Chapter Two

"AH." I screech and jump up.

"Miss Jones, is there a reason you decided to scream randomly in my class?" Mr. Landon questioned while looking down my shirt. PERVERT.

"Why yes Mr. Landon, there is; a very large beetle decided he wanted to crawl up my leg." I nod making the class erupt in laughter.

"Miss Jones, you're a werewolf and you're afraid of a beetle?" You see this school didn't have to worry about humans, since this is an all werewolf school.

"Well if you're so tough, why don't you kill it? Hm?'' I sass.

He rolls his eyes and walks back to his big special desk, pft my baby desk is so much cooler. Not.

*LUNCH*

"Finally, since nobody fed me today I just about DIED of starvation." I glared at Tyler and John. "It's not our fault you took too long." Tyler defends.

"Yeah well when you give me basically 5 fucking minutes it takes a while." I snap.

"Damn someone's on their period, huh?" I hit John upside the head. "Bastard..." I mumble.

"Hello! I'm Chrystal, you must be the transfer stu- OH MY GOSH!" I turn around and see a cute petite blond eye locked with Tyler.

"Mine."

"REALLY? REALLY? MY YOUNGER BROTHER HAS TO MEET HIS MATE BEFORE ME?" I groan loudly.

"Hey, I'm older than both of you and I still haven't met my mate. So you have no room to complain."

"Yes, oh so wise senseí." I bow like a karate dude. Ba bam.

"Hey sis, do you still have the former Luna and their daughter to teach later?" I nod to John, we currently left the girl and Tyler in the hall. Losers.

"Yum, lunch." I lick my lips.

Once we find a table with some kool kats. Yes, I meant to spell it like that.. It just makes it look cooler... Ba bam.

"Hello fellow pack members, I'm Kendall, this idiot here is John and this dork over here is Tyler."

"Cool, I'm Josephine." A brunette smiled.

"I'm Joseph, Josephine's twin. I'm the cooler one."

"I'm Gabe."

"And I'm Bella." A girl with blond hair giggled.

"Mine."

"Really? My day just keeps getting better and better." I groan and sit down next to Josephine.

"Hm?" John asked still staring and cuddling with Bella.

"So, as you can see we're new here. Anything we should be warned about?" I question.

Just then, the cafeteria doors spread wide open; in walks 3 bimbos and a small little nerd turning a fan on the so when they walk the wind blows their hair. "Oh my god, gag me now." I fake gag.

Bimbo #1's head snaps in my direction and she growls. Immediately she runs over and growls at me. "What the hell is you- oh my." I cross my arms and stand up, towering over the very short girl. I'm tall for being a female...

"Big oh my, now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to eat without an annoying bitch in my way." I roll my eyes.

"Wow, no one has stood up to Glinda since Kindergarten." Gabe laughs.

"GLINDA? As in the good witch from the wizard of oz? More like the wicked witch of the west!" I giggle.

.

It's official, I've just met the 4 nicest people ever..