Chapter One

I aimlessly walk in circles in my rather large room. "SO CALL ME MAYBE!" I yell randomly, of course my whole family being werewolves groaned in pain due to my loudness.

"So what's up my peeps?" I run downstairs and slide with my socks into the kitchen.

"Nothing much, just making some dinner." My mom answers while she stirs something mysterious.

"Kendall Grace Jones, get your butt up your room and make your bed! Clean your room while you're at it." My dad sighed.

"Dad, puh-lease. All the trash, dishes, clothes and other moldy products are simply artistic masterpieces of my style." I grin.

"Go. Clean. Your. Room." I pout and start walking upstairs. Once I get to my room I clean everything and plop on my bed while getting out my iPhone.

While I play Minecraft, I jump off my bed and run to my closet. I call to my brothers "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WEARING TOMORROW?!" I scream.

"BLACK AND WHITE!" They all yell back, I run to my closet and get my outfit. A white tank, high waisted black short shorts, black knee high heeled boots and a black leather jacket. Totally badass. BA BAM.

*The Next Day*

"Wake up!" I scream and fall off the bed. "What the hell Tyler?!" I scream at my brother.

"We need to leave in 10 minutes." Due to my awesomeness I decided to take a shower last night. I tuck in the white tank into my black high waisted short shorts, throw on my black leather jacket, zip up my boots and put some eyeliner, mascara and bright red lipstick.

I put a black headband on, threw my glasses on and hopped downstairs. Literally, I hopped downstairs... I'm weird. "We gotta go."

"But I didn't eat breakfast." I argue with my other brother John.

"Too bad."

"BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY BROTHER!" I yell, he rolls his eyes and continues dragging me to the car. Pout.

Once we get to school I squeal and run out of the car, while we're still driving. Tyler laughs and John shakes his head obviously amused. When they got out I slid in the middle of them, as they wrapped their arm around me. We're just cool like that.

We walk to the front desk and I smile at her. "Hello ma'am we're the 3 transfer students from Dust Moon Pack, the Jones'." I say sweetly.

"Oh of course, here is the map, your locker numbers and your schedules."

"I will see you later brother from another mother." I smile.

"We have the same mom, Kendall." John rolls his eyes.

"Well bye." I wave carelessly and giggle as I run in the opposite direction of them.

I already love this school....