Married To A Jerk [JUNGKOOK B...

By -Damned-

"Once a force marriage,is always a force marriage." Well that's what she said. More

Arranged
Our First Kiss
Our New House
Back to Normal
Cancelling
Friends
My Mind
Sleep Over
Next Week
Touchy
Awareness
The wedding
New friends
Japan Hoes
Japan Hoes pt.2
Baby
Same Feelings
Happy Birthday
The Feeling
!GUYS!
PlayMate
KIDS
HELP
so uhm..
DATE
DATE 2
Quarrel
Died.
🌸.
GUYSSS

HIM?!

24.2K 443 405
By -Damned-

Ah! They arriv--Crap! I got too excited and dropped my chopsticks. As i was getting my chopsticks,i saw a hand grabbing it and gave me the chopsticks as he sat beside me. He flashed me a sweet smile. No,no,no,no,no,no is all my thoughts says.

"Jeon jungkook?!" I shouted. And i guess he noticed my voice,his sweet smile slowly faded and he opened his eyes.

"Kim jion!?" He shouted as well as his eyes widened."What are you doing here?" He whispered.

I was about to respond but his parents said something.

"Ah! You guys knew each other! Great! Now we dont have to introduce ourselves,do we?" Mrs.jeon said.

"Haha,yeah..since we knew each other since we were still babies." My mom continued.

W-what?!! What the hell did she just say?? They are friends since when now?! B-but...how?!

I was having a shocked expression,it feels like i was about to have some sort of heart attack or whatever.

"Yah! Snap out of it,idiot!" He whispered so that his parents wont get to listen what he says.

"What is wrong with you?" I said as i frown. What's wrong with this,man?

"Nothing,haha i think we're fated to be together." He said. I faked vomiting and he laughed.

"Wah! You guys are close,huh?" Mrs.Jeon said while lifting an eyebrow.

"No we aren't..we are..uh." i hesitated because i was scared that she wont accept me..i mean,i dont wanna be with jungkook,i just wanna achieve my parents 'dream'.

He sighed. "Mother," he paused,"we are 'enemies' " he said while looking straight at his moms' eyes.

His parents and mine looked puzzled and confused. Its an awkward silence for like 10 seconds. Until his mom spoked.

"Well,now..there is only one way..you guys are gonna stay at your new house by tomorrow." She said,looking to me and back to jungkook.

Shit.

We both looked at each other with a shocked expression.

'Why did you fucking say that?!'  I said in my mind.

"I agree." My mom agreed. What,no..mom..stay in your lane! Please!

"Me too." The both fathers agreed as they finished their little discussion.

Shit.

"B-but..i.." i was going to say that i don't agree but my parent are looking at me with a 'please' saying in their eyes.I sighed and nodded. And kept quiet.

"Why did you nod?" He whispered. He looked unhappy.

"There is no choice to escape this,jungkook-ah..if you deny,the problems will get bigger,not only for us..but for them too." I said and sighed.

He sighed as well and nodded to agree.

"Good! Now lets eat!" Mrs.Jeon said.

Well,we are forced to do this..i actually have something to admit 'i once loved jungkook'  but not anymore..since he bullies me all day long and flirt with girls,it hurts me and i stopped loving him and closed my heart..starting new doesn't kill me right? Well thats a year ago..i dont have weird feeling for him anymore. And today,he looked handsome with his tuxedo..(look in the picture and die because of his handsomenessssssss!!)

"잘먹어습니다 (bon appetit)" everyone said together.

"Eat well,jion-ah" he whispered and flashes me a forced smile.

It makes me unhappy seeing him forcing himself.But my heart beats so fast..why..

"Thanks," i smiled,"and by the way,i know your stupid fake smiles,jungkook-ah" i whispered.

"Ha! You know me too well,huh jionnie?" He whispered back.

"Jungkook-ah," i stared him intensly and he gulped..i never stared at him like this but..meh,"we have been together for 2 damn years,2 hella painful years." I said looking back to my food and eat.

He sighed in defeat.

"I thought you were mad at me,don't stare at me like that..it scares me~" he whined.

Aegyo really doesn't effect me..but he's really cute.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes,"jungkook-ah,eat before your food's become cold." I said..pfft like i care,i was just making an excuse cause he was staring at me..dumb bastard.

"Aww,look who cares about his soon-to-be husband." My mom and his parents smiled.Geez,mom..stop making me embarassed,i'm blushing,I'M BLUSHING!! My cheeks are hot! Calmm..stay cool.

Then,i noticed that jungkook was holding his laughter after looking at my red face..huh!?

Shit.shit.shit.

"W-what?" I said shyly,"what's so funny?" I said frowning my eyebrow.

"Nothing,you're just cute when you're blushing." He laughed.

I don't know why but my heart is beating so fast that at that point it would burst out..ugh,jeon jungkook!!!

"Stop it and eat!" I said while i hit his arms lightly.He stopped laughing and salute to me.

"Yes,ma'am!" He said and chuckle..he really look like a little 5 year old now..that sweet dumb punk.

**45 minutes later**

Yay! We finished our food and now i wanna go home and play some games and phone...i need wifi! Wifi is life,no wifi no life.

"Okay,i guess our dinner ends here.Thank you for coming with your little angle,luna-yah" Mrs.Jeon said to my mom and my mom greeted back.

"Yes,thank you for having dinner with us,Minju-ah" my mom said.Hmm,so Jeon Minju is his mom.."Thank you to you too,soobin-ah" my mom said,again.His dad is Jeon Soobin.Interesting.

"Thank you,for having us,mrs and mr.Jeon,hope you have fun! We are greatful to eat with you." i said while bowing and smiling to them.Jungkook just stared at me,does he have some kind of eye problem? Geez that kid needs a doctor. Dumb punk.

After jungkook and his family went out,we were following them at their backs.My eyes were sticked to jungkooks back..i don't really know,but i kept on staring it,it's interesting to look at.We all go to our own cars and it was side by side. So as i got in,i caught him staring at me from his car and he looked away. As i say,he got problems.

"Mom,does jungkook have eye problems?" I asked..i know it's a stupid question but he kept on staring me! Thats just weird!

"What do you mean,honey? He's perfectly fine." My mom calmly said,ignoring that it's a dumb question.

"I mean..he..he..he kept on staring at me." I said shyly. My mom and dad just laughed loudly. "Yeah,keep laughing,but it's true!"

"Maybe because you look pretty tonight..i mean,you never wore make-up to school and always wear a simple uniform..maybe he is just shocked." My mom explains as i nodded in agreement,i had to admit that i'm beautiful tonight,haha! Don't mind me,i'm just being beautiful.

There is a serious silence in the car,it broked when my dad talks.

"So,do you like him? I know i'm asking it out of the blue,but i'm curious." He said while looking at the road.

"Well,no." I'm just being honest,i don't like him.

"Why?" My parents ask in chorus.

"Uh,because..he is..my enemy? He..uh.." i hesitated. My heart is going to burst out...im beating like crazy.

"Just because of that makes you don't like him?" My dad asked.

"Uhm,no..i have something to reveal to you guys..its about 2 years ago,he is my first crush." I said clearly.

"What?!" My dad stopped the car in shock,"why didn't you say that 2 years ago?" My dad asked.

"Why? What do you mean,daddy?" I asked panickly. Then he started to drive again.

"So we could've arranged that marriage earlier. Before you have a boyfriend." My dad said cooly and calmly.

"Wha..i..what?" I said..im so confused..what just happened?

"Haha,we're home!" My parents yell like a 5 year old. I sighed,i look like the old one here.

"Dad..i don't feel like being home.." i whined.

"Why? Wanna go somewhere?" He asked.

"Yeah,let's go to the beach,dad..i need some fresh air." I said.

"Hm..i would want to..but wouldn't it be cold? Since its near christmas." He said..oh yeah..forgot about that.I sighed.

"Well,lets just go inside and play video games together!!" He yelled excitedly.

"Haha,sure,dad!" I said while smiling brightly.He sighed and my smile faded.

"What's wrong,dad?" I said while looking worriedly.

"I don't know..my daughter is growing up so fast and i missed your brother,jion-ah." He said with his teary eyes.

"I know,dad..let me call him if i have time." I said,cheering him up.

"Yeah,okay.." he said as he push the button in his car to open up the gates.

**in the house**

"Honey,did you know?" My mom suddenly asked while i'm playing video games with my dad.

"Aw! I lost! Moooom~~" i whined.

"Oops,sorry..just listen to me for a while,princess." My mom said.

"Yeah,sure.What's up?" I said as dad paused the game and we both looked at mom.

"The Jeons just texted me and said that they are our neighbours from now on,they just moved in this morning." She said. What?! Why?! How?!..i'm in big trouble..that guy is..is..my neighbour?!!?

"Uh..okay,i'm surprised that they had to move just because of my marriage." I said as i was acting cool and calm. Did i just say 'my marriage' ? Damn..

"Hm,since it's still early..let's visit them." My mom said. She got problems,it's 10 p.m for god sake!!

"Mom,it's 10.00 p.m,stop kidding." I said with a poker face."What if we are disturbing their family bonding time?"

"Haha,they are the ones who invited us,don't be silly!" She laughed."Now,lets go!" She said while heading to the door.

**at the Jeons house**

My parents knocked on the door and it opens,we were greeted by a huge friendly smile upon their faces.

"Hi,nice to meet you again,Mr and Mrs.Jeon." i said while bowing and smiling.They smiled back to me.

"Hi.Please come in." Mr.Jeon said.

The house's interior is just amazing,as we sit on the couch,opposite to my soon-to-be-in-laws,there is a silence,then finally someone says something.

"Honey,jungkook is upstairs,you can meet him there." Mrs.Jeon said. So i nodded politely and do what she says because it looks like they wanted to discuss something important to my parents.

As i arrived at the second floor and it looked like this red painted door is his room,well you know..since it has a name attached to it,not that i know something. I knocked on the door,hesitatedly.

"Who is it?" He asked. Still not opening his door. This punk,i can't even..

"It's me,your mom!" I said,jokingly.

"Just come in,jionnie!" He said..of course he would know me by my voice..how stupid of me.

"Jungkook-ah?" I said. As i came in his room,something feels like dragging me harshly and slammed the door. Something big is infront of me..breathing to my face..as i opened my eyes,it was jungkook,infront of me,he's so close. It's dark too.

"You're....too..close." i said,shyly,almost can't be hear.

"Thats how you say hi to your husband?" He said as he backed up.

"Yah! We're not even married yet,just be patient,i know you wanted to marry me so badly." I said,holding back my laughter.

"Ck,you seriously is so adorable" he said,sarcasticaly.

"Yeah,ye--" i paused to notice that he's half naked! "YAH! WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" i shouted while burrying my face in my palms.

"What's the problem? I'm your stb husband,you have to be used to 'naked-jungkook'." He said calmly,still not wearing anything.

"Yah! Just put some clothes on already!!" I shouted.Still burrying my face. And i felt that he was coming closer to me.

"Don't cover your face,i can't see you." He said..i guess he was sitting infront of me now.Great...

"What do you want?" I said,coldly.

"Are you mad?" He said.

"No,why?" i said as i put away my palm and looked up."Why are you still naked?!" I shouted.

"Stop shouting! Fine i'll get my clothes for you." He said.

"Okay,good.Just get your clothes." I sighed,reliefed.Wow,he is actually obeying me..maybe he changed his attitude.Good.

"Okay,here you go." He said while throwing me his shirt.

"What? Wear it!" I said.

"No,you said to me to only get the clothes..not wear it." He said.

I take back my words,he didn't change at all.

"Okay,but just now i told you to wear it." I forced him because i can't stop looking at his abs..ugh..annoying attractive abs.. :"<

"Okay,but in one condition." He said.

"This better not be stupid,jungkook-ah!" I said,warning him.

"Put it on me." He said,smiling.

"Wha..what?!" I said, "Are you out of your mind?! No!" I said,denying it.

"Okay,then..i won't put it on." He said folding his arms and head to bed.

"Yah! It's cold! You'll get sick!" I said,worried about his health.

"Like i care.."

"So? You are the one who doesn't want to put in on me." He said,not looking at me.

"Okay,give me reasons why should i put it on for you." I said folding my arms and his clothe is still on my hands.

"Because i'm cold,and because you are my wife." He said..why is my heart beating so fast..he is just kidding around..he doesn't even meant with what he says..

'you are my wife'   'my wife'

Ugh,it keeps echoing in my head.

"Fine..i'll put it on for you." I said trying to act calm and not blushing my face off.

"Really?!" He said,shocked.

"Yeah,you don't want me to?" I said.

"No,i want to!" He whined. What a 5 year old.

"Then,get up,lazy ass." I said while walking closer to him.

As he got up,we stare at each other awkwardly.When i was gonna put his shirt to him,i heard a creak from the door,the door opened and our parents are there,looking shocked and confused. Hahaaaaaaaa,great job,jion.

"Mom,dad!" I said.

"Care to explain,honey?" She said calmly,smirking.

"Uh..i..i was" i was cut off from jungkook.

"She was just being a good stb wife and putting on my shirt for me because i was cold." He explained to our parents.

"Oh,cool." Our dads say..they really look like little kids.

So,our parents look relieved and my mom told me that we should go home,as i look at the clock it was already 11..did we really argue on putting on some clothe for 1 hour? Wow,i feel amazed.

"Uh,okay..i'm gonna go home now,bye jungkook." I said,smiling to him.

"Yeah,bye.." he waved,wow,he said bye to me for the first time.

"And put some clothes on,it's getting cold since its near christmas." I said.

"Yeah,mom,bye.." he rolled his eyes.

"And make sure you sleep well and--" i was cutted by his whines.

"Okay,byyeeeeeeeeeeeeee,honey!" He said as he wave hardly to me. I was laughing.

As i close the door..i suddenly noticed that he called me 'honey',i blushed and smiled to myself like a fool. Then i peak through his door again and he suddenly pushed me inside. And suddenly..

__________________

Hi kookie jr's!! Momma's here! Sorry if you guys don't like cliffhangers..please don't leave me! I'm sorry!!

So,what actually happened? I dont know..MUAHHAHA

lots of love,

Kookie_Js

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40K 47
❝ You'll always be my wife....but it'll never be the same in bed ❞ In which a young poor girl in her young adult hood, is forced to marry a ruthless...
744K 21.9K 35
'Yes, Jeon Jungkook is my husband. But, he isn't at the same time.'
633 263 18
In this world each person is a manipulate according to their convenience.
73.6K 2.1K 11
What happens when couple who loved each other in past meets again and were forced to get married. Dark ConceptπŸ₯€