chapter 2

2 years later

-Nathan...
A slurry voice whispers at my ear.
-What do you want Cin?
-You know what I want my love..
-Hahaha..  very funny, Cindy, we're done, okay? It was fun and all.. But we both knew what we wanted.. Now it's over. Do you actually have anything to tell me?
-Well.. yeah.. but I don't feel like saying anything anymore..
-Quit the drama.. What is it??
-Fine! Finn is asking for you in the library, it seems they found a new prey and that she is feisty..
-God! That's the reason you wasted 5 mins of my life??
She flips her hair and walks faster. Satan, what an idiot, humans won't stop surprising me. I turn around and head towards the library, Finn and his group were my 'friends' he never called me to play bully except if the person was a bit stronger than they estimated; he knows bullying isn't my favourite pass time.
As I get into the library, I hear their voices.
-Come on nerd! You lost your tongue? You new, huh? We gonna teach you how it works around here.
Doesn't seem like they had any problem; but as I walk closer, something pulls me towards the place. It's  a strange feeling, a feeling I haven't felt in a long time. It felt like a vampire bonding, but it was impossible, if a new vampire was to enter high school here, they would've warned me.
As I enter the scene I see the girl, she has green eyes and raven black hair, her complexion is pale, her lips are crimson red, her aura attracts me. As I look at her eyes I see a mix of confusion, boredom and.. fear? Why fear? O.. right, I'm here to bully her more, right? But it doesn't look like she fears Finn and the others. What Finn said joined to my reflection.
-Oh! Finally some reaction. Good job Nathan. It's been 10 mins we couldn't even get a look of fear in this nerd. I have to say.. she's got some charms though!
All the boys snicker. Slowly I sense a feeling of protectivity controlling my body, I want to punch Finn.. What the hell? Get a grip Nathanael! She's just some nerd, it never really bothered you who they bullied, why caring now? Because she is different a voice says, I push it away.
-Huh.. Whatever, why were you calling Finn? I have class.
-You're so boring Nath, have fun, I thought she could be your lil toy.. Do you like my gift?
-N..
Wait, that would make them stop bullying her!
-Sure.. but then, she's under my care, you don't touch her..
-Yeah, whatever. .
I look towards the girl.
-C'mon, let's get out of here.
She hesitates, before following me, her head down.