Ride Or Die Chick

Von UrbanQueen

Benjamin "Money" Carter is a vivacious young stickup kid, along with his wife Angel of four years. The two ha... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

59.8K 1.8K 788
Von UrbanQueen

Chapter 15

"Of course I care Angel, I don't want you to hurt and I hate hurting you." —Money

I didn't bother to touch the curtains as I looked out from behind it. I'd been a little paranoid about these Savage Boy niggas running up in the house. Just because neither of them struck yet, didn't mean they didn't know where I lived. The streets were hot right now with the way I had murdered most of their team, so maybe they just didn't want to retaliate so soon.

I look away satisfied that nothing looked out of place and turned my attention back to the living room. Angel came out the bedroom in some small shorts and a gray hoodie. Her ass was really small but the shorts did a good job of making it look nice. I return to the couch and sit where I'd been before. I was only watching tv for updates on the shootout I had with them in the apartment.

Angel is fixing herself a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. I don't know if that's what she just felt like eating, or if she was just being petty because she didn't want to cook me anything. She's had an attitude for days now and it didn't bother me, it was expected. I had drove her to the abortion clinic to have the procedure done. She didn't want me anywhere near her when she went inside, she cried the whole drive there.

I stayed in the car not caring that she didn't want me in there with her. It's not like I wanted to be in the room, anyway. I just came to show her support, but if she didn't want it, I wasn't going to force her. She puts the milk back in the fridge and picks up her bowl, going back toward the bedroom.

"Angel, c'mere."

"What Money?"

"Come." I tell her. I hear her sigh but she takes a spoonful of her cereal and walks over to me.

I pat my lap so she sits her bowl on the table, but sits next to me instead. The hoodie is on her head and she's frowning, but her eyes are glowing like a cat's. I've been sleeping on the couch ever since she's been back and the house still felt off. Honestly speaking Angel being here did help in a major way. Not just because I missed her, but the nightmares and the paranoia made it hard for me to be relaxed. Having her here soothed me and made things easier.

I pick her up with ease and sit her on my lap so she's straddling me. I was tired of fighting and arguing with her, I just wanted us back to where we were. "How long you gonna ignore me?" I put my hands on her ass.

"What do you want Benjamin?" She says.

I slide my hands up her shorts, she's also wearing panties so I have to slide up the lace fabric of that as well to have my hands on her bare ass. I bite my bottom lip, liking her weight sitting on top of my manhood. I wonder if she could feel it. "You." I reply.

"Are you serious?" She says with a raised eyebrow.

I sit up and dip my head in her neck, kissing her soft skin. She smelled like some kind of fruity thing. "Yes."

She pulled away from me, looking like she wanted to slap me, so I pulled back some myself in case she got the courage. She narrowed her eyes at me, looking between my eyes. "You're tryna have sex? I just came from an abortion clinic days ago and you're trying to have sex right now?"

"You're healed though, aren't you?"

"Yes, but what about emotionally? Mentally? Do you even care Benjamin?"

"Of course I care Angel, I don't want you to hurt and I hate hurting you." I clench my jaws at the mention of my government name. I think she noticed too so hopefully she would stop, I just really hated my name for some reason.

She looks off to the side and then back at me. "I need to tell you something."

"So tell me."

"I'm serious about our separation. I think you forgot what a marriage is and as of now we're taking time off."

I smirk then shrug. "Okay."

"Okay? I'm serious."

"I know, I respect your decision. If you want a separation then I'll give you one. Whatever you want, baby."

She stares at me for a long while, "You think because we're in the same house it's not going to make a difference. It will. We'll be like two strangers. You're not sleeping in the same bed with me, we're not showering together, when I'm going outside you're not allowed to question me—"

"No I'm gonna question you and you're gonna tell me, love. Because I have to make sure you're safe, whether we're separated or not."

She stumbles on her answer like she hadn't thought that one through, but kept going. "I'm serious about this, I don't even want to eat with you, nothing."

"Alright." I say. It was like she was mad I was agreeing with her, then if I wasn't she'd still be mad and say I wasn't respecting her wishes. I found this whole separation thing cute and humorous.

Angel scoffed and got off me, taking her cereal and going into the bedroom. I sigh and flick through a couple channels. I watch an old action movie before returning the to the news for the evening segment. I watch for a while but sit up when the shooting in the apartment of the Savage Boys gang member happen.

I turn the tv up and sit forward with my elbows on my knees. The newscaster informs us that the apartment actually belong to Timothy Romig. It was Chubby because his picture came up on the screen. They go on to inform us about Nyah being found dead. Apparently they were siblings like she had said, she was his little sister.

She was killed by six bullets of a .35 Glock. I close my eyes and suck in so much air, it felt as if I would choke. I was thankful that it hadn't been my gun that killed her. I had thought about that so much and it was a major reason for the nightmares as well.

I open my eyes when they mention they are looking for Chubby. It was his apartment and his dead sister. So I guess he had some explaining to do. Police noted that she may have been in the cross fire because they mention several other guns being used and witnesses seeing multiple people fleeing the scene. Then they mention they had Kareem Wyatt in custody. He was a suspect since his blood had been all over the apartment. Apparently, three days later he went to the hospital to be treated for his bullet wound. There was no picture of him on the screen because he was a minor. But they named the hospital. He was fine and would be recovering but would also be taken in for questioning.

The only person they don't mention is Jabari Jones. The dude with the braids. He probably wasn't identified as someone that was there.

I'm so elated I smile as I get up and stretch. I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I'd be at the hospital first thing tomorrow morning. I go into the shower and use the rag and bar of soap. I was so horny and had been for a while. I was tired of beating my shit.

I get out and wrap a towel around my waist, going into the bedroom. Angel was in the bed tangled up in a thin blanket. But her little ass was tooted at the right angle making the blood start to flow to my second head. I put a knee on the bed as I climb on and begin kissing her legs, rubbing on her booty.

"Angel..." I whisper, kissing and rubbing on her. I was hard as a brick and the anticipation of being inside her was killing me.

She starts to stir but she's moaning too, which meant she didn't stop me because she may have thought she was dreaming. When she finally figures it out, she sits up rubbing her eyes. "Money?"

"Yeah." I say traveling up her body to leave a trail of kisses against her collarbone.

"Stop, what are you doing?" She says hoarsely. I place a kiss on her lips and gently push her back on the bed.

"Help me nut, gorgeous."

I hear her breathing, I was turning her on so I ease my hand under the hoodie she had on and let a finger tease one of her nipples. I roll it around my index finger and gently tug on it, causing her to arch her back.

"No, we're separated."

"Separated people fuck." I squeeze her right breast.

"I said no sleeping together."

"You said no sleeping in the same bed. We won't, I'll go back on the couch." I lower myself so she could feel me poking from behind my towel and into her belly. "I just wanna watch you cream on my dick, baby."

I press my lips against her's, placing my hand between her legs. She snaps them shut, because she knows she is soaked and doesn't want me know, but I know because I know her. I part her legs and slip my index and middle finger inside her. I could hear her juices sloshing around my fingers.

Angel whimpers against my lips and I tighten my jaws, her facial expression like a work of art. We kiss for a while more the whole time I'm fingering her. Then I pull away and go down, spreading her eagle. I tease her by pecking her puffy second pair of lips over and over, only for her to squirm around and beg me not to tease her.

I do as she asks and open her folds with my mouth, allowing my tongue to rest on what my taste buds have missed. My towel had fallen off a long time ago, my dick pulsing between my legs. She holds my face in her hands and arches her back, moaning so sweetly I felt my dick jump up and smack my stomach.

I clutch it in my hand, slowly stroking it up and down. I give Angel head like she likes it, soft and sweet. Nothing too vulgar, no spitting or saying anything too nasty. I eat her out until she's orgasming in my mouth. I catch every single drop. Before she can say anything about protection I take the initiative and get a condom out of our second draw. I place it on myself and find myself between her legs.

She looks me in my eyes and I do the same. I place my hands on either side of her head, allowing our lips to meet again. My dick is so hard that it doesn't have trouble inserting itself in her once I'm positioned correctly. We both groan in appreciation but I have to stay still for a moment before I cum. She was so tight and warm I almost forgot how good it felt.

"We shouldn't." She said placing her hands against my chest, "I hate you..."

Instead of that offending me, for some reason it only turned me on. So I stroke her deeply, slowly. Letting our middles touch before I pulled out to the head and pushed back in. "So tell me how much you hate me baby girl..."

Her hands are on my face, looking me in my eyes. Letting me see those beautiful emerald orbs. I'd jerked off to those eyes so many times I lost count. Our breaths and tongues mix, Angel's pants and moans keeping my hips moving. I stir inside her in a circular motion and a dreamy smile settles on her face.

"Yes yes yes..." She mumbles.

I kiss all over her face, complimenting her beauty. She begs me to cum, so I oblige. I feel my balls tighten as well and when she comes undone, so do I. I stay inside her even as her legs shake. I'm brushing her hair out her face, kissing her forehead gently.

"See, that wasn't so bad. Anytime you want to cum just call me."

Angel snaps out of it and pushes against my chest. "Go Money!"

I laugh and peck her lips one last time, getting a pair of boxers and taking my nut filled condom with me. If the separation was going to be like this, I didn't mind at all.

********

I pull up to Mercy hospital and jump out, clicking my jaws. I made sure not to come in strapped. Not because I was scared of security noticing, but I didn't want to lose my cool and kill this kid and go to prison for first degree murder. I called Capri and told him to meet me there. With the connections he had, he would be able to hold this kid back, before he left the hospital.

I was going to waste his shit the minute he stepped out of here. I had already had the room floor and number so I bypass the front desk and make my way to the designated floor. When I get there Capri, Michael and Patrick are there. I see the little faggot laid back in the bed, in the hospital's gown and an IV in his arm. There was no nurses or visitors in the room except us.

Capri must've seen the look on my face as I started stocking toward him. I had tunnel vision as I stared at the kid. He was staring back, I don't know if he wasn't scared or if he was poking his chest out to seem like he wasn't, but when Capri tried to block me, I easily pushed him to the side and flew across the room, slapping stars out of him.

The sound was so loud, I was sure everyone heard it, the door was open too. I knew he was seeing stars because his eyes dropped a little like he was sleepy as he grilled me but just sat there, fists folded. I was holding his neck, teeth gritted. "You know who the fuck I am? Why you playing with me little boy?"

Capri managed to wrench me away from him and it was just in time because a nurse stuck her head in the room three seconds later. My slapped called her from wherever she was. "Is everything okay?"

Kareem looks down at the breakfast tray at the half eaten applesauce. The nurse was looking back and forth between us.

"We're his brothers." Patrick says, his dreads were loose today, almost dragging on the floor.

She looks at Kareem for confirmation and he gives a gentle nod; they must've told him what to say. At least he wasn't a pussy, for now. When I got ahold of him he'd surely remember he was just a kid. She disappears from the door and we're back to staring at each other.

"Where's the other two?" I ask. He probably didn't know, they were probably all split up and staying low, but I wouldn't put my head in a chopping block to say he had no clue at all.

He doesn't say anything. I had no time for the silent game because I would hesitate knock his fucking head off in here.

"Where are they?" I ask again, I discreetly swell my fist. I was more worried about the Jabari nigga. I'm sure I could find Chubby at Nyah's funeral if the family was having one for her. And though I wasn't planing on disrespecting Nyah like that, if push came to shove I would have too. I was just planning on catching him after he came from the funeral though, I'd at least let him mourn her.

He doesn't say anything and I punch him in the face so hard the side of his head slams against the railing of the bed and the IV flies out of his arm. Capri, Michael and Patrick all grab me and pull me away from him. He isn't knocked out, but he was definitely disoriented, groaning in pain.

We're all in the corner of the room and I can see how irritated Capri is, but I don't care. He's speaking low so the Wyatt kid can't hear. "You gon' fucking kill him?! I know you're angry Money but you need to calm down! You're twenty-two he's fifteen!"

"I don't give a fuck! He shoulda knew he was fifteen when he was outside trying to kill! You wouldn't feel this way if it was your ghetto ass wife!"

"What?" He said getting in my face, only for Michael and Patrick to part us.

"You're pushing it, don't forget who the fuck I am, Carter." He said pointing a stern finger at me.

I was pissed that Capri was acting like he didn't have the common knowledge to know what he was doing. This is why kids like him got away with so much shit, age had nothing to do with intelligence because he seemed like he had a decent amount of it.

"Capri's right Money, if a nurse or doctor comes in here and he's more bruised up than when he first came in, they'll know. Try to relax." Patrick said, calmly.

I walk away from them and go back towards the hospital bed. His eye is a little swollen but he's still sitting there like nothing is wrong. He had this air of arrogance, like he was young and untouchable. And if there were no cameras in here I would've sent him to where his friends were at.

I bend down so we're eye level and narrow my eyes at him. "You think these niggas care about you? That you laid up in here? You trying to save dudes that would give you up in a heart beat, for what? Street credit?"

"You might as well kill me 'cause I ain't saying nothing." He spat, cooly.

Before I could say anything, my phone rang. I wasn't big on custom ringtones so it was set to the default tone. I look at Emilio's name on the screen, we had spoken a couple of times, so he was aware that I would be the one coming to work for him in Colombia.

"I gotta take this." I say exiting the room. I step out the room and walk down the hallway toward the elevators.

"Hola Money, I just call to let you know you come to Colombia Sunday morning. Your flight leave eight in morning. You come for four month." He said in his broken English.

Four months? I was taken aback, I wondered what I'd be doing down there for four months, but I didn't already want to sound like I couldn't handle it and hadn't even done anything yet.

"You can make it, no?" He asked.

"Yes, si, si." I reply.

"Good, private plane at Miami airport pick you up at six thirty."

"Gracias." I say and hang up. I walk back into the room and see them all crowded around his bed where he held his head high, ignoring all of them.

Michael looked over his shoulder at me when I walked into the room, shrugging. "He's not talking."

I didn't like this nigga either, but he kept his distance from me and me from him. We only spoke when it was necessary. He never brought Angel up again after I spun his head around on his shoulders. So I think we understood each other loud and clear.

The nurse walked back in the room with some papers in her hands. "Well I just came to let you guys know Kareem will be fine and he can actually go home by Tuesday morning. We managed to get the bullet that was lodged in his arm, he'll be sore so he shouldn't be doing much lifting for a few days." She said.

He would be released two days after I leave, free to walk the streets. I wait until the nurse leaves the room and turn my attention on Capri. I needed him to hold this kid down for me until I returned. For months was a long time but I had something that would make him start talking by then.

"I got it, I'll have him until then." He pointed a finger at me. "Don't ever think you get a chance to disrespect me like that again."

"I hear you." I didn't like his tone, but he was doing me the favors so I kept it cool. "And I also need you to watch Angel, so she's away from the rest of his gang. I know I'm asking for a big favor but she's not built to protect herself from them. Four months is a long time but I got a good set of money coming your way if you could hold it down for me. I don't trust her with anybody else."

"It's okay," He said, "don't even worry about it, I got it."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.8K 231 16
****This Story Will Be Removed On October 14th 2017*** Born in the heart of Brooklyn to a dope fiend mother and ghost of a father, Moette Henderson a...
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
18.1K 1.3K 24
"Where the hustle brings the dollar." In a city full of money, sex, and drugs..you will get swallowed whole. In Amir Brooks and Asshir Robinson's per...
281K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...