Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

By kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... More

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapter threee
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr nine
chapterr ten
chapterr eleven
chapterr twelve
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr eighteen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twentyy two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty fivee
chapter twenty sixx
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapterr thirteen

11.9K 355 59
By kiko_uchiha

So I decided I won't do these little things at the beginning like I am right now... But instead I shall od them at the end only!  And I like how the recap things are qorkin, so Ima stick with those...

Enjoy!!

<3!

*Go little recap thing*

"3 days?!?!  Thats so long..."  I groaned.  Turning to Kankuro and Temari, I said "What about you?"

"Um.. Baki said probably one or two days.  Not a huge misison."  Kankuro shrugged.

"Great... So I'm gonna be here alone for like two days?!  Ugh..."  I leaned back onto the couch closing my eyes.

"Well ya know... when we get back we could always play strip poker or turth or dare again..." Kankuro suggested.

I laughed as a loud smack sounded threw the room.

'God... He never learns does he?'

*End little recap thing!*

"Get off!"  I screeched at the dog who was licking my face. 

"Akamaru seriously!! Stop it!"  I giggled. 

Sooo... Everyone left earlier this morning... But I forced Kiba to let Akamaru stay with me so I wouldn't be too bored.  Well it didn't work.. Somewhere within the 4 hours we've been here I thought tying pink and purple bows in Akamaru's fur would be a good idea. 

It wasn't.

"Ruff!"  The little white dog barked.  Most of the bows had fallen out, but a few still remained, now lopsided and falling all over the place.

"Okay, okay!"  I reached forward pulling him off me. 

"Sit still you little white demon..."  I growled as I examined my arms and legs.  They were covered in little red marks where Akamaru's claws had traced over my skin.

Pulling out the last of the bows, I sighed.  I needed something to do... Soon. 

"It's only been 4 hours and I'm already bored as hell!"  I yelled as I sprawled out on the kitchen floor.

"Ruff!"  With that  Akamaru trotted happily up the stairs, probably to go to sleep on Kiba's bed.

'Kiba's bed... I haven't been in Kiba's room yet...'' And yes, that gave me many ideas of what I could do today. 

"Hey Akamaru wait up!"  I scrambled up the stairs and walked down the hallway towards Kiba's door.

For whatever reason, he chose one of the smaller rooms that was kind of in the middle of the hallway.  Peeking in the opened door, I saw it was a complete mess. 

"What else did I suspect?"  I muttered to myself, sweatdropping.

Other than his clothes throws to almost every surface of the room, there wasn't much in it.  A plain dresser and a few small tables, a nightstand next to the bed, and a glass door that led to the balcony.  Ther were two windows and a bathroom, as well as the carpet was a light blue.  it was kind of cute, but not much to my liking.

Wait... Why was I here?

"Ruff!"  Akamaru looked up at me and wagged his tail.  And yet another idea popped into my head.

"Hey Akamaru... Let's go into town and go shopping!"  I scooped up the dog in my arms and ran down the stairs. 

Pulling on my shoes I glanced at the clock.  2:34. Most of the shops close up at about 9 or 10 so I had awhile.

"C'mon!"  I ran out the door into the bright light and raced down the sidewalk and road, straight towards the center of Konoha.  Yeah so what if I tripped a few times, or made a few people drop thier groceries... I had two days to myself, I wasn't gonna spend them in Kiba's room!

                *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* (Some amount of 3 or so hours later)

"What about these?"  I looked down at Akamaru while I held a pair of dangling silver earings up to the side of my face.  Of course, he didn't answer me but just kept panting happily while eyeing the ramen shop a few shops away.

"I like 'em!"  I payed for the earings, grabbed the other about 20 shopping bags, and walked toward Ichiraku's Ramen.  But just as I greeted the shop owners and sat down, I heard a familiar voice yelling my name.

"Kitsune!"  I turned around before I could order my ramen and saw my favorite blonde ninja running towards me waving.

"Naruto!"  He immediatly sat down on the stool next to mine and smlied at me.

"Feelin' better?"  He grabbed a menu and then put it  back.  Of course he knew thier menu by heart.

"Yep!  But I felt bad about missing the mission... How'd it go?"  I licked my lips just as my bowl of ramen noodles was set in front of me.

"Geez... Sakura was so happy to see Sasuke and didn;t pay any attention to me!  And Kakashi-sensei was late AGAIN!  And don't even get me started on Sasuke..."  He growled as his ramen was set in fron of him.

"Wow... Maybe I'm glad I missed it!"  I laughed.

"Tell me 'bout it.  So hows it been living with Kiba and those Suna guys?"  Nauto asked.  Normaly, people wouldn't be able to understand him because his mouth was full of noodles... But I could only because he does this all the time.

"It's been... Well... I guess kinda fun."  I shrugged. " But everyone has a mission today except for me... So I came into town!"  I shoved some of the ramen into my mouth.

'Ichiraku's is SOO much better than instant ramen!'

"I can see that!"  Nauto laughed looking at all the shopping bags behind my stool.  But then his face got kinda serious... Well as serious as Nauto's face can get.

"Wait... Why'd ya even miss our mission in the first place?"  I looked into my ramen bowl and set down my chopsticks.

"It happened... Again."  Naruto stopped eating and stared at me.

"What?!  How? Did anyone get hurt?  Kit, I'm so sorry!"  He pulled me into one of his Naruto bear hugs.

"Well... I don't really know how.  And no one really got hurt... I mean I kinda beat Gaara up a little bit but-" 

"Gaara? Your staying with Gaara?  And his brother and sister?"  Naruto stopped hugging me to look at me.

"Yeah.  You two know each other, right?"  I picked up my chopsticks again to resume stuffing my face with ( the most freaking awesomeist) ramen.  I saw Nauto smiling out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, we do." 

The rest of our little meeting went pretty much the same.  He told me about how awful living with Sasuke was, although I'm pretty sure he exaggerated most of it.  And I told him about Kankuro's many tries at getting us to play strip poker again. 

And after that I dragged Nauto to go shopping some more with me, until I ran out of money and started to use his. 

"OK that's it, Kit.  I can't take anymore shopping... And you emptied my frog!"  Naruto said holding up with empty wallet. 

"Hehehe... Sorry 'bout that.."  I twirled my hair.  Even Akamaru looked tired!  It was almost 10:30, and we were back at Ichiraku's for dinner.

"Gah!  I need to get back or Hinata's gonna kill me! "  Nauto threw his hands in the air before continuing to devour his ramen faster than I've ever seen.

'That's right, he's also living with Hinata!  I forgot...'

I laughed and ate my ramen, but just a little bit slower.

"I should probably go home and get some sleep.  Wanna meet up again tomorrow?"  I asked as Nauto hugged me again.

"I can't, Hinata wants to go train."  I sighed.  Dang it!  I like Hinata and all but she's stealin my Naruto!

Just kidding.  They would be the cutest couple ever! :D

"Dinner?"  I gave him my absolute best puppy dog face. 

"Yeah!"  He gave me a thumbs up before running off.

"Tell Everyone I say hi!"  I yelled after him, waving.

"Ruff!"  Akamaru trotted happily to my side.

"Yeah I don't think he heard me... Let's get goin'!"  I grabbed my bags, 43 in all, and headed in the general direction of our house-thing.

'Where do I live?!'  Shit.... I had been in such a hurry to get down here that I didn't even notice where I had come from...

"Ah well!  We'll find it eventually!"  I laughed as Akamaru and I ran off in the direction that we came from.  At least I think that's where we came from...

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^(The next day)*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Temari's POV

"God how much further?!"  I whipped around and glared at my brother.

"You asked that five minutes ago, and I said not long! We're alreayd in Konoha, dammit!"  I stompted forward and scanned the street for the little sidestreet that led to out house.

"Geez I just wanted to know."  Kankuro sighed.  I turned around again and saw him talking to Gaara.

"So what do ya think Kit's doin?"  He asked.  My brother has a creepy obsession with this girl.. And it's creepy because he's older than her and he's just kind of creepy in general.  I saw Gaara look up for a second, thinking.

" Probably sleeping or watching that cooking show."  He said after a few seconds. 

"Turn!  Guys turn!"  I  yelled back behind me.  They were too busy talking to notice I had already found the side entranceway to the house. 

"Yeah we got it!"  I heard Kankuro grumbling behind me. 

They kept talking about Kitusune as I fit our key into the lock on the door.

"Ruff! Ruff!"  I was greetd by a small, spastic white ball of fur.

"Oh hey Akamaru!  So Kiba let you stay afterall?"  I reached down and pet him. 

"Look at his collar!"  Kankuro pointed, and I saw around Akamaru's neck was a light pink collar studded with rhinestones.

"Oh geez.."  I sighed and looked around.  No sign of Kitsune.  She was probably upstairs or in her room.

"Kitsune!"  I called.  No answer... Gaara was probably right.  Knowing Kitsune she would be sleeping.  It was 10:00 anyway.

"What the..."  As we walked up the stairs and Into the kitchen, we noticed shopping bags.  Everywhere.

"I know what she's been doing.."  I muttered.  There were shopping bags on the counters, the table, the ground, and I could see a few in the tv room, too.

"Where did she get all the money to buy this?!"  Kankuro asked.  I looked behind me to see him and Gaara both looking around wide eyed at the number of bags.

Ignoring his question, I walked into the tv room.  There were still bags, but not as many.  Then I saw Kit.

"Awh geez..."  I sighed as I sat down in the chair next to the couch.

Kitsune was, of course, sleeping.  But she had on all this jewlery.  Earing, rings, bracelets, necklaces, her hair was curled, and fell around her.  Even her nails were perfectly manicured.

"What happened?"  Kankuro asked as he walked into the room staring at the sleeping form of Kitsune.

"Someone had a girls day out..."  I laughed.  Kankuro and Gaara just sighed simoteniously and sat down on the couch near Kit.

Kitsune's POV

I opened my eyes, and saw red.  But it wasn;t blood...

I reached up and pulled the blanket off my face and sighed.  There were still shopping bags everywhere... Full of things that I bought, even if I didn't need to.  As I sat up, my earing and necklaces jingled.

"They didn;t even say hi to me."  I gumbled to myself as I saw Temari and Kankuro had returned and were asleep near me.  They actually looked pretty funny.

Temari was sitting in the chair sideways, her legs dangling over the side, arms crossed, and her head back a little. 

Kankuro sat on the side of the couch farthest from me with his head falling off the side, his mouth open, and his legs off the other side.

I laughed, then realized something.  Gaara wasn't there... Of course he wasn't, he never sleeps.

I got off the couch, being careful not to wake up Temari of Kankuro.  But it was hard because of all the jewlry.

"God stupid jangly stuff..."  I mumbled to myself as I took off the jewlry and set it on the counter as I walked up the stairs.  Why did I even buy that...?

I tiptoed down the hall into my room and slipped onto the balcony.  Then using my awesome ninja skills, I climbed onto the railing, then onto the roof. 

The view was breathtaking.  The way the moon reflected on the lake was so beautiful, and the breeze shifted the trees ever so slightly.  I closed my eyes and felt the wind in my hair and across my skin.  This was so amazing.  It felt like I was really alone up here.. Blocking out the world and all it's troubles.  But then I felt something on my ankles... Sand..?

I whipped around and my eyes flew open.  So I wasn't really alone.

"Gaara!"  My  red eyes met his beautiful turqoise ones.  He held the gaze and I felt the sand drift off my legs. 

"Sorry.  Did I scare you?''  He stared into my eyes.  And I knew he didn't mean what he said. 

By "Did I scare you?"  It meant more.  He's used to eveyrone running and calling him a monster.  He's used to people being scared of him and not trusting him.  He didn't mean just now... IT was sop much more to both of us.

I blinked and sighed. 

"No, Gaara."  He seemed a little confused, because his eyes narrowed. But they went to normal quickly.  He must have known what I realized.  I blinked again and stepped forward towards him, the wind blowing both of our hair.  I broke the his gaze for a second as I looked up at  the love kanji on his forehead before looking back to his eyes.

"You never did."

_____________________________________

Ah!  I know I said this would be out sooner, but yesterday my wifi went down! And I just got it back so i sat down and wrote and edited this as quick as I could!  I hope you all like it!! :D 

Please comment and send me messages!  I love getting feedback!  And like alwaysss, 2 votes before the next upload!

Thanks!

<3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.2K 29
What happens when you're on team 7 with Naruto and Sasuke instead of Sakura? What happens when Sasuke lets his hatred and need for power go, but you...
235K 5.9K 70
"Team 7, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Hyuuga Hinata." "I-I will be with Naruto-kun?!" Have you ever wondered what it would be like if Hinata b...
468K 17.4K 34
Sasuke comes to discover that maybe Sakura wasn't the one for him. He's unhappy with his life, it's the reason as to why he was barely in the village...
10.3K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...