Possession (Editing)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 52

142K 2.8K 608
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Amy's eyes were as wide as mine and all I could do was open my mouth and babble like an idiot

"I-I Eli, listen-" But I didn't even know what to say. Elliot's eyes were filled with anger and fury, his fists were balled and his lips were pressed together in a thin line. "So this is why you were so upset about me not wanting kids, cause you might be pregnant. Why didn't you tell me?" He whispers in a harsh tone. I was surprised he didn't yell at me but my skin was still crawling with anticipation. "Because I didn't know for sure and you didn't want any so.." My voice trailed off and I looked over at my new car.

It was awfully beautiful car.

"I have a right to know. That's my child too you know. Despite my belief about having kids, if you're pregnant, don't think Im going to abandon you. Did you think that I was going to leave?" He asks and suddenly he hits my worry dead on. I swallow hard and I feel tears slip down my cheeks and I wipe them with the back of my hand. "Wait, Rayleen, you really thought I'd leave you? Especially with my child?" He's asking in disbelief and I bite the inside of my cheek and look over at Amy who just looks distraught. Like she didn't know what to do. Eli runs his hands through his hair then gets closer to me, running his thumb along my cheek,

"I would never leave you." That's all he has to say and I'm crumbling and breaking down in tears. I covered my face and sobbed silently as I feel his broad muscular chest up against me and I realize he's holding me. And this is what I need.

"If you are pregnant. Then...you're pregnant. If not, then you're not. Either way you cant get rid of me," He whispers as he pets the top of my head gently.

I sniffle and I sigh as I look over at Amy and she smiles softy, encouraging me with a nod.

"Why couldn't have you mentioned this yesterday when I was going off about it?" He asks and I shrug.

"You just seemed so distraught with it all and with everything that's been going on. This would've been the ultimate bombshell." I mumble, biting the inside of my cheek nervously.

He sighs and kisses the top of my forehead.

"There's only one way to find out for sure," he says giving me a glazed look in his eyes.

"Before we do, I guess I should admit to something soon." He finally says and grabs my hand to lead me inside.

"But my baby!" I protest and turn to my brand new shiny beautiful car.

"Your car may not be the only baby," Amy mutters under her breath and I shove her.

"You lucky I wouldn't hit a pregnant woman!" She growls at me and I giggle, "Possibly pregnant woman," I correct, wagging my finger in her face.

Elliot leads me inside the house and sits me down on the couch.

"What is it Eli?" I ask, gulping.

My throat felt like it went dry again and I feared for the inevitable.

"This is something I wanted to ask since I first saw you." He says softly and reaches into his black pants and retrieves a box.

Holy fuck.

He opens it and reveals the collar-only it looks different. The wrap itself is embedded with diamonds and knowing Elliot- more than likely real diamonds. The pendent in the middle had my birthstone in the middle and I could barely breathe.

Mostly because it wasn't what I thought and also cause its gorgeous.

"I re-customized it. Added the diamonds, as they say 'Diamonds are forever.'" He pauses and I feel tears pierce at the corners of my eyes.

He always knew how to make me smile no matter what.

"I got birthstone for you and the back still has my initials. But instead of it being just a collar. It's also a necklace." He says and he gives me a child grin.

"It still has the hook for the...leash?" I blush red asking the question right in front of Amy, who's smirking.

"Of course." He says with a wink.

I lean forward for him to put it around my neck. Once I feel it's clipped, I press it against my chest and reach up to press my lips on his chin and then his lips.

"It's gorgeous. Thank you." I whisper and he brushes my red hair behind my ear. "After all diamonds are a girls best friend," he adds and chuckles.

"You're my best friend," I breathe and gaze into his eyes.

"Then what the fuck does that make me? He gives you one little necklace and suddenly I'm one of the basic friends?" Amy says suddenly and I can't help but throw my head back and burst into laughter.

"You're my best friend too. Don't worry." I assure her. "Elliot I had this position first, we're going to have to fight for it." Amy says folding her arms.

We all laugh for a moment while I gaze over at the unused pregnancy test.

"Also Ray?" He whispers and I look up at him.

"I need to play," he adds with determined eyes. I blink for a moment and swallow.

"You mean you want me to..."I pause and he nods.

"Please, but after you take this test and things get cleared up." He mumbles into my ear.

Everything waist down constricts and I inhaled sharply.

Oh boy.

I stand to my feet and look over at Amy.

"It's time Ams." I say and she nods and I grab the pregnancy test.

"No matter what." Eli suddenly says I walk towards the bathroom.

My heart is beating two times the speed.

My hands were shaking. I was going to lose it.

"Wait!" I say and peek out the door.

"What?" Eli and Amy chime together.

"Don't they say its best to wait for your early morning pee?" I squeak and Eli rubs his chin.

"Early morning? Why?" Amy says.

"I don't know, I heard it on Oprah," I reply with a shrug.

"But that depends. How early?" Amy asks and I think.

"When I wake up?" I guess.

"But sometimes you wake up at noon." Amy points out.

"But sometimes I wake up at 5." I add in.

"But isn't the morning technically when the sun comes up?" Amy asks, putting her hands on her hips.

"The sun will be up since daylight savings passed." I remind.

"But don't you think it should be the morning when the sun is still down so the moon can like drift your urinary system?" Amy asks.

"Is that even possible?" I ask, blinking back.

"Let's ask Oprah!" Amy shouts.

"JUST TAKE THE DAMN TEST!" Elliot suddenly exclaims and we both flinch.

Amy and I were talking nervously.

And it was me who may possibly be pregnant!

I slip back in the door and sit on the toilet.

What if my urine wasn't warm enough?

Would it not activate the pregnancy test?

Oh please Rayleen, I highly doubt that the temperature of my urine will have any affect on the pregnancy test.

But who knows!

Where's Oprah when you need her!

My nerves and my thoughts battled back and forth and I finally gained the courage to use the bathroom.

I waited for a few minutes and sighed when I realized it was time.

I looked down at the pregnancy test and swallowed deeply,

Wow.

This was it. I knew I should always listen to my gut. A slow smile crept across my face.

I walked outside and gazed between the two.

"Well?" Eli asks.

I pause for a moment and turn around the test for them to see.

~*~*~*~

Hey little slaves.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating. It's just that, I'm trying to get space so this book won't end so quickly.

Besides Tina and Andre are still out there.

Don't forget Rayleens adopted father.

Anywhore....I'm gonna update She soon, writers block sucks.

Don't worry. I have some NASTY sex scenes planned for you guys.

So while you're here. Unfollow me and delete this book from your library and then follow me again and add the book back so we won't have any difficulties ahead of time

What do you think of Elis gift? and Rayleen being a Domme again? hmm #teamSubmissiveEli or #teamDominantEli

i want all your comments and thoughts!!

So

Do you think she's pregnant?

x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 77.6K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
2.1M 68.1K 76
After a setback in her recovery, Izabella begins to question everything in her life. Nightmares of her attack once again resurface, and the police ar...
97.9K 4.1K 40
Emmett Ransom. CEO, model, violinist and billionaire. He also has two different coloured eyes, purple and blue. Oh and he's also a shithead boss. Che...
451K 2.6K 11
[This is a mature piece of art WARNING]. Marlee's best friend Gloria a wild open party girl drags Marlee a soft heart kind quiet girl t...