To Break My Heart

By ErisCat

I don't want to spoil anything, and I know I will. So just read it. ;) More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve

2.5K 48 0
By ErisCat

"Logan," I say nervously, "I'm back." Logan rushes towards me and kisses me softly on the lips. Then he notices my face.

"Oh my gosh," he exclaims, "are you okay? What happened?" I push him off of me.

"Nothing," I growl. Then I snap. The signal for them to come. Then men come bursting through the door. The leader grabs me by the hair and points his gun to my head.

"SAGE!" Logan screams. He rushes towards me but the men in black go to tie him up.

Logan tries to fight back, but  there is one of him and five of them. They tie him up and walk him over to the door.

While they pass me I whisper to Logan, "I am so sorry." I can see sadness and regret in his eyes.

The leader relaxes and I take the chance to get away. I stomp on his foot and he screams. He lets me go and I rush over to the window.

"I will find you!" I tell to Logan, and I jump out the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.5K 10
Dakota is strong-willed and has never let her guard down since she was eighteen. First the guy she hoped to never see again is back... Second that gu...
376K 11K 44
Emily deceives Emeline her twin sister and all her family members. She crushed their souls and nearly brought disgrace to the family. You can't do th...
248K 6.6K 22
"It's not you Kevin, I already made that decision, I'm only letting you know so I don't leave without your knowledge." Laura noticed that Kevin's eye...
129K 3.1K 6
The small details of your lives are what really matter in a relationship. It is not the mansion, the car, property, the money in the bank. These crea...