What If...(H.S.)

By StylistixStyles

4th September 2016 - #815 in Random Girl: you're like Harry Styles Boy: hmm... Girl: what hmm... I comp... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
SURPRISING NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
*TWENTY EIGHT*
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
Authors Tag
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE :'(
anyone want a SEQUEL?

THIRTY EIGHT

1.1K 114 153
By StylistixStyles

{Edited: 12/09/16}

I love you guys more than you can even imagine <3

I started running without looking anywhere. I was going where my fate was taking me. My heart was pounding so bad that I felt it would come out any time. 'If he catches me what would he do? How am I gonna get rid of him? Where should I go?' Millions of questions were forming in my head. The road was empty so was my heart. I felt like my heart forgot to pump blood and it remained empty.

Suddenly I bumped into someone's shoulder. He wrapped around me with his arms. I smelt a familiar smell. I wrapped my arms around him and was holding him so tightly that I was sure that I was hurting him. But I was too scared to let go. I heard the heavy footstep stopped just behind me.

Harry's POV

"Bye. Be careful."
"I will don't worry"
Just when I was pulling the phone apart from my ear I heard a voice. I heard the conversation and it didn't take me a second to realize that Zan was in great trouble. My heart was aching just with the thought of Zan's being with that dïckhead. I didn't waste a moment and ran to my car. My guards started to scream not go without them. But it was about Zan. She's more precious to me than myself.

I drove near LCU and found a pub. But she was not there. I got scared. Where she could be? I started to drive from street to street and looked for her. I got out of the car and scaned every corner of the roads for her. Suddenly I heard some footsteps. I looked back and saw Zan running towards me. She bumped into me and I grabbed her tightly. I took a breath of relief. She was holding me so tight that it was clear how scared she was. Then I saw that shït running towards us. I was so angry that I felt I'd kill him right there.

He stood there watching me. His mouth remained open. I pulled myself apart from Zan and started to walk towards him.

Zania's POV

Harry started walking towards him. He looked so angry and dark that it made me shiver. I looked at Sam and his facial expression was worse than me. Harry said in a deep very deep raspy voice "on my count of three you should be vanished from here and from Zan's life forever."

"1..." Sam slowly started to move backwards. "2....." This time he started running. He went a little far then looked back and said "this is not the end"
Harry smiled. Not just a normal smile. A smile full of disgust and hatred "run for your life. This is your last night outside. Then you'll rot in the prison" Sam ran away and Harry looked back at me.

I started to cry. I felt weak from my knees and I fell on the road. He rushed to me and hugged me. My hands were pressed to his chest. He was stroking my hair and was trying to calm me down. I rested my head over his chest and enjoyed his heartbeat. The top of his shirt was unbuttoned and I could see his bird tattoos. He pressed his lips to my forehead. We stayed like this for a while.

"I-I'm scared" I spoke in a shaky voice.
"Ssh... You don't have to be scared. How did he find you?"
"I'm sorry Harry. I hid something from you"
"What?" I told him everything
"That's not done Zan. You should've told me. You're the one who makes me forget all the worries. And you think anything related to you is trouble, seriously? If you would've told me earlier he'd be in prison by now."
"I'm sorry."
"No worries love. He'll never bother you. I promise." He took Sam's phone number and reported the cops.

"Let's go" he said while helping me to get up from the road.
"It's ok. I'll go by myself"
"Where you going?"
"To the pub. No actually I'm going to my dorm. I'll tell them that I'm already back at LCU."
"You're going with me"
"With you?"
"Yes! I don't wanna hear anything. Just sit inside the car."
"Harry..."
"Blah blah blah blah!" He started screaming and I couldn't finish my sentence.
"Urgh ok"
"Good girl"

Harry being a gentleman opened the door of the passenger sit for me. I sat inside and he closed the door. He went to the driving seat and took his seat. I was so tired that I didn't even notice and fell asleep in the car.

Harry's POV

I saw her sleeping peacefully. She looked so calmed and innocent. Just like an baby. How lucky I was to find her among billions of people around the world. But she had all those insecurities. How could she feel that anything related to her can cause me trouble?

We were getting closer to the hotel and the thought hit my mind 'how am I going to take her to my room without getting noticed?'

I parked the car in the garage and woke her up "Zan, hey sleepyhead, wake up. We're here" she rubbed her eyes and yawned like a cute baby. "I'm not sleepyhead"
"Ok ok... Now listen to me. My room is in 9th floor. I'm going by stairs. You take the lift. Wait outside the lift. I'll go first in my room. You'll follow me. But make sure no one's watching you."
"Douche."
"What?"
"You don't have to take stairs. You go first by lift. Make sure there's no one. Give me a call then I'd go. Simple"
"Ohh yeah.. Sorry"
"Again Harold there's no need to take so much trouble."
"To be honest I'm being selfish. You don't even know how happy I'm that you're staying with me" she giggled and we both got out of the car.

As it was planned I first went to 9th floor. There was no one. But when I called Zan a girl came from no where. She stood by the lift. I saw the lift was coming up and I knew Zan was in there. That girl recognized me and started fangirling.

"Oh my god. OH MY GOD. Harry!!! What are you doing so late at night? I was standing outside your door. I thought you're in there"
"I had some work" I saw the lift. 7th floor... 8th floor... And it opened. Zan was standing there. Suddenly she started screaming
"Ahhh!! Harry Styles!! I'm such a huge fan of yours."
I stood there without a movement.
"Can I take a picture with you?" Zan requested
"Me too. Me too" the other girl said.
"Sure" I nodded my head and they took photos with me one by one.

"Where are you guys going?"
"I was going back home after waiting for so long" the girl said. She was waiting outside my room. Where's the guards?
"I'm.. I'm.. Going to my room. It's at the end of this corridor." Zan said and I thought she's such a great actress.
"Ok guys. Goodnight. I'm actually very tired."
I started walking towards my room. I looked back and saw Zan hugged the girl and bid goodbye. The girl took the lift then she started following me. I paused for her. She came near me and grabbed my hand.

"You're so...." I teased her
"So what?"
"Nothing"
"You know I hate it when you do that"
"I know"
"Then tell me!"
"You're so mischief "
"Well I had to do that"
We entered my room. My phone was in silent mode. I pulled it out from my pocket and saw 35 missed calls. From the lads and the tour manager. I was so doomed. I called back Niall and he said the guards were scanning the whole city for me and the tour manager was boiling with anger. I shoved all that away. Zan was with me that's what matters. I didn't tell him that she was here tho.

Zania's POV

Harry was over his phone and I was scanning his room. It was such a mess. He hung up the phone and looked at me.
"Harry... Is it a room or a dustbin? You remind me of Sheldon J Plankton from SpongeBob."
"C'mon. You don't have to be so sweet. I'm blushing."
I rolled my eyes and started to gather his stuffs.
"Leave it Zan. Come here" he said jumping on the bed.
I didn't pay any hid to him so he got annoyed. He got up from the bed and grabbed me from my back.

I somehow managed to get rid from his hand and then the biggest marathon took place in Harry's room. I started running and jumping around the room and he was trying his best to catch me. Few moments later I was on the bed and he jumped at me. I suddenly picked a pillow. I smacked it on his head. He got up with another pillow and it seemed like we were having a world championship over pillow fight. After a good fifteen minutes pillow fight we both were tired. Harry laid straight on the bed. And I laid over him resting my head over his chest, enjoying the rhythmic heartbeat. I closed my eyes and enhanced the feeling.

"Are you comfortable sleeping with this outfit?"
"Umm.. Not really." I said whispering still closing my eyes.
"Let me give you something."
He got up and put out a T-shirt which had random hand prints and a trouser. He handed me over and turned around.
"What? I'm not changing here!"
I said while making my way to the washroom.
"I won't look. I promise"
"Whatever!"
I went to the washroom and changed. After wearing that T-shirt I felt like Harry was embracing me as it had his smell. After getting out I saw Harry also changed his clothing and wore a trouser and... Nothing. He was topless. He's tattoos were looking gorgeous on the dim light. He was making a bun of his hair. And damn he looked so hot.

He's eyes landed on me and he examined me from my tip to toe. He smirked and said
"You look cute". I giggled and stood there like a dumb. He came near me very slowly. Like verry slowly and dramatically. He whispered in my ears
"Let me help you!" He placed his one arm around my back and other arm around the bend of my knees. He lifted me up. My arms made its way to his neck. He squeezed my back and leg and pulled me closer to him. He started walking to the bed. After reaching to the bed he gently laid me down and he laid on the other side.

He turned off the light and lit a very dim light. I slowly made my way to his arms. I rested my head over his arms and my cheek touched his bare chest. I started to overwrite his tattoos and he stroke my hair. His other hand made its way to my back and he held me very tightly. The last thing I remember is he whispered in my ears "you're the true blessing of my life Zan. I love you with all my heart and soul."

What a feeling to be right here beside you now
Holding you in my arms
When the air ran out and we both started running wild
The sky fell down

************* :) ***************

Hope you enjoyed this part.

Thanks! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 187 35
18 year old Ariella didn't want to be at the One Direction concert she had been forced to go to with her little sister. She'd much rather be out on t...
17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
102K 2.7K 30
So the last we saw of Harry and Rachel was Rachel getting forced to married to Thomas and Harry not getting to the wedding on time. Harry had got a l...
992 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...