The Hot Nerd? (ON HOLD)

By ReadyForAnything

Hey, Kendall Jones here. I'm just your average teenage werewolf. Yup werewolf, my family and I just moved to... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

The Hot Nerd?

7.8K 72 1
By ReadyForAnything

Hey, it's Kendall Jones here. I'm 17, with long wavy brown hair, green eyes, light skin and a big chest. Everyone always says I'm gorgeous, not trying to be vain here but I do have a nice body...

I'm 5'5 and have curves, but I'm not fat. We just moved from a pack called 'Dusty Moon' and now to a pack called 'Hail Mountain'.

My parents are bestest friends with the former Alpha and Luna of Hail Mountain pack. Pretty amazing. So how would I describe myself? Well, I'm a bit nerdy I guess. Though I have a better body than a cheerleader, I still wear my glasses and have great grades. All A+'s.

So I guess there isn't that much to tell you more, continue on with your dull lives my minions. >.<

Oh besides the fact that I have four brothers, John, Tyler, Joe, and Troy. Troy is the eldest (24), he is Alpha of our former pack.

Joe is the second oldest (22) he's in college, then John (18) then me (17) them baby Tyler which is 15.

(Warning, these chapters will not be long.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7M 249K 43
COMPLETED What would you do if you accidentally trespassed over an Alphas territory that's known for his brutal mentality and ruthlessness? And what...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1M 23.9K 32
Hi, my name is Chloe Maka. I'm the daughter of Paea and Katherine Maka, Beta of the Moonstone Pack. I have a twin brother named Corey and a younger b...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...