The Tale Of The Uzumaki Twins

By Naomi_Uzumaki_

What if Naruto had a twin sister?What if he did it would it change the story?Well this is the story of the U... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 :Enter Naruto and Naomi Uzumaki!
Chapter 2:Naomi and Sasuke:Friends Foes or Something else?
Naruto Uzumaki
Naomi Uzumaki
Chapter 3:Pass or Fail Survival Test
Chapter 4: You Failed! Kakashi Final Decision!
Chapter 5:A Dangerous Mission!Journey to the Land of the Waves!
Chapter 6:The Assassin of the Mist1
Chapter 7: The Forest of Chakra
Chapter 8:Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!!
Chapter 9:The Number One Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja Joins the Fight!!
Valentines Special (Naomi)
Valentines Special (Naruto)
Chapter 10: A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!
Chapter 11: Chunin Challenge Rock Lee vs Sasuke!
Chapter 12: Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Chapter 13:Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!
Chapter 14: Special Report: Live from the Forest of Death!
Chapter 15: The Chunin Exam Stage 2: The Forest of Death!
Chapter 16: Naruto's and Naomi's counterattack! Nevr give in!
Chapter 17: Bushy Brow's Pledge: Undying Love and Protection!
Chapter 18: Sakura Blossoms!
Chapter 19: The Scroll's Secret: No Peeking Allowed
Chapter 21: Showdown! Naomi Vs Kabuto!
Chapter 22: Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious! Sakura vs Ino!
Chapter 23:The ultimate Battle Naruto vs Kiba!
Chapter 24: Neji vs Hinata! Byakugan Battle: Hinata Grows Bold!
❤|50 Ways To Piss Off Sasuke| 200 Vote Special!❤
Chapter 25: Gaara vs Rock Lee: The Power of Youth Explodes
Chapter 26: Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet!
Chapter 27: Jiraiya Returns! Another legendary Sannin? Tsunade the Slug Queen!
🎄|A Christmas Special| 🎄
Chapter 28: The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Toad Sage
Chapter 29] Live Or Die: Risk It All To Win It All!

Chapter 20: Surviving the Cut! The Rookie Ten Together Again!

944 25 4
By Naomi_Uzumaki_

Team 7 slowly walked into the room. "Its okay Sakura, Naomi I can manage." CHA I WAS ENJOYING THAT WHAT A DRAG!

"About time." Naomi said under her breath. Sasuke glared at her. Naomi walked over to Naruto.

"What now? Nobody is in here!" "Hey wait a minute! Look at that!" Sakura pointed to a banner hanging on the in front of them.

"What is it?" Naomi said.

Sakura read off of the banner.

'If qualities of heaven are your desire, aquire wisdom to take your mind higher. If earthly qualities are what you lack, train your body and prepare to attack. When heaven and earth are opened together, the pairless path will be righteous forever. This is something is the secert way that guides us from this place today'

"This...what?" "Is it a secret too?" Naruto and Naomi questioned.

"Its like a word is missing! It must have something to do with the scrolls. Wait were suppose to open the heaven and earth scrolls now!" Sakura exclaimed.

Naruto held a scroll in his hand and so did Sakura. Sakura peeled a bit of her's. Naruto gulped, his fingering lingering on the scroll.

"Okay here goes nothing!" Naruto said opening his.

Naomi leaned over Naruto's shoulder looking at the scroll. "What does that mean?" Naomi questioned.

"A man? A person?" Sakura questioned.

Smoke started coming out from the scroll.

"Oh no, it's a summoning jutsu! Naruto, Sakura get rid of the scrolls!" Sasuke yelled at them.

Sakura and Naruto threw the scrolls away from them. Even more smoke appeared. Once it finally cleared they all gasped in surprise.

"What?It's you?" Sasuke asked.

"Hey, long time no see, huh?" Iruka stood in front of the four genin.

"Iruka-sensei!" Sakura said. "Well it looks like you've gone through a lot. In this test."

"What's with the surprise entrance! Why are you appearing with a summoning jutsu!?" Naruto said

"At the end of the 2nd exam, us, Chunin are suppose to welcome the test takers back and well I guess it was good luck that I get the important task of being the messenger for you guys." Iruka said walking towards them.

"Messenger?" Naomi questioned.

Iruka grabbed something out of his pocket opening it. "Whew and you made it just in time too. And now congratulations. You pass the 2nd exam. To celebrate I would love to treat you all to some Ichiraku Ramen but-" "RAMEN!" Naomi and Naruto shouted.

They tackled Iruka in a hug. "Ramen, seriously!? That is so cool!" "So cool!" The twins cheered with Iruka's protest.

They finally got off of him to hug each other. Jumping up and down chanting 'ramen'.

"RAMEN!"

"RAMEN!"

"RAMEN!"

Sakura and Sasuke fell to the ground watching them. "Especially with all those bugs we had to eat!" "I'm going to eat every noodle made!"

"Where do they get all their energy from?" Sasuke questioned.

"Shut up Naruto Naomi!" Sakura said.

Still hyper as ever, Naruto, Naomi? Iruka thought smiling to himself.

"Hn. Now I see." Sasuke said making Sakura look at him. "What would have happened if we would have looked at the scrolls in the middle of the exam. What would you have done to us, Iruka-sensei?"

Iruka picked up the scrolls from the ground. "As usual Sasuke your as sharp as a tack. You figured out the secret. Part of the exam was to see how well you'll accomplish your mission if your told to follow the rules given to you. Simply to put it for you, you knew it was against your mission to open the scrolls and if you did....."

"What? What would happen?" Sakura questioned.

"If a scroll was opened we were order to knock whoever opened them. Some ninjas found that the hard way." Iruka explained to his ex students.

"So it's a good thing you didn't open your, huh Naruto?" Sasuke asked him smirking.

Naruto prayed to Kabuto. "Thank you!" CHA! That was a close one! Sakura screamed in her head wiping her forehead. Naomi held her hand to her heart.

"Its such a good thing I wasn't there. I would have ripped it open." Naomi whispered.

"Oh wait sensei. What does that writing on the wall mean? Its kind of hard to read. We can't understand it." Sakura said.

"Please! We already passed! That doesn't matter!" Naomi said to Sakura who gained a tick mark.

"Well explaining that is another one of my duties." "Really?" Naruto asked.

Iruka explained to the younger kids what heaven and earth meant.

"Get it?" Naruto and Naomi shook their heads. "Nope." "You should know we wouldn't understand sensei." Naomi scolded.

He sighed. They never change do they?

"Basically if your weakness lies in your wisdom, Naruto, Naomi. Than you have to work doublely hard to learn all the information and skills you need to know for your missions." Naruto and Naomi groaned.

"Okay we get it!"

"Thats a lot of stuff to remember sensei!"

Sakura laughed.

Iruka focused his attention on Sakura. "And you. With the earth qualities you lack  train your body, prepare to attack. So if your weakness lies in your physical strength, Sakura than you need to work on your physical skill everyday until you get better." Sakura stuck her tongue out in embarrassment.

Iruka continued to lecture the genin in front of him what it meant to be a chunin.

"Well that's it. That was everything I was suppose to say to you." "Got it sensei!"

Iruka's eyes lingered on Naruto and Naomi.

"One more thing for the exam....don't push it too far. Especially you two Naomi Naru-"

"Iruka-sensei when Naomi and I got our headbands we stopped being a student! We're ninjas, so you don't need to worry about us!" Naruto said holding his headband.

"What he means is that this headband." Naomi started touching her forehead protector also. "Proves that we're both full-plegded Ninjas! We passed the first and second exam!" The younger Uzumaki finished her senetnce.

"You watch sensei, we'll pass the third one too! We're ninjas now!" They shouted in unison.

"Naruto, Naomi your right. I was wrong about that." Iruka said smiling at them. The two Uzumakis high fived.

~*~
Naomi's p.o.v.

I look around, looks like all of rookies were here. All 10 of us. All the remaining candidates were standing in a line with their team. Naruto was in the fron of our line, I was behind him, Sasuke behind me and Sakura in the back of our line.

"Hey look! All of the leaf village rookies are here too!" Sakura whispered. Naruto nii-chan and I nodded.

"Everyone's here! Old man Hokage, Iruka sensei and even Bushy Brow! Looks like no one got left out this time!" Naruto said. I smirked, well grinned. Thats what we Uzumaki's do!

Sasuke clutched his neck. "I don't have a good feeling about this."

"Alright listen up everyone! Lord Hokage is going to explain the third exam! Listen carefully you maggots!' Anko commanded. Did I mention I thought she was cool? No? Well I do!

"Lord Hokage, they're all yours." Grandpa Hokage stepped forward.

"First before I tell what the third exam contains. I want to explain something about the test itself. Listen closely now, its something you all need to understand. I'm going to tell you the true meaning of the test." True meaning...? Aww man come on grandpa hokage more lectures!?

"Why do you suppose these countries hod the exams together with their allies? To raise the ability levels of shinobi and increase friendship between allied nations, its important to understand the true meaning. The exams are sort of speak...They are a representation of the battle between allied nations." I stood their shaking my head like I understood. Naruto turned back. "You getting all this." "Nope!" I chirped. "At least I'm not the only one." He said turning back.

I continued my nodding to Grandpa Hokage. But I'm pretty sure he figured out I had no clue what he was saying. He continued lecturing us.

"The third exam is a fight for life with the pride of our village and your own dreams!" He finally finished. Phew! Finally all I really picked up was blah blah blah. In my defense it was a lot of listening!

"Listen closely! I will now tell you what you are doing for the third exam!" A guy appeared in front of Grandpa Hokage. "Lord Hokage before you do let me Hayate Gekko, appointed as proctor as the third exam...To speak first."

"So be it." Grandpa Hokage said.

"Its nice to meet you all. I'm Hayate and I'll be the proctor for the third exam. But there is something I want all of you too do before the third exam. *Cough* *Cough*" He started coughing really bad.

"Sorry about that, now for any of you who don't feel up to this now is the time to bow out. The preliminaries will be starting in a bit.  Now I understand that.

"Just what do you mean by preliminaries! What a drag!" Shikamaru said.

"Right now! After all we went through in the second exam!" Ino shouted.

3rd p.o.v.

"Oh yeah and the winner will be decided on one on one combat. Like I said if any one who doesn't feel up to it, now is the time."

Does he really think anyone is going to quit- Sasuke clutched his neck in pain. "Ahh!" "Sasuke?" Sakura asked worried. Naruto and Naomi's attention averted to their teammates.

"Sasuke listen to me! You have got to quit!" Sakura stated. Sasuke's eyes widen. Naruto and Naomi looked at each other questioning before looking back at them.

"You've been like this since we battled Orochimaru and its only getting worse! Its that mark he put on you!"

Mark? Naruto and Naomi thought genuinely confused.

"You can't deny it, Sasuke! And...I'm worried!" Sakura said wiping tears. Sakura Naruto stared. What's going on? I'm confused! Naomi thought as she watched Sakura in shock.

"Come on you know as well as I do that your in no condition to fight!" "Shut up Sakura!" Sasuke said irritated. "You think I'm blind or something!?" "Will you please be quiet!" He hissed. "You don't think I've seen the suffering you've been through!" "That's enough Sakura!" "I'm sorry I can't see you do it to yourself! I'm going... to tell them about that mark! Then maybe you'll-" Sakura started raising her hand only to have Sasuke forcefully pull it down.

"Don't you even think about telling them about this mark!" "I don't get what your trying to prove!" Sakura yelled shaking her head. "Am I suppose to just stand here and watch you tear yourself apart! I can't bear to watch it." "Than don't watch it! Just stay out of it! This has nothing to do with you!" Sasuke let go of Sakura's hand.

"I told you before. What I am is an avenger. For me this far more than just an exam. Whether I become Chunin or not means nothing to me. I could care less if I become chunin or not. All I want is an answer. Am I as strong as I can be? I can only find that out by fighting the strongest. This is the path I walk and not you or anybody will change it." Sasuke said glaring at Sakura. "Oh Sasuke." She whispered.

Naomi gained a tick mark while Naruto's eyes went as big as saucers. "Ahh Sasuke! You big jerk! Can't you see how worried she is about you!" Naomi asked. "Man you don't know when to quit! Why are you biting her head off for it! Can't you see she's cares about you, idiot-"

"Naruto, Naomi. Your one of the ones I want to fight the most." The three of them stood in a triangle well, Naomi and Naruto across Sasuke.

"Alright than we will now begin the preliminary round. This round will consist on one on one combat, to the full battle intensity. This is not an exercise.  There are 22 of you, so that means there will be 11 matches. The surviving candidates from this 11 matches will advance to the third exam. As for the rules, there are none. The match will be over until one dies or concedes defeat or they forfeit. I might intervene if a match calls for it to avoid as many deaths as possible. Now its time to reveal what fate has been chosen for you." Hayate coughed into his shoulder before continuing.

A panel went up revealing a screen.

"The names of each pair of opponents will be chosen completely at random. Before each match the names will appear behind me. There is nothing more to say, let's begin. In a moment the names of the first two opponents will appear."

Naomi p.o.v.

Alright, whose first! Whose first! I watched as the screen scrolled through various names. The screen flashed two names. I grinned. Naturally I would be first!

NAOMI UZUMAKI VS KABUTO YAKUSHI
____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Alright! Who else is excited for Naomi vs Kabuto? I can't wait! Author-chan updat-wait a minute thats me! I'm the one who should start writing! Catcha later~

Vote, Comment, Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 2K 71
What if Sasuke had A twin sister? That was a Goddess... At a young age, Kumiko Uchiha was sent to Heaven by Kami to fulfill her duties of being a God...
9.5K 330 19
Imagine if Hashirama had a twin sister? Will she be able to marry the man she loved since childhood? Will unseen forces keep her apart from her true...
10 0 6
Naruto Uzumaki wants to be the Hokage. His twin sister, Kokoro Uzumaki, has her eyes set on a much different position: Konoha's Anbu Black Ops. Ever...
179 2 12
What if Naruto had a twin sister. Well this is that story, Nashina Uzumaki, Naruto's older twin sister, with the mixture of personality between their...