Always And Forever

By Ambrose__Asylum

How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) Check out sequel... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's note
Apology and Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chaper 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not a chapter but....
Chapter 37
Another day, Another teaser
Chapter 38
A teaser strikes at midnight
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Time for a teaser
Chapter 46
Oversized teaser
Chapter 47
Teaser Time
Chapter 48
Teaser
Chapter 49
Teaser
Chapter 50
A Fun Little Teaser
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Teaser
Chapter 53 (Wrestlemania Special)
Chapter 54
Teaser
Chapter 55
Teaser
Chapter 56
Teaser
Chapter 57
Teaser
Chapter 58
Teaser
Chapter 59
The Last Teaser
Chapter 60
Help!
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Welcome Back & Updates!
Sequel Update

Chapter 23

3.5K 107 8
By Ambrose__Asylum

Once the delivery guy came with our food, we ate dinner, cleaned up, and fed Scooter as well. I went off to shower in Roman's luxurious bathroom which had neon blue lights and a waterfall shower head. He had an entire cabinet dedicated to his stash of hair products he used to keep his hair on point. The funny think was he owned more hair products than me. After showering, I changed into my night clothes — short shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top and spritzed on some of my favorite juicy couture perfume to help me relax and fall asleep. It also happened to be Roman's favorite scent on me.

[ROMAN POV]
Kiran stepped out of my bathroom wearing revealing clothes which really got me all hot and bothered. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun with strands of hair scattered across her face. She was looking beautiful in every way possible. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she headed over to her bag to put something away and answer her ringing phone — it was Dean who was checking in on her. She had her back facing me while on the phone so I sneaked up behind her and grabbed her into my arms. She gasped in surprise and playfully smacked my pec.

"Nothing...Scooter just licked my leg...yeah...I'll talk to you later, I'm going to bed...night!"

"But Scooter isn't even in here...." I innocently announced.

"Roman...you're such a troublemaker you know that?" She giggled in my arms.

⚠️ Small rated R scene warning ⚠️

I walked her to the bed and went by the door to dim down the lights to a fade. The sweet scent of her perfume was taking over my senses. Kiran was lying down with her head in my laps while I sat up against the headboard, just admiring her beauty in the soft light. We were both pretty quiet with each other. I slowly took her hair tie out of her hair and ran my fingers through it. I leaned over and kissed the top of her head as I moved my fingers across her skin right above the band of her shorts. She readjusted herself so I was hovering over her. I connected my lips to hers for a moment and slowly trailed down to her stomach. I pushed up her tank top, revealing her sexy black lace bra with a tiny diamond in the center. I placed light kisses on her stomach, occasionally brushing my tongue against her skin, making her breathe heavier. Just as I was about to move her bra out the way, she stopped my hand.

"You don't want me doing this....?"

"I'm just afraid of what you'll think...."

"Don't be silly....you know you're beautiful inside and out...and we don't have to go all the way if you're not ready..."

She quietly shook her head no so I wasn't going to force her.

"Do I get atleast get a little preview tonight?"

[KIRAN POV]
I felt bad for turning down Roman but I just wasn't ready tonight. Through the whole day all I wanted to do was get in bed with him but now that I was here....I chickened out. I didn't want to disappoint him completely so I took my hand off his and let him have a little fun.

A small smile formed across his lips as he moved his hand under my back to unhook my bra, which he skillfully undid with a swift flick of his wrist. I moved the straps off my arms and let him remove the rest. He slowly pulled my bra out from under my shirt and tossed it aside. At that moment, I felt his eyes going all over me, even under the dim light. I didn't dare look at him staring back at my body.

I felt his fingers under my chin, slowly turning my face towards him.

"Open your eyes silly! You're fuckin' gorgeous...." Roman ran his hands up my stomach over my boobs, kneading them in his hands while kissing my lips. "Just beautiful..."

His kisses moved down my neck to my breasts, sucking on them gently and playfully biting my nips. His warm tongue swirled over my right nipple, sending knots in my stomach. Then he moved his mouth to my other breast, savoring each moment. I didn't want him to stop but we were suddenly interrupted by Scooter who jumped onto our bed. I quickly pulled down my shirt and sat up laughing.

"C'mon boy why you cockblocking me for?" Roman joked with Scooter and playfully shoved him. Scooter barked at him as if he were answering back to him. I was busy giggling at their back and forth exchange going on until Roman gave up and laid down beside me.

Scooter came over to my side of the bed and licked my face. I moved the blanket so he could come under it and lay down next to me.

"Well now both my boys are in bed..." I announced as I laid down between them two.

"Yeah but I'm your favorite one right?" Roman turned to me.

I turned my face close to his, and pressed a kissed on his cheek, "Without a doubt..."

He moved closer to me and placed his arm under my head while putting the other hand under my shirt and was feeling up on my boobs, tracing his finger around my nipples as we whispered sweet nothings to eachother.

I felt something poking against my butt and realized it was Roman who having a hard time containing his excitement but I didn't say anything to him. As a matter of fact, neither of us had said anything in a little while and Roman's hand was resting motionless under my shirt so I figured he had fallen asleep. I wasn't feeling sleepy so I just lay there playing with the chain bracelet on his wrist in near darkness.

I kinda wished me and Roman went all the way tonight but I wasn't really sure if I would have been mentally ready for it. Since Roman was asleep, I "casually" moved my butt over his hardness, just to gauge his size. I was always curious about that since it was hard to tell just by looking at his usual black pants. But most of the time when I went to hug him or that time when I was dancing on him, I always felt a bulge. I noticed that every time I brushed myself against him, he got more aroused.

"You know...you don't have to use your ass to feel me up right?" I was startled by Roman's voice and quickly created a little distance between our bodies.

"I wasn't feeling you up..." I replied defensively, feeling the heat rush to my face.

He giggled at my response, "So you're saying you 'accidentally' brushed your ass against me a few times?"

"Would you believe me if I said yes?"

He took his hand out of my shirt and pulled me even closer to him so that I was pressed right up against him.

"Not even for a second....If you're gonna feel me up...you may as well do it right and enjoy it. Here, give me your hand..." He took my hand and put it right over the bulge in his shorts. At first I was intimidated by his size and quickly pulled my hand away, only to have him take my arm again and this time held it in place.

"Oh my gosh...Roman...." I tried to hold back the nervousness in my voice but it was near impossible. Roman was massive. He was directing my hand, slowly stroking it against his impressive length through his shorts.

"So what do you think babygirl?"

"Well...you exceeded my expectations." I squeaked as I pulled my hand back to myself.

"Awesome!" He put his arm around my waist so that I was able to feel his erection against me again. We fell asleep shortly while snuggled into each other.

>>>>>>Thursday morning...11AM

I was the first to wake up, Scooter had left the bed and Roman was still sleeping with his arm tightly wrapped around my waist. I wanted to get up but he really had a grip on me.

"Ro...wake up..." I gently elbowed him to get him to move off me. He even had his leg over mine which I wasn't able to move off either. "Romey...c'mon let's get up, it's already 11, I wanna go out today..."

"Arite...just five more minutes..." He mumbled to me. I stayed put for another few minutes and while scrolled through my emails on my phone. Dean called me on FaceTime and even though I looked like shit right now I answered him.

"Morning Kiran! You still in bed too?" Dean had just woken up as well, his hair was just as messy as mine was.

"Yeah, I just woke up..." I spoke in a low tone so I didn't disturb Roman.

"Why are you whispering?"

I moved the camera on Roman's sleeping face next to me. Dean giggled at us, we talked for a few minutes and I told him our plans of going out today before I hung up.

I finally managed to wake up Roman and get him off me so I could go shower and do my makeup. While Roman was in the shower, I got dressed in our room — wearing black denim shorts along with a deep blue tube top. I went downstairs to fix up our breakfast and fed Scooter. A few minutes later, Ro came down in just his jeans without a shirt on to eat with me.

[ROMAN POV]
"After we're done eating, let's go out....I wanna show you around the place."

"Alright, hurry up, I'm almost done." She took the last few bites of her cereal and went upstairs to grab her purse.

A few minutes later Kiran came back down with my shirt and car keys. I put on my shirt and led Kiran out to the car. We put on music and drove around for most of the day, stopping by my favorite restaurant for lunch and then headed to my childhood park trail. On the way back home, we went to a bar near my house then had dinner at chipotle. The drinks were just kicking in for both of us but I managed to drive us home in one piece.

>>>>>> back home 1AM

"Scooter!! Come here boy!" Kiran kneeled down to greet Scooter who surprisingly didn't pounce on her this time. They grew fond of eachother in this short time but it made me happy that she was comfortable here. I couldn't keep my eyes off Kiran — she was looking so beautiful and I wanted her tonight. She looked at me and gave me the sweetest smile as she walked over to me. I took her hands in mine and pulled her close to me to kiss her.

"Ro, I had an amazing time with you today..."

"So did I babygirl...but the day isn't over just yet. Let's go upstairs and we'll make it a memorable night too..." I lifted up Kiran bridal style and carried her upstairs to our room. Scooter was following us but for tonight he needed to stay out of my room. I set her at the edge of the bed while I went back to get Scooter out, and closed the door. I dimmed out the lights a little before returning back to the bed.

I kicked off my shoes and tossed them to the side while Kiran did the same. I leaned over Kiran and locked my lips to hers as she began sliding back on the bed. I hovered over her and moved back along with her. Her hands went at the buttons on my shirt, undoing each button one at a time until she got it off my shoulders. I pulled it off and threw it on the floor. Next thing I knew — Kiran was running her hands over my bare chest while standing on her knees and locking lips with me. It was going to be a fun night. 😏

*******************************************
Everyone hates untimely cliffhangers, and just when the chapter was heating up too 😂. But don't worry, next week's chapter will be all about love. As always, thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 867 22
A sexy chuckle from a man came quietly from behind me and I tensed noticeably. "What are you doing back here? No one is aloud back here but WWE membe...
38.3K 582 18
You just got the career of your dreams - being a wrestler in WWE. On the night before you start your job, you end up having a one-night stand. But, t...
30.3K 563 48
Seth Rollins aka Colby Lopez is a WWE superstar along with his two best friends Dean Ambrose aka Jonathan Good and Roman Reigns aka Joe Anoai. What h...
176K 5K 53
So, I searched everywhere for these and I couldn't find any. I am a huge Dean Ambrose fan and have always wanted a story where I'M with him. So if yo...