Stumbling into A Vampire (Com...

Από WritingMyPassion

I, Shannon Maylon, had THE picture perfect life. I was popular, captain of the dance team, dating the quarter... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 25

7.3K 160 5
Από WritingMyPassion

New York 1950s

Damon’s POV

I had spent most of my time after Sarah’s death drunk. The fifties were no better than the 20s and I tended to avoid my brother who at one time had been my best friend.

I was alone. I always would be, when I got close to people things failed and I didn’t mind anymore.

The protests and boycotts of today were selfish and petty. Blacks still wanted there rights. I grew up in a world where blacks were slaves. Now they could go out in public on their own. Maybe they weren’t welcome in all the same places as the whites, but they were still welcome in some places and they didn’t have masters. What other rights did they really want?

I guess I was biased. To be honest, I just didn’t care. I didn’t care about anything anymore. My everlasting life was dull now. Boring. My high was when I was draining some poor innocent girl that foolishly fell for my charm. I had just recently finished drain a pretty little thing and left her in the alley. I white my lips on the handkerchief I was holding and then threw it to the ground.

With the fresh blood coursing through my veins I felt damn good. This is what I didn’t like about the 50s. I was in a good mood, at night and I had nowhere to go. In the 20s you couldn’t walk two blocks without coming across some kind of dance club or blues club. Now I wandered the streets looking for some way to entertain myself.

“Hey, you,” I heard from across the street.

I turned to see a group of jocks glaring at me. A car past and I considered disappearing with it. All I needed was a bunch of air-head jocks to ruin my some-what good mood.

“Who me?” I raised my eyes brow at him, my hands deep in the pockets of my leather jacket. That’s another thing. Men had style in the 20s, and certain class. In the 50s you were either a greaser or a square. I chose greaser, because . . . well the bed boy always gets the girl.

“Yeah, you, punk,” The head jock started across the street with his posy close behind.

“How may I be of service to you?’ I said sarcastically.

“Hey, you better show some respect, greaser,” He growled.

“And why is that?” Slouching as I was, I was about eye level with him. Who was he to tell me what to do?

“Because, I am not in to generous of a mood tonight,” He smirked cracking his knuckles.

“And what made you decided to pick on little-ol- me?” I said with my now constant sarcasm.

“I saw you with Sally Mathews earlier today,” He became angry.

“You saw me personally or one of your minions told you that?” I leaned against the building behind me and pulled out a smoke lighting it.

“I saw you personally,” He growled. “What are you sayin’ you weren’t with her?”

“I don’t know, air-head. I make the girls scream my name. Not the other way around,” I scoffed.

He jumped at me, but one of his friends held him back, “She’s with me . . .”

“No apparently she was with me,” I teased.

“Listen, punk, Sally is my girl. You have no right put your slimy hands on her,” He poked my chest.

“No, you ,listen,” I pushed off the wall tossing my cigarette to the side. “I will put my slimy hands on whoever I damn-well please and you can’t say shit about it. And if every touch me you’ll never see the light of day again.”

There was only three of them. They would be dead before they even knew what hit them.

“Oh really, punk,” He lightly shoved me, “And what are you going to do about it?”

I smiled showing my teeth. Like a snake I grabbed his hair ripped his head to the side and dug my teeth into his neck and ripped a chuck away. I let go and let him drop and then I snapped the other two’s necks quickly and smirked as they fell to the ground.

There was blood dripping from my mouth onto my white shirt, but I didn’t care I turned down the nearest alley and continued my nightly walk.

Suddenly there was a familiar scent in the air. I stood straight and let a low growl escape my throat.

I heard him click his tongue a few times in disapproval and then step out of the shadows right in front of me, “That was very irresponsible, brother. You will be discovered in no time,” He shook his head slowly at me.

He was dressed similarly to me. Black shoes, blue jeans, t-shirt, but he was not wearing a jacket.

“Who cares? I will just move on to the nest town,” I snapped, “What are you doing here?”

“I am looking after you , brother. You are very sloppy with your work. I could track you without even trying.

“Yeah, yeah, I don’t give a rats ass,” I snapped.

“Damon, please,” He became serious.

“We are all we have. Erick left this family nearly the moment he turned and Sarah . . .”

“She is dead because of you,” I growled, “How can I hang around the man that killed my little sister?” I responded annoyed.

“Because I didn’t pull the trigger, because I am your little brother,” He sighed.

“Not anymore,” I growled and then turned away. I ran to the apartment I owned here in New York and changed into to clean clothes. I went back out into the streets and began to walk again.

When I came across a movie theater, I decided what the hell and turned and walked in. I bought a ticket to the moving showing and walked in a took a seat at the near top.

Then Cole walked in. He had his arm around a very human looking girl he looked very protective over her and  could tell when he caught my scent because his back straightened and leaning into a kiss. He looked around warily and then looked back to the girl.

“Let’s get out of here,” He said suddenly.

“But, Cole, you’ll be wasting your money,” The girl complained.

“I don’t care, Mary. I don’t feel comfortable here. Let’s just go,” He forced her to turn around and back out of the theater. This was way too interesting to me.

I got up and quickly followed them.

When we turned down a mostly empty street I decided to make myself known.

“Brother, where are you going in such a rush,” I smirked.

He stopped and slowly turned around placing Mary behind him, “Damon, what are you doing?” He demanded.

“Nothing,” I smiled walking up to him. “I simply came to meet your little girl here.”

“Back off, Damon,” He warned stepping back.

“I don’t think I will,” I smirked and at vampire speed I moved. Cole didn’t even catch me. Next thing he knew I was standing in front of him, my arms wrapped around Mary from behind.

“Cole,” She whimpered struggling against me. I held her easily.

“Damon, let her go, she has nothing to do with our problems,” Cole stepped forward.

I moved my hand to her neck, “I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” I warned.

“Damon, no,” he pleaded.

“You don’t understand how bad I want you to suffer,” I growled at him.

“I did suffer, Damon. She was my sister too,’ He stepped closer and I forcer her head to the side opening her neck for me. “You are not thinking right.”

“I am thinking perfectly right,” I smirked and then I bit into her neck. She screamed but I quickly covered her mouth.

“No!” Cole shouted.

I ripped away from her neck and let go of her. Mary’s body fell lifelessly to the street.

“Mary!” Cole complained and was instantly kneeling at her side.

She was gone already and he knew that, but he seemed really hurt by the fact.

“You, asshole,” He growled looking up at me.

I felt good, “No, paybacks a bitch. That had to be done,” I shrugged.

“You think I didn’t suffer when Sarah died? Of course I did! And then you blaming me didn’t help,” He stood. “But fine if you want to act like this. I’m done with you. Go ahead trying and make myself a living hell. I will be to busy making you miserable to even notice,” he spat.

“You have no idea what this has started, Cole,” I growled.

“A war,” he responded.”And the best man will win.”

“You bet your ass I will,” He growled and then disappeared.

I was fuming. What gave Cole the nerve to get mad a me? He pissed me off first!

It didn’t matter. He was right. We started a war and I would win.        

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

397 23 23
Hey guys its Ash4Life again, this story is gonna be another fantasy story! I haven't done a vamp one in so long...I love vamps so don't judge me. xD...
399K 12.6K 64
What happens when a French high school student gets into some "mischief" with a couple of beautiful vampires? Tatum and Bailey Fernsby have just star...
12K 296 21
This is when I was more of an amateur writer. So, read if ya wanna be confused as hell. At that moment of lust, passion, weekness.. I fell in love...
2.3K 69 26
Should I go up to them? Will they accept me? Will they remember me? "N-Nellie?" Well shit.... ============== =============== I DO NOT OWN VAMPIRE DI...