One Shots Gay Time!

By -yxungest

Contains fluff, more fluff, the fluffiest fluffy fluff ever, and your favorite OTP might be here! It will mak... More

One Shots Gay Time!
The Special Hoodie
He's Still Breathing
Things Happen
Destiel: What is a Kiss?
MattxMello: Waiting
Johnlock: FaceTime
Johnlock: Take Care
Ianthony: Behind You
EddiexSerge: Sing Along
GallagherxPepper: Promise
Scisaac: Feel
TylerxEthan: You Made Me
Austlan: Love Me like a Guitar
Kellic: Kellic Robs Rabbits
Sterek: Float
Klaine: Romeo and Juliet
DylanxEllie: Tickle Me Until I Say Yes
Stebriel: Just Hold Me Close My Darling
Sterek: Latch
LevixEren: Can't Hold Back
Destiel: The Mark of Love
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater
Destiel: Love You...Wait
Destiel: Ours
Sterek: Melting the Ice
All I Do

Sterek: The Elevator Ride

17.9K 172 40
By -yxungest

WARNING: Yes, I watch Teen Wolf and not because of Stiles or the other good looking boys. The series is funny and freaking crazy. Full chaos but with emotional people and words. I don't PHYSICALLY see Stiles and Derek being together but they do make a great pair such as Scott and Issac and Danny and Ethan. Before you go ape shit on me, I don't HARDCORE fangirl on these boys. So shut your trap. This scene is the second to last episode (I think) and it's where Scott is running to agree with Deucalion and Stiles is behind him, trying to stop him. Also, an awesome person edited this one and I want to thank her! Thank you! Enjoy! ^-^

~~~ 

Stiles rushed after Scott. He knew Scott was an idiot but not really an idiot. I mean, he has brains for Christ sake. He knew what Scott was going to do and he wasn't going to let him to say yes to Deucalion. There's always a Plan B. Stiles ran into a hallway and was going to turn the corner when he saw Derek face down on the ground in the elevator. Stiles turned his head to see if Scott was insight and might have seen Derek like this. He wasn't there.

How could he keep running when one of his pack members are face down on the ground? Stile bit his lips when he thought of Derek and Scott. He didn't want to leave Derek and might be killed by the twins and the bitch, but he didn't want Scott to be Deucalion's bitch. Stiles sighed in frustration and walked towards Derek.

"Derek?" Stiles whispered.

He shook shoulders and touched his forehead. This is what Stiles mother did to him when he was sick. He was warm. He pushed Derek so he was lying on his back and put his ear on his chest. There was a slow heart beat and that made Stiles smile. He raised his hand and slapped Derek on his cheek. Derek's eyes opened and he sat up, looking around.

"What the hell, Stiles?! Why are you here? You're supposed to be with Cora," Derek growled at the end.

Stiles put his hands up in surrender and gave him a sour look. "A thank you would be nice. I wanted to see if you're still breathing, asshole. And Cora's fine."

Derek's features softened and he sighed. He looked in the brown eyes of Stilinski and let the words sink into his mind. "Did you just call me an asshole?"

Stiles rolled his eyes and got up. He didn't have time for Derek. He doesn't know why he stopped for his ass when he should be running for Scott's. When Stiles was going to walk out, the elevator door closed in front of his face. The lights flickered on and off. There was creek that made Stiles snapped.

"Scott! Isaac! Get me out of here!" He banged, punched, and kicked the metal doors but they didn't open. But then he stopped. He had another werewolf with him. Stiles turned around and got on his knees in front of Derek.

"You can punch through a metal lock. How about you punch through a metal door?" Stiles asked and then smiled.

Derek raised an eyebrow and tried getting up. Stiles put his arm over his shoulders and tried balancing him and Derek. Derek groaned when he landed on the floor.

"What's wrong, why can't you get up?" Stiles asked impatiently. He needed to go back to Scott and he was wasting time with an asshole.

"I-I can't get up. The Alpha twins and Kali did something to me," Derek answered and looked around, panting slowly.

"Great. I'm stuck with an Alpha who is useless."

"I'm not useless, Stiles. I just...can't do anything right now."

Stiles faced Derek and he noticed his eyes were slightly blue and red. He was having a hard time shifting the two. The Alpha Twins and Kali took a bit of Derek's Alpha's powers and it made him weak. It almost made him human. There was another creek in the elevator and it titled. Stiles gripped Derek's arm and pulled himself close to him. He didn't want to die in an elevator. He wanted to be with Scott, Lydia, and his dad. Oh god. His dad. He couldn't leave his dad!

"Stiles, there's something I need to tell you something," Derek whispered into Stiles' ear. Stiles looked at him and waited for Derek to continued. "I've been having these...feelings. I haven't had them in a long time and I thought I would never experience them ever again. So, what I'm saying is, I like you."

What shocked Stiles was that Derek was blunt about it and he didn't seem like the type to talk about his feelings. Stiles opened his mouth and then licked his lips. How was he supposed to explain to a guy that he didn't have feelings for him? He's been in love with Lydia and that's the girl he'll ever love.

"Before you say anything, let me do something."

Stiles nodded and he felt soft lips on his. His eyes widen and he stood like a statue. How flying fuck. A wolf is kissing me?! Derek pulled away and smirked when he saw Stiles' shocked face. The only thing that rang through his mind was Stiles and how soft his lips were. Stiles shook his head and he felt like...kissing Derek again. The elevator made another sound and Stiles jumped.

"I hope that's Isaac getting us out," Stiles said and raised an eyebrow. Derek still had the smirk on his face and Stiles licked his lips, his lips were on fire. Derek's smirk dropped and cupped Stiles cheeks in his hands.

Stiles tilted his head and said, "What?"

Stiles was a little nervous because he saw the sadness and the tiredness in his eyes. What if he regretted the kiss? What if he didn't want to kiss him? Did I want to kiss him again?

"We're staying here," Derek finally said.

Stiles smiled. "We'll get out soon. Isaac will notice that we're gone." Derek shook his head and brushed his thumb on Stiles' cheek.

"No one will help us, Stiles. We're stuck in here. If Isaac come in here, he'll...”

"He'll?" Stiles pressed.

Then something clicked into his mind. Stiles pushed him away and got up. "What?! I can't die here! I need to find my dad! Scott promised me he'll find him and I want to see my dad! I'm not fucking dying here, Derek!"

"Stiles..." Derek whispered.

"No Derek! God, why did I have to help you? You're a werewolf! You can fucking heal!"

"Stiles, if you haven't helped me I wouldn't have told you that I love you."

Stiles stopped screaming and looked at Derek with shocked eyes. "W-what?"

Derek gave him a half smile and it made Stiles' heart melt. He hasn’t seen Derek smile much. He smiled when he's with Jennifer but after he found out her secret, his old feelings for Stiles came back and he knew that he loved Stiles no matter what. Another creek interrupted the intense scene and Stiles quickly hugged Derek. He didn't care that he was mad at Derek. All he knew that they were going to be crushed by an elevator and he was terrified. The elevator made a sickening sound and titled again. Stiles gripped onto Derek's shoulder and squished his face onto the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry," Stiles whispered.

That wasn't the words that Derek wanted to hear but it was something that he made his heart skipped a beat.

"Stiles look at me." Stiles moved his head so they were face to face. Derek placed a sweet kiss on Stiles' lips and pulled away. "I love you."

Stiles heart beat was pounding because he and Derek was going to die and Derek said I love you. How sweet was that? Stiles smiled and kissed his lips softly.

"I love you too," he mumbled while kissing Derek.

They weren't making out, no. They were placing sweet kisses onto each other because it was the end for them. The wires from the elevator couldn't hold them anymore and let go. Stiles pulled away roughly and started screaming. Derek quickly grabbed Stiles face and kissed him hard to stop him from screaming.

Then time slowed down.

Their shirts and hair were flying wildly because of the drop. Derek's eyes were closed while Stiles had his open but then he saw the calm expression on Derek's face. Stiles don’t know how he could be calm in a situation like this. But Derek was calm; he'll be calm with him. He slowly closed his eyes and let Derek kiss him however he wanted to.

It was actually a beautiful scene. The two lovers were finally together and they couldn't show off their love and happiness to other people but they were fine with it. Stiles let a tear run down on his cheek and a smile started to grow on his face.

Maybe I was supposed to die like this...

Maybe I do love Derek...

Maybe Scott can help my dad get over my death.

Stiles didn't care if he was about to die. At least he had Derek. Even if it was late for them. Stiles slow chuckle was heard from Derek and he smiled. He was scared because he couldn't show that he loved Stiles enough. Fuck it. He told him his feelings and that what mattered.

The elevator fell into pieces.

The thing they didn't know was, Scott and Isaac heard everything.

Scott smiled and wiped his eyes. He looked at Deucalion. He nodded his head and Deucalion smiled. Scott followed behind him and he did make a promise to Stiles. I'll get your father back for you.

Isaac smiled and chuckled and wiped his eyes. He was happy that Derek found happiness but he was sad that his Alpha died. Cora was sleeping on his shoulder and another smile made its way to his lips.

He kissed her forehead and whispered, "I'll protect you, Cora."

~~~

I actually found this quite sad...I know it was supposed to be fluff but I thought of it and I was like, fuck it! Imma write it! Sorry if it was so sad that you started crying. But happy fluff will be coming next! :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 2.3K 43
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
63.1K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
35.4K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
105K 230 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report