Chapter Three

I wake up and yawn loudly, as soon as I'm done with my shower, I change into a pretty aqua blue miniskirt, a quarter sleeve black and aqua plaid half shirt tank, black converse, an an aqua bow for my hair.

After I'm done, I run downstairs as fast as I can and run into the car where Tyler and John are sitting about to leave.

"God, you guys need to trying to leave me, it's getting annoying." I pout.

"Oh shut it, you're going over to the Alpha's house to train with the former Luna, and her daughter right?"

You see I teach mobile Zumba classes, it's my passion! So Lindsey (Retired Luna) and Jan (Alpha's daughter) wanted to get in shape.

"Yup, I brought my workout clothes, so I'll be jogging over there as soon as school ends."

After school I run into the girls' bathroom and change into some black yoga pants, a neon green training bra, some black tennis shoes, and I throw my hair into a high ponytail.

Quickly I throw on my neon green zip up, halfway so I'm showing a little skin, the zip up say ZUMBA TRAINER in the back with my name sprawled across on the side.

As I'm walking out, of course everyone is watching me, I smirk and start jogging to the house, of course it's humongous..

Once I've gotten there I walk straight in and tap on Lindsey's shoulder.

"Oh! You must be our trainer, Kendall!"

I nod with a smile.

"Yeah, I am, you girls ready to sweat?!" I grin and put down my boom box to play the music.

The girls are panting and sweating like dogs, haha get it? Cause they'r- no? Okay..

I'm sweating a bit also, but not to wear I could fill an entire ocean.

"That was fun, eh? I'll see you ladies in two days! Have a great day!" I wave and gulp down all my water.

I hop into the car with John driving. "How was training?"

"Hard, they didn't get most of the moves. They started out like I did when I started dancing. No rhythm." I laugh.

"Not everybody has a perfect, to die for body, and amazing moves." John rolls his eyes.

"Was I saying that?" I quirk a brow.

"No, bu-"

"Okay then, jerk."

"Hey!"

The next day

Let's just say I'm not having a very good morning, my straightener broke, my makeup melted in the car, and I dropped my contacts down the drain.

My only pair.

I throw on some short denim faded shorts, a tan batwing shirt with dark brown squiggly designs, brown strappy wedges, and my wavy hair into a braid.

These shorts are a dream, because they are comfy, and they are all ripped and cool.

Once we get to school -which was pretty late- I run to my first class I quietly open the door, praying Mr Sean wouldn't notice me.

"Ms Jones you're late. Again."

"I know." I mutter.

I plop down in my seat for Health. Ew.

"Hey bitch, that's my seat!" I look up to see the one and only idiot named Glinda.

"This isn't fucking kindergarten, and I most certainly don't see your name on this desk." I snap, "I'm having a shitty day so I suggest you leave me alone." I glare leaving her gaping.

I guess no one usually stands up to her..

"I don't care, get out of my seat." She stutters, I pick up my strawberry slushie -don't ask- and dump it over her head.

The nerve of that bitch!

Everyone in the room busts into hysterics, she screams in frustration and stomps out of class with her pack of minions.

"You like pink don't you?" I call out, she gives me the middle finger and slams the door shut.

I roll my eyes.

"Detention, Miss Jones." The teacher sighs, I roll my eyes again. It was

"I saw it coming, but really? She's the one that started it." I mumble the last part.

"Her father is an important man." He snaps, I mutter incoherent things and he starts the lesson.

After about five minutes I completely tune him out.

Important father, or rich father?

Seriously, they shouldn't show favouritism in schools.

You're just jealous it's not you! My wolf Sam laughs. Well, not really laugh, more like a wolfy howl/laugh.

Don't judge me, you know we have to miss our run because of detention. I answer back to her.

Aw man. She whines.

After school, I start walking toward the Principal's office where detention will be held and a scent catches my attention.

Not just any scent. The scent.

As in my mate scent.

I giggle and start trying to match the scent to my mate.

After twenty long minutes of looking for my mate, I lose his scent.

I stomp my foot in the grass, how did I end up all the way here Amin the football field..?

As I'm walking a bit farther, it came down on me.

DETENTION!

I run fast toward the Principal's office and slam open the door.

When I open the door, the scent of my mate fills my nostrils

I look up to see my mate....