Deathly Kisses

By AmeezyACM

"Hold my hand, look into my eyes, and walk with me to hell." They say things happen for a reason. And sometim... More

Deathly Kisses (Prologue)
1. "You'll come around they always do"
2. "You clearly are blinded by looks to see true colors"
3. "Perfect Life- perfect family?.."
4. "He"
5. "Scared of me?"
7. "Show Time"
8. "Kiss me"
9. "I'm gonna get you back"
10. "Just my luck"
11. "Enjoy the ride"
12. "My house my rules"
13. "We gotta leave"
SONG INTERMISSION
14. "Are you okay?"
15. "You'll be bad news too"
16. "Two cups, three cups"
17. "What about him?"
18. "Hell is coming."
19. "He's gone."
20. "I hate you so much."
21. "I am so empty inside"
22. "This isn't a time for games"
SONG INTERMISSION
23. "You're following my orders"
24. "Only the strongest survive"
25. "Little miss perfect"
26. "Your mind says one thing, but your lips say another"
27. "I'm getting used to you"
28. "You asked for it"
29. "Your mistakes are going to eat you alive"
30. "I'm in charge now"
SONG INTERMISSION
31. "I am just getting started"
32. "Hes got you under his poisonous spell"
33. "I'm just trying to survive the hurricane"
34. "Every game needs players"
35. "I was becoming addicted"
36. "Two strangers with familiar faces"
37. "I was stuck in a daydream"
38. "It was a one-way street"
39. "It had been done"
40. "I always get what I want"
41. "I couldn't control myself"
42. "Always"
43. "No take backs"
44. "I want you"
45. "Empty beds"
46. "You're mine"
47. "And I'm yours"
SONG INTERMISSION
48. "A toxic touch"
49. "Craving you should be a sin"
50. "Just relax"
SONG INTERMISSION
51. "I knew"
52. "Every fool's choice"
53. "The temptations"
54. "I'm right here"
DEATHLY KISSES TRAILER
55. "Curiosity killed the cat"
56. "I was hoping"
57. "The forlorn times"
58. "Views From the Outside"
SONG INTERMISSION
59. "Sweet bitterness"
60. "Danger Zone"
61. "Pain is pleassure"
62. "I don't get mad, I get even"
63. "Born to die"
SONG INTERMISSION
64. "You've betrayed me"
65. "The waiting game"
66. "The devil wears louboutin"
67. Psychosis
68. Romeo + Juliet (Act 1)
69. Romeo + Juliet (Act 2)
?

6. "Not even a thank you?"

47K 597 76
By AmeezyACM

Chp6. "Not even a thank you?"

---

I closed my eyes once Austin was gone out of sight. I looked at the clothes right in front of me. as I ran my hand slowly through them feeling the soft material upon my skin. I wonder who's they were, you never usually have girl clothing in a house filled with only boys. Unless I was wrong and there is a female living here with them and this is her room and these are her clothes. I wonder if she would get angry if I wear her clothes. I know I would.

Who am I kidding? There probably isn't any girl living here. It's probably just one of Austin's hoes who left their damn clothes behind, yeah that has to be it.

After a while I finally get out of bed and head over the bathroom inside the room taking the clothes with me. Turning on the light from the bathroom I am not surprised once again over the fact that their bathroom is pretty amazing. The walls were painted a nice peach coral color and there was a huge marvel sink to comeplete the look. Can't forget how big the mirror really was. Comparing this bathroom to my own bathroom back at home is probably a big disgrace. Heck, this bathroom right here is probably bigger than my actual room.

I started the water slowly of the shower making sure it was hot enough. Slowly I stripped out of my clothes until I was fully undressed and ready to shower. I stepped inside the shower as the hot water ran through my entire body, covering every inch of it. So what happens now? Am I supposed to make that phone call they always force you to make like in the movies? Am I supposed to just follow all their orders and not even fight for myself? What am I supposed to do? I'm lost

Making sure my body is entirely clean from the scratches and dirt that were there from before, I step out grabbing the towel and covering myself with it. Getting the clothes that Austin had given me, I start to put them on. I started with the pink sweatpants following along with some floral top. They were comfortable, I'll say that. I looked down at my now rope-free wrists and still notice how the chains and rope had left a mark there. A few cuts as well, which seemed to still be open. It was going to take a while for them to heal fully. The pain however would not go away no matter what. My hair was dripping wet and was making me very cold now. I was possitive that it was probably already night time considering I've been here for hours. I wonder if anyone noticed I was gone. They had to, considering I never even made it home. And probably Drew or Macy noticed how I wasn't answering their texts or possibly their calls.  Maybe they were already out there looking for me. I can only imagine the trouble they are probably going through. That's if they even noticed of my disapearing.

Walking out of the bathroom and back into the huge room I started to go through the things that were there. I made my way over to the closet where I remember seeing Austin go in before for the clothes. It was empty, there were only towels and a few blankets there but other than that complete empty. I walked out making sure I closed the closet door behind me, last thing I wanted was for Austin to find out I was going through his stuff. The whole time I've been here the thought never really accured to me on where I was. I knew I was at some type of huge fancy mansion and how I was in that dirty basement or whatever it really was for hours. But never really considered fianlly looking out to see where I was specifically. I made my way to the large window in the room and opened the curtains along with the blindes slowly to take a look out.

Well figuring out where this place is, was no help whatsoever. It was empty. And by empty I mean there was no other houses near here, no stores, no nothing. The only things here was obviously the mansion and some small other little houses connect along with it. And of course you can't forget the many expensive cars parked out in the front following along with only a few motorcycles near them. The space here was huge, the front lawn was all green grass with really pretty rose bushes as well. A couple of water fountains here and there but absolutely no sign of other people living near here. Well I guess they picked a good place to keep me in, huh?

Closing the window back shut and walked over to the desk and sat down on the big comfy chair. I have to admit to myself that I actually like where I am located. Even though I am beyond terrifed of these people and what's going to happen next but at least I am somewhere nice and not some old beaten up warehouse. I was thankful for that. I turned my head to the noise near the door, informing me that it was probably Austin and he was back.

I stood corrected. The lock on the door turned and Austin appeared holding a bag of Burger King and a large drink on his other hand. He looked at as I just stared straight back at him not moving a muscle.

"I decided to go for Burger King instead" he said taking his eyes off me and walking inside the room, slowly closing the door behind him. He dropped the bag of food down on the desk along with the drink and stood in place.

The silence quickly filling the room as Austin and I neither spoke. I've always had awkward silence but not this awkward. My eyes were still on his and as for him, his were also never leaving his sight- which was me. Still not speaking he continued to stare at me and I got even more uncomfortable then I already was. I would give anything  in order to find out what's going on in his head right now. His face never seems to have an expression; which makes me think.. is that even normal?

That's it. I can't take it anymore, him staring at me like this and not even speaking. I feel as if he's looking right through my soul. "What?" I ask annoyed

"What?" he asks shrugging his shoulders with still no expression upon his face

"Why do you keep staring at me?" I ask

"What? Does it make you uncomfortable?" he says.

I shake my head with a no

Taking a step closer to me Austin speaks again only this time it's slower and his voice becomes a little more deeper "Do I make you uncomfortable?" he says.

I glare at him for a while before rolling my eyes. Austin notices how annoyed I am right now and gives his famous half smirk.

"So are you gonna eat or am I going to have to just eat this for you instead?" he motions to the bag of Burger King

Getting up from the chair and making my way over to the food which in my opinion is way too close to Austin. In order for me to get that food I have to be all up on his personal space, which I don't want to be since he gives me the chills- and not in a good way. But that's just something I have to do. The last thing I want is to sleep on an empty stomach. Coming closer to Austin I reach for the bag of Burger King and take it slowly.

"It's a whopper and some fries" he says "Oh, and here's is your drink" Austin hands me the large drink. "It's orange soda"

"How do I know you didn't poisen this before given it to me?"

Austin chuckled "First of all sweetheart, If I did just that- then how am I supposed to get you to call your dad and move on to step number two, huh?" I swollowed the knot I had on my throat "Exactly" Austin says still shoving the drink in my face to take.

I slowly reach over and take it. Starting to back away from Austin, this time with actual food I go back over the bed and sit on the edge

Austin stays in the same place he had been since he came. He stared over at me once again. This time I did read some sort of expression on his face. It seemed to be as if either he was annoyed or frustrated. At some point it looked as if he almost wanted to laugh. Almost.

"Not even a thank you?" he asked flatly.

I mumbled a small thank you before taking my eyes off him and looking down at my knees.

"I'll see you in the morning" walking out Austin locked the door back up once again leaving me all alone in the room. At least I had food.

Digging into the Burger King bag I came to a conclusion that tomorrow was not going to be such a great day. Well I have a king size bed to burry my sobs in for the night, that will have to do.

------

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.3K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
361K 21.5K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
164K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
161K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...