Lily's first year at Hogwarts

By aclbug03

Lily has watched her brothers go off to Hogwarts. Finally it's her turn. Will everything go wrong, or will it... More

The Letter
Diagon alley
9 3/4
The Hogwarts Express
The Sorting Hat
Gryffindor
Scream
Cam
Killing
Gibbons POV
Camera
Cress
Franklin
Questions
We Escape Death
Not alone
Pranked
Mortem
Imposter
Breakup
Authors Note
Lost
Found
It all ends
New story

Camera and Cress

35 2 0
By aclbug03

"CRESS!" Tears were racing down my face. Everything but her head was paralyzed.

Luna came rushing in.

"Lily. Are you ok?" She asked. I nodded. She looked around then looked at me. "Was it nargals?" She asked. "What? Er...no."

Cress was raced to the hospital wing.

I went to potions class. All I could think about was Cress. Would she be ok? Aunt Mione was paralyzed and she is ok.

After potions was Quidditch tryouts.

Because of my dad, first years are allowed to join, if they are good enough.

There at tryouts I saw Franklin.

After the tryouts I pulled him over.
"I know it was you." I said to Franklin. "What did I do?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "You killed Cam, Gibbons, and that other Gryffindor." I say. "Oh Lily, James is next." He said.

I turned around and saw James.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, choking back tears. "Lily, have I ever told you about how I was born even though my father is dead." "N-no" I'm shaking at this point.

"Follow me." He whispered.

I decided to trust him.

But I needed backup.

James is next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
814K 37.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...