Stolen - Bleach Fanfiction ~E...

By SilentInnocence

*EDITED UP TO CHAPTER 9. READ PAST THAT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.* Keeping a secret from the world is hard. Kir... More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: New students
Chapter 2: Partners and Tag
Chapter 3: Memories
Chapter 4: Late
Chapter 5: Revealed
Chapter 6: Telling the truth
Chapter 7: Say Goodbye, Say Hello
Chapter 8: Pink
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Suprises and Shocks
Chapter 11: Escort
Chapter 12: Dinner
Chapter 13: Trainer
Chapter 15: Bring me back
Chapter 16: Waking up
Chapter 17: Get ready
Chapter 18: Battle
Chapter 19: Second Chance
Chapter 20: Assignment
Chapter 21: Encounter
Chapter 22: Why?
Chapter 23: I promise
Chapter 24: Ghosts
Chapter 25: Man in black and going back?
Chapter 26: Im back!
Chapter 27: Back in town
Chapter 28: Curse
Chapter 29: Let me in
Chapter 30: Party
Chapter 31: Believing
Chapter 32: Falling apart
Chapter 33: No regrets
Chapter 34: Feelings
Chapter 35: War plans
Chapter 36: Gone
Chapter 37: Catching up
Chapter 38: Surprise visit
Chapter 39: Say goodbye
Chapter 40: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 41: Welcome
Chapter 42: Complications
Chapter 43: Change
Chapter 44: Reuniting
Chapter 45: Breaking the promise
Chapter 46: Saviour
Chapter 47: Till Death Do Us Part
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Chapter 14: Are you trying to kill me?!

1.9K 41 2
By SilentInnocence

Chapter 14: Are you trying to kill me?!

"Ulquiorra.” My voice is filled with dread as I stare up at him.

"I am your trainer for today Kira.” Ulquiorra looks down on me, his lips in a frown.

"Wonderful.” I say sarcastically.

"Don’t use that tone of voice with me or I will kill you.” Ulquiorra informs me.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning I see.” I mumble to myself as I stand up straight, still looking up at Ulquiorra.

"Ok, time to train. Today we will be working on levelling out your reiatsu.” Ulquiorra turns and walks away.

"Why?” I complain.

"Because you reiatsu is out of control. You need to learn how to control it and put into yours attacks. First, we are going to learn how to control it. Sit.” Ulquiorra points to the spot beside him.

I huff and trudge over him, plopping down onto the ground. “Now what?” I ask impatiently as I cross my arms.

"Close your eyes.” I nod and close me eyes. “Meditate.” I peek an eye open and look at him sceptically.

"What?” I ask in disbelief.

"Meditate. Now.” Ulquiorra stares me down. I sigh and close me eyes once again before centering myself and taking a deep breath.

I focus on my breathing and before I know it, I’m being sucked into my inner world.

*Ulquiorra’s P.o.V.*

"Meditate. Now.” I say to Kira and she finally closes her eyes again. Her breathing is steady but her reiatsu is still out of control. 

Sighing, I crawl down onto the ground and sit before Kira. As I sit down I feel her reiatsu calm and steady. Perfect.

"What are you doing?” Yammy’s husky voice comes from behind me.

"Training Kira.” I reply. From beside me I feel the ground shake as Yammy sat down.

"This doesn’t look like training. This looks like you staring at a hot girl.” Yammy states. I lift my hand and smack him across the head.

“Shush.” I snap.

"What was that for? You don’t have feelings for her do you?” Yammy asks surprised.

Did I have feelings for her? No, that couldn’t be. I mean, I was the most emotionless person ever so I couldn’t possibly have feelings for some girl.

But she is very pretty. My conscious whispers.

I shove it to the back of my mind before replying to Yammy. “No, I don’t. Now leave, I am busy.” I say as I focus my gaze back onto Kira. The ground shakes again as Yammy gets up and walks away and I am left alone with Kira again.

Maybe I did have feelings for her.

*Kira’s P.o.V.*

I open my eyes to see the familiar black forest. Off into the distance I saw sparks of red flying around and red designs swirling on the trees, making the silver leaves sparkle. Getting up, I sense a presence above me.

"Nice to see you Fiera.” I turn and smile up into the leaves.

A beautiful woman with jet black hair and red eyes jumps down from an overhead branch, landing in front of me. “Same to you Kira.” Fiera smiles at me and gives me a hug.

"I can see what you mean by it’s different here. Why do you think that is?” I ask as I step out of the hug.

"I don’t know but I think it has something to do with us meeting Grimmjow.” Fiera wiggles her eyebrows and a smile creeps onto my face.

“Maybe. So how have you been in here?” I ask as we walk through the black forest. Little fires dance on the ground, illuminating our surroundings in an eerie glow.

“Fine fine. I wanna get out though. Haven’t been out for a while and I miss the world.” Fiera sighs.

“Isn’t there a way that you can get out without taking me over?” I ask.

“Maybe if I took over then my soul was pushed out of you body you would regain control and we both could walk around. Then when I wanted to come back in I would just have to merge our souls again.” Fiera smiles.

“Would it hurt to remerge our souls?”

“I don’t know. Never tried it. Did it hurt when I first took over?” Fiera asks as she plays with a nearby fire.

“Not really. It was more of a good feeling than a bad one. When you first took over was that the first time we met?” I raise an eyebrow.

“No it was not.” Fiera looks down at the ground.

“When was it?” I kneel down next to her.

“We met when you were born. That’s how I became part of you.” Fiera explains, still looking down at the ground.

“How did you become part of me exactly?” I stand up and hop into a tree.

“I was killed but my soul was unharmed. I was wandering around the world of the living when I felt some pressure. I was immediately drawn to it. I followed the pull to Soul Society when I found your mother. She was about to give birth to you. I didn’t know if the pressure was yours or hers so I just waited until you were born. When you were born you almost died. The doctors tried to save you but it was to late. I figured out the pressure was yours and I couldn’t let it die, so I merged our souls and brought you back to life before I died from being away from my body to long. That was how we merged.” Fiera looks up at me and I see a red tear slide down her face. “I’m sorry I ruined you life.” Another tear drops.

I drop to the ground and walk over to her. “Don’t be sorry. If you hadn’t merged us we both wouldn’t be here. I am actually happy I met you. Now I better get back to the real world. I’m tired of trying to calm my reiatsu. Bye Fiera.” I whisper before I am sucked out of my inner world and back to reality.

I look up to see a sword pointed at my head. Ulquiorra was the one holding the sword.

“What the fuck?!” I scream at him.

He just looks at me like I’ve grown another head. “You were trying to kill me.” He says simply.

“So you decide to kill me?! What is wrong with you!” I shout at him, my anger about to explode.

“I didn’t feel like dying either.” Ulquiorra says calmly.

His calmness was really ticking me off. “You dick! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!” I shout loudly. I feel myself heating up in anger. Ulquiorra face finally shows an emotion: fear.

Dammit, Fiera’s coming out. Someone’s gonna die now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 159 5
Hiroki's life as of recently has been complete and other.......shit. His mother, his sister, his best friend, and his girlfriend have been having sex...
1.8K 390 29
First love mostly ends up unrequited. Love slowly perishes in silence with words left unspoken forever. Along with that life lesson, Yurika left her...
Andromeda By oceanid

Mystery / Thriller

174 24 10
Set in the Victorian Era, there is a legend that everyone at Norma Academy knows, Patient 130. Patient 130 gets a strange hunger for a certain kind o...
39.7K 2.2K 18
Truth. A word, or rather a concept of the human mind. A tapestry of thoughts gathered across countless civilizations since the dawn of humanity. Nint...