Vampire Romance

Oleh xCupcakesAddictx

My name is Nathanael, I'm around 118 years old. Too old? Huh... not really, 118 is like 18 for humans. Wonder... Lebih Banyak

Hey
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - Some Elbow Grabbing

Chapter 1- Prologue

27 1 2
Oleh xCupcakesAddictx

(pic of Nathanael)

-""My name is Nathanael, I am 118 years old (18 for humans) and I am a vampire." How does that sound?" I ask my cousin Ian.

-"Well, if you them to take you for a freak or run their asses off... you're doing it right..."

-"Lucifer, why is this so hard?"

-"O... and stop saying 'lucifer' or 'satan', you can now have the pleasure to change it to 'god' and 'jesus'. Fun huh?!"

-"Why are humans so weird?"

-"It's your choice to enter their world."

-"You made the same choice... stop acting like you regret it, you're having fun..."

-"yeah.... "

Tomorrow, my adventure will start. I was 116 and it was time for the CHOOSING, I had to decide to either stay in Vampiland (that's how I call it, most people prefer hell ;) ) or join the human population, leaving my family and control myself from biting every person passing by, just kidding, I have never drank human blood and if I ever do... I will either mate or go insane and be killed... sounds fun, right?

So, as I am a little rebel, and that I want to leave my parents, I chose humans. I could come back to Vampiland only when I would be 200 if I chose to.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.4K 995 42
Shawn is a college student and are experiencing tumultuous relationships between a guy, that's why the girl finds herself questioning whether she eve...
13.7M 572K 40
This book is now TOTALLY FREE! Everyone knows mermaids and vampires can't date. But when a mermaid ends up at a boarding school with a smoking hot va...
11K 301 10
His Other Daughter | the vampire diaries universe Athena Mikaelson, or Athena Gilbert as she was known all her life, is originally Klaus Mikaelso...
13.7M 414K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...