuff. . ."

He quiets down after his last sentence. I try to fill the awkward gap in our conversation by piling more ice cream into my mouth. Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

"So, why did you move out?" I ask. I'm afraid he'll deny my question, but he surprises me by opening up.

"My dad left a long time ago, and my mum and I got into this big fight," he pauses, sighing as he eats more of the blizzard. "Her boyfriend was being a fucking dickhead, saying rude shit, I was worried he's hurt her.

"I told her she had to break up with him or I'd leave, I couldn't stand to watch them every damn day, screaming and yelling at each other. It was an ultimatum, and she obviously didn't break up with him. So I left."

"Have you seen her since then?" I question. Ashton gnaws on his lip, staring at me in thought.

"No," he finally answers. "No, I haven't. But I've thought about it. I know where she lives, but she chose her ass-crack of a boyfriend over me."

"Sometimes people make the wrong decision. She probably didn't mean it," I coax, placing my hand on top of his. I notice the corner of his mouth lift at my gesture, and I can't help the cheeky grin I'm wearing.

"Maybe," he says, "but let's not talk about her. Not tonight."

I nod and lift more ice cream to my mouth. I don't think I could get enough of this. When I look up at Ashton, I know I'm not only talking about the ice cream.

I'll never get tired of Ashton. I'm so lucky he loves me, that I'm his girl. He chose me, and everyday, I'll choose him. I understand I'm only fifteen, but god, it feels like I could spend a lifetime with this guy.

Before I know it, my cup of ice cream is empty and so is his. I stand up to throw it away, but Ashton snatches the container from my hand and throws it away for me.

"Ready to go?" He asks. I nod, and we make our way to the door.

There's a group of teenage girls standing by the entrance, and I can see them eyeing Ashton as we pass them. I want to tell them he's mine, but is he?

That strikes a debate in my mind. The car ride is silent, but my brain isn't. It's churning with thoughts and ideas. Are we in a relationship?

He's told me he's in love with me, and I told him I'm in love with him, too. But did we ever decide to be together, as a couple.

"Ash?" I say as we pull into the trailer park. The car bumps as we drive along the narrow dirt roads.

"Hmm?" He hums in response.

"Are we together?" I ask. As soon as we're inside the trailer again, he replies.

"Of course we are." He says it so simply and smoothly, I'm not sure he understands what I mean.

"I mean, are we together, like in a relationship?"

He sits down on the bed, pulling his shirt over his head. I can't concentrate when his shirt is off, but I'm good enough to hide it.

I sit down next to him as he responds. "Do you want to be?" Shyly, I nod. He smiles, his dimples showing. "Me, too.

I never liked labels before," he continues. "But I want to be able to say you're mine, and that other fuckers can't take you away."

I cringe at his foul words and he chuckles. "No one could take me away from you," I say.

He tugs me onto his lap and falls back so I'm straddling his waist. "You'll be my girlfriend, yeah?"

"Yeah," I say, smiling.

He places his hand on the back of my neck and gently pulls me down so my lips are against his.  It's a sweet, slow, and passionate make out. That is, until his hand snakes it's way down my pants, or should I say, his, considering I'm still fitted in his joggers.

I let out a moan and run my hands through his hair, causing his to groan. His tongue swipes against my lips, and I part them, allowing him access.

Swiftly, he flips us so he's on top, and I'm pinned beneath him. He begins sloppy kisses down my neck, suckling on a spot where I know there'll be a hickey tomorrow.

He moves up and fits his mouth to mine. Pulling away and sighing breathily, he says, "baby girl, what do you say to a round two?"

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 113 35
|THIS IS COMPLETED| Kayla Jepson, a normal 17 year old girl from London. She lives with her dad since her mum died from a drug overdose. When Kayla's...
63.7K 2.8K 42
Not many people can say they have been best friends with the same person for eighteen years, but Rylee and Ashton are lucky that way. Their relations...
110K 1.2K 63
Stories with each 5SOS member and cute moments with their kids (you) 😂
36.4K 833 22
Leia is Michaels little sister. Shes traveling on tour with her brothers band 5 Seconds Of Summer. She has known the others for a year now and is rea...