Ace's Up Rated R (UNDER MAJOR...

By AngelLamato

Isabella had it all planned. 'Get my PhD, and get the hell out of my so called home.' But that changes more p... More

IMPORTANT Authors note/Prologue
Chapter 1: Rough Meeting
Chapter 2: Saviour
How Could they?
Rude much?
Business problems.
Author's note, NOT A CHAPTER!
Getting ready for a date! Chapter 8
THE REAL HIM : CHAPTER 9
TRYING OUT FOR MODELING: CHAPTER 11
HEARTBROCKEN : CHAPTER 12
Not Again; Chapter 13
Chapter 13: Getting to know her
I am not forgiving him this time...
Your Forgiven
Love Is In The Air
Authors note
I Love Him, But I HATE HIM
Please..... Don't Say Goodbye......Please....
Waiting for it to be over
Not a chapter! But please read!
Kidnapped
24- "I like you too....Kinda."
"I....Don't want to leave!"
What Even...Is ...Us?
Trouble......ed
walk (ing) out of my life....?
I am a bitch...But here is the chapter
Part three for walking out of my life
Q&A
To heaven or hell?
to heaven or to hell part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
What was supposed to be chapter 35
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
well....shit

I WANT TO BE A MODEL: CHAPTER 10

6.2K 133 1
By AngelLamato

Hey guys! that is just a picture of the add that Izabella and her friend see.

I was in a huge mall with Abby, which she found out about since she loves shopping and stuff like that. "Izy!" Abby shrieked. "Look over there. Isn't that Daniel?" She asked pointing to a very big poster of Daniel that was hanging below the railing on the floor that we were on, but across from where we were. WAIT WHAT! "O.M.G." How was this possible. He was a business man, not a model. OMG! "Let's go Abby." I sighed.

*****

I was at home in my Under garments and Daniel was not home yet. "Well, he doesn't have to tell you everything right?" I said to muself looking into the mirror in the bathroom. I heard the front door shut. Thinking Daniel was here i went outside of the bathroom to get my robe. But before i could get it Daniel barged in. "Oh. Sorry." He said. "No it's okay." I said wearing my robe. "Aren't you uncomfortable walking around the house wearing that?" He asked confused. "No. It was actually my dream to be a model for undergarments." He looked a little surprised. "Oh, speaking about what you want to be, why don't i gat you into some university?And i can also help with you being a model. I am a mo-" I cut him off knowing what he was going to say. "I know you are a model. I saw a poster of you today at the mall. It was huge." I said using my hands for exaggeration. "Oh."

"Well are you actually going to get me into some modeling company?" I asked him.

A/N:

Hey guys! I hop you enjoyed the chapter. Also don't forget to

*VOTE*COMMENT*FAN*LIKE

This chapter for another one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 87.5K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
1.9K 205 44
Enzo, a powerful, charming, sexy and wealthy young man known for his player reputation, had never experienced a real connection with anyone. His fam...
VICENZO By Walnut

Short Story

1.5M 38.8K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
766K 26.1K 58
"Stop fighting it so much Ari, I know you want me just as much as I want you." His lustful voice was like a whisper, his hot breath caressing my face...