Chapter 3

(Luna's pic , with green eyes)

Girl's POV

Wow.. first day in my new high school and I'm already being bullied. What's wrong in this place? They treated me like I was a thing! That guy, Nathan, he looked familiar for some reason, and his aura scared and attracted me at the same time. But what an ass! I'm his toy?! I'm kinda frightened, what is he gonna do to me?
-Hey, what's your name?
-huh?
-Your name!
-So now you care bout your toy's name?
-Fine, don't tell me toy.
-Don't call me that, you do realise I'm a human being, right?
-Well.. you didn't give me your name, and, as you've nicely pointed out, your my toy.
-My name is Luna, okay?
-Ok, Lune.
-Luna
-But Lune is Luna in french, it sounds better. And your my toy, I'm naming you whatever I want to name you.
-Just go to class a**hole.
-Nice.. And we are in the same class, genius..
Oh, joy. One whole period with this idiot, hot idiot maybe, but still idiot.
Very hot.. these blue eyes.. hmmm..
Wait. What? Stop thinking like that Luna, right now! This period is going to be hell... ughhhh

Then I realised, that my first period was undoubtedly going to be worst then hell as it was MATH. I mean who the hell invented this subject? I saw this post m.a.t.h. = Mental Abuse To Humans. Hell right!
As we entered the class, late, obviously, everyone turned to us; actually not us, to Nathan. Maybe not everyone, maybe just the girls, and a few guys, but anyways. All the attention was on him, and a little on me. I got jealous stares from girls, curious ones from guys, and a very pissed one from the teacher, who was a young very short woman with glasses. She looked at me angrily, then turned her attention on the guy next to me and softened, like what the hell? Was he like a freaking god in this school??

-"Nathan, you can go sit." The teacher said calmly. She turned to me again.
"As for you, you are late and new, more time wasted on my class, care to introduce yourself? "

No the attention was all on me. Except for a few bimbos almost straddling Nathan, not that I cared, he was an egocentric jerk. But I hate attention, I slowly composed myself before saying:
-" Hmm.. my name is Luna, Luna Delrosa. I'm from Scotland. "
The teacher then pointed a seat and introduced herself as Miss Eighteena. Like, seriously? Her name was Eighteen-a? What the hell was her parents' problem?!

I had hoped that though she was strict, she would maybe make class interesting as she was only a few years older than us. But no, she made it the worst math class I had ever had, and I had lots.
When it was finally finished I ran out of class before Nathan could catch up and went to my next class. Biology, love it!!!

It was finally lunch. I befriended a girl in bio, her name is Daphnee. She had long cherry red dyed hair, and beautiful eyes, they were a mix of brown, green, grey and a kinda orange, they were magnificent. Anyways in a word she was hot. No one this good looking could not be popular, it was weird that she even talked to me, but she was very nice. She invited me to eat at her table, which I agreed to happily, I hated being the loner not finding anywhere to sit. As I approached her table I could see another girl with dirty blond hair and a leather jacket, I sat next to Daphnee.
-" Hey Luna! This is Livy. "
-"Hey..." I awkwardly waved. There was a weird vibe coming from Livy.
-" Hi! I'm soo glad I met you cause everyone has been talking about you! Are related to Nathan? He is like sooo hot! Not that I have a crush on him, I'm not dumb. " She rambled. I was awestruck. Dahell? This girl sounded like a six year old on her birthday, it was weird, but weird is awesome.
-"She is great, right? Liv is like a hyper kid who just received candies, but she can can be super serious at points."
Livy glared at Daphnee.
-" Daph, you know I hate when you talk like I'm not there. It's creepy and annoying, I feel invisible."
-"Whatever Liv. Hey, I don't wanna be nosy and all, but Luna, are you really related to Nat? "
-"No! God.. Why would anyone think that, this guy's a jerk. His friends thought it was fun to name me his pet or toy or something. It's bull.. I'm not going near him again. "
Liv and Daph were looking at me in, fear? Or was it pity? Liv opened her mouth, before closing it again. Finally, she spoke.
-"Hmmm... Luny, I don't wanna scare you or anything, but last time one of the bullhead's 'toy' tried to get away from them... She was humiliated so bad she left the school. "
- " Daf***? What kind of school is this? How do they keep such kids in here?"
-"They're loaded. Girl, just try to stand him for a few months, he'll get tired of you, then do wtf you want."
-"Let's see."
Daph looked at me suspiciously.
-"You ain't gonna do it, huh? Livy, I like her.. can she join us?"
-"Join you?"
-" We're like.. bff's since forever.. and a third addition can't be bad." Explained Livy.
Wow.. I love these girls.
-"I've never been so welcomed in any school before. Hmm.. if we pass the bullying part. I would love to 'join' you guys!"

Well... pretty good day I guess, best friends.. not being a loner. Let's see how tomorrow goes.