My Big Bad Alpha King (Sequel...

By Blue_Flame24

Juliet Veil daughter of Brandon and Beverly. She is a werewolf and part demon. A new pack moves in and the so... More

Chapter 1
My Big Bad Alpha King (Sequel to MAMTACASCHA)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Info chapter
THIRD STORY READ!!!!

Chapter 5

20.5K 668 27
By Blue_Flame24

Chapter 5-

AN: THERE IS SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER. MORE THEN USUAL YOU COULD SAY. DON'T GET MAD BE AN ADULT AND STAND IT.

Juliet's POV:

"Ugh...What do I do Al? Times have changed." I sighed at lunch slamming my head on our table. Back when my parents first met and they had an arranged marriage... they had all the time in the world to get mated. But something happened and werewolves started dying, so the assembly said to mate faster.

"Fuck him." He said simply downing his food. I glared at him and he laughed.

"What do you want me to say, Jules? You need to fuck him. Plain and simple." He said. He was right. It was plain and simple. There was no way to avoid it.

I had to sleep with ethan snow before twenty-seven days are up. I have only known him from the way he acted and what my mother said. Other then that I didn't know basics...I guess. I knew some stuff.

My alarm went off for me to go get ready for the game. I sighed and grabbed my phone and Alistair walked with me. Alistair played baseball but coach allowed him to manage the team meanwhile all that did was get him out of class.

I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff and walked out to the locker room. I went into the girl one and got changed rather quickly. The boys always took long so I get a chance to practice. I didn't buckle my helmet up all the way and I walked out with Alistair following me.

"Are you going to play bad?" He asked.

"No. If anything I will play better because I hate men...scratch that. I hate everyone right now." I said. He didn't say anything else and I walked onto the field where coach left the bucket of balls as he went over some lines.

"Veil, you ready!?" He yelled as I dumped the bucket.

"Yes, coach!" I yelled back. He said nothing and I scooped up a ball and began shooting them to the net. I felt a familiar presence near me and I growled.

"Stay the hell away from me, Ethan." I said. He chuckled lazily twirling his stick around.

"I don't think so little one." He smiled coming closer to me. I marched right up to him knocking the ball out of his stick.

"Fuck off, Ethan." I growled angrily. I wasn't in the mood for him right now well I was but then again I wasn't.

"Juliet." He warned. I wanted to say sorry but I didn't.

"Suck my dick..." I chimed. He growled angrily and it made my heart race.

"Snow! Veil! Do one on one if you want to be so close." Coach hollered at us.

"My pleasure." I said taking a ball and walking away from him then turning to face Ethan. His eyes were a dark grey and he frowned at me. He wouldn't hurt me.

Coach walked away and no one was watching. I charged at Ethan and he easily tackled me to the ground swiftly and sat lightly on top of me starring down at me.

"Watch what you say." He growled sliding his helmet up.

"I hate you. You know that?" I asked.

"I know. But I still think you are incredibly sexy and beautiful and I know for a fact that I already love you." He said. I stared at him shocked.

"How?" I asked surprised.

"Because you're so aggressive and feisty and it will be so enjoyable to make you listen." He said sighing happily. I growled and pushed him off aggressively and going away from him to stretch. I took off my helmet and gloves and sat on the grass stretching my legs. He walked past me sitting on the bench and tying up his cleats. He kept staring at me and I ignored him the best I could.

This was going to be hard.

---------------------

"Joey, Jackson, Juliet, Ethan and Steven on right now!" Coach yelled. The game was about to start and the bleachers were full with highschool students and parents. Dad, mom, uncle Damien and Aunt Angelica were in the stands together along with Ethan's family next to them. They have become really close.

I walked to the centre and took the wing that I played and the other guy from the opposing school stood next to me.

"Nice ponytail babe." He smirked at me. He was alright looking, not bad. Ethan glared at him and growled loudly and the guy smirked.

"This your girl? I'll try to be gentle." He smirked. I scoffed and bent my knees as the ball was set between Ethan and the other centre's sticks. The ref blew the whistle and the ball was in the air.

Ethan caught it because he was tall enough and passed it back to Jackson.

"Jack!" I yelled. I was wide open and he tossed it over to me. I caught it with ease and began running. I ducked around the defence men and I realized my opposing winger was chasing me down. He was big and as I passed it over to Steven he checked me down hard. I could usually dodge or withstand a hit but this one hurt.

Thats when I saw him go flying. I saw Ethan jogging away as he laid on the ground. I got up quickly and joined the play.

"Thanks." I said to Ethan as we jogged off for a line change. We were up by one because I scored a beauty goal.

"This is why I don't like you playing lacrosse." He said having a drink.

"I'm too rough for girl's lacrosse. Besides it's my last year." I shrugged taking a drink. I felt someone pat my shoulder pads.

"You're doing good. Just remember keep your feet quick and cradle the ball closer to you. These guys are big but you're faster, you can duck around them easily." Dad said in my ear. My dad played lacrosse before as well and he was really good at it.

"They're checking me hard." I said.

"Yea but you have your brothers and Ethan out there with you. Ethan is laying the checks on the guys out there for you." He said happily. I'm surprised; dad was upset when he mentioned me liking Ethan.

I nodded and he walked away.

We ended up winning which was no big surprise. I got home quickly and showered. I put the lock on my door because my brothers had a tendancy to open my door as I changed so dad got me a lock.

I shoved on a bright pink sports bra and my spandex shorts. I tied my wet hair into a bun and began doing some stretches. I always stretched before I went to bed because my muscles tensed up at night for some reason.

"You really shouldn't leave your window unlocked." Ethan said sitting on my desk chair. I frowned at him.

"Oh yea come in at nine o'clock when I'm barely wearing anything." I said sarcastically.

"I can't help it. I want to see you." He said sweetly. I smiled not meeting his eyes.

"See? Why can't you be a nice mate and just co-operate with me?"He asked.

"Because I am an alpha, a strong female. I do not give in that easy."I explained standing up. I walked over to the wall and lifted my leg and bent over so that I did the splits and pushed into the wall. I did gymnastics...and I was a cheerleader believe it or not. I heard his breathing hitch as he stared at me and I bit my tongue to stop myself from laughing.

I held the position and I heard him walk over to lightly touch my leg making goosebumps rise and a shiver to go down my spine.

"Ethan. Don't." I warned. His fingers grazed the back of my thigh and I closed my eyes happily. I dropped my leg from the wall as he stared at me shocked.

"You gonna help me stretch my legs?" I asked seductively playing my little game. He stared at me like a lost pup and I laughed laying on the ground and keeping one leg on the ground and lifting one in the air.

"Push down." I smiled. He touched my leg lightly and pushed gently and I frowned.

"Seriously? Push harder." I sighed. He pushed down harder and then finally realized he had to sit down.

"Most guys lay on the leg to push it right down." I whispered.

"Lay?" He growled.

"No. I don't allow guys to do it to me. One of my teammates does it. But like you said, your my mate. Go ahead and do it." I taunted. He pushed down on my leg until he was inches from my face.

"That doesn't hurt?"He asked shocked.

"No. I barely feel a stretch." I laughed.

"Wow. I can just imagine you in bed, because of how flexible you are." He whispered trailing his fingers up the back of my thigh.

"Oh. You wish you knew how I was." I scoffed.

"I will know soon enough." he shrugged.

"Oh yea. Sure." I said sarcastically. He pressed his lips to mine softly instead of the brooding force he usually does. Instead of pushing him away I relaxed my back into my rug. Surprisingly I wasn't that uncomfortable with my leg stretched like this.

I dug my nails hard into his back and he growled at me.

"Juliet." He warned against my lips. I made a laughing sound which was a...giggle? I never giggled.

I pushed him a little bit so I could get my leg out and I wrapped it around his waist along with my other leg and my arms around his neck securely. Like the first day I met him I was enoying myself way to much. My body hummed with excitement and pleasure. He snaked his arm around my bare waist and lifted me off the floor and onto my bed.

A female was never ontop during mating. She was always the submissive. But not me. I growled and attempted to push him over but he stopped me and growled deeply. I snarled barring my canines and pushed him harder; he didn't budge. Instead he nipped the marking spot on my neck and kissed it making me gasp loudly and sigh in pleasure.

I needed him close to me I dragged his body closer to mine when there was a knock at my door.

"Juliet. Tell Ethan to go home. It's late. Sorry guys." Mom said laughing. How did she know!?

"Go." I ordered to him pushing him out and shutting my window and closing my blinds. I opened my door and she smiled.

"You don't think we can't sense another werewolf? Your father knows too." She said.

"Is he angry?"I asked scared.

"Kind of. Not angry, angry. He knew the day would come sweetheart. He has to learn that his little girl won't be five with pig tails forever." She smiled kissing my head.

"Night, baby."

"Night mom." I said closing my door and shutting off my light and climbing in bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 706 44
You were adopted into the Hale family, a family of werewolves... As you grew older they let you in on their family secret and turned you. These days...
1.1K 98 22
WARNING: THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN LOTS OF VIOLENCE, ABUSE,BLOOD AND SEX. Scarlet Rossy a young girl who belonged to the human aura found herself in a c...
647K 21.4K 37
*** I have published the first part of the rewrite, it is on my profile. Please give it a read unless you want to read this version...which is trash...
1.8K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...