Erin [editing]

By Tomlinsons_Styles

"I'm your dad and you have three more. That's what we're here for." - [written in 2017] - #mature #daddy #war... More

ZERO| be the woman you want to be
ONE| god, zeus, or whatever you call yourself these days
TWO| bite me
THREE| are you gay
FOUR| please say the prayer
FIVE| playin' some footie
SIX| dinner with one direction
SEVEN| feed me nuts
EIGHT| pancake maker
NINE| lacking fashion sense
TEN| a shitty orientation
ELEVEN| meeting potential enemies
TWELVE| first morning of the first day of school
THIRTEEN| reconnecting old bonds
FOURTEEN| my daddy
FIFTEEN| chipotle is my life
SIXTEEN| high high high
SEVENTEEN| meeting bae
EIGHTEEN| bitch slap
NINETEEN| limo crashes
TWENTY| we've only reached the fourth day...of my seven day binge
TWENTY-ONE| friends or foes
TWENTY-TWO| snitches get stitches
TWENTY-THREE| shook
TWENTY-FOUR| day with gray
TWENTY-FIVE| queen bitch
TWENTY-SIX| bonds and ties
TWENTY-SEVEN| malls are lame
TWENTY-EIGHT| kisses and punches
TWENTY-NINE| the carters
THIRTY| the bad daddy
THIRTY-ONE| spilling the beans
THIRTY-TWO| wyatt cooper
THIRTY-THREE| children are mirrors of their parents
THIRTY-FOUR| please stop
THIRTY-FIVE| why am i bleeding
THIRTY-SIX| reconnections
THIRTY-SEVEN| intentional mishaps
THIRTY-EIGHT| pick and choose
THIRTY-NINE| all alone
FORTY| nicola's birthday party
FORTY-TWO| queen bitch-es
FORTY-THREE| all i see is red
FORTY-FOUR| my baby girl
FORTY-FIVE| breaking the silence
FORTY-SIX| the coopers
FORTY-SEVEN| ya girl
FORTY-EIGHT| summer fucking break
FORTY-NINE| what a pain
FIFTY| it's all over

FORTY-ONE| facing my daddy

483 22 52
By Tomlinsons_Styles

"You went out wearing that?!" Harry yelled. "And why do I smell alcohol?! Have you been drinking?!"

Gray and I had just walked in and I felt like murdering Harry at this very fucking moment. I have the worst headache in the fucking world! All that fucking ass cares about is yelling and being a fucking shit-ass parent!

"It's just a fucking dress!" I groaned. "Stop fucking yelling! My head hurts like hell."

"Does it look like I bloody care what your head is doing?!" Harry yelled.

I groaned and rubbed my temples.

"Your curfew is eight and it's one in the morning! Not only did you come home late, but you went out with him, and, you are wearing something as provocative as that! I can smell the alcohol on you! You're fifteen, Erin!" Harry yelled.

"Sir, if I could–"

"No!" Harry interrupted him. "You can stay the hell away from my daughter!"

"Harry!" I groaned.

"No!" Harry hollered at me. "Go to bed!"

"Stop yelling!" I yelled back. "I went to Nicola's birthday party not some strip club! Chill the fuck out!"

"Are you really telling me to chill out?!" Harry yelled.

"Shut up and stop yelling! My fucking head hurts!" I groaned.

"You're still talking to me and I don't know why. Go to bed now," Harry growled.

"And speaking of fucking provocative, look at you," I pointed to his shitty shirt. "You're basically wearing nothing!"

"I'm twenty-one, I can do anything I want to! I'm an adult! You are fifteen!" Harry yelled.

"Mr. Styles, if I could say something–"

"You cannot say anything! Get out of my house before I call the cops!" Harry yelled at Gray.

"Harry, stop!" I yelled and turned to Gray. "Don't leave, he won't do shit."

"You think that I won't do shit?" Harry challenged.

"I'm leaving, sir," said Grayson and he kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, E."

"Gray no–"

I couldn't finish my sentence because he had walked right out the front door. I scowled deeply at Harry who crossed his arms.

"You mother fucking–"

"Go to your room now and go to bed," Harry ordered.

"Bite me," I growled.

"You're grounded," Harry spoke. "Bite that."

He's the worst fucking person in my life! I stomped upstairs, scraping his staircase on purpose, and I loudly slammed my door. I ripped the dress off and got into the shower furiously. This is such fucking bullshit! My head is pounding and my blood is boiling! He irritates me to no limit! I washed myself slowly once the water was on. I turned the water off when I was done and got out. I dried off and threw the towel in frustrations. I dressed in pajamas Liam got me, they're so fucking comfortable. I fucking miss Liam, I wish he was here too.

If I didn't have such a hangover I wouldn't go to bed, but I do, so I got in my bed and laid down. I felt my brain pounding and I wished for it to just stop. I closed my eyes and to my delight, I went straight to sleep angrily.

-

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned. My head hurts worse than it was yesterday. What the fuck even happened? All I remember is going to Nicola's party, eating cake, and telling my New Year's resolutions. The party part of the party is all a fucking blur. I must've been so fucking wasted. I got out of bed and put on my slippers. I walked downstairs and saw Harry sitting in a t-shirt and jeans reading the newspaper.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Good morning," he said and stood up from the living room.

He walked to the kitchen and pulled out breakfast from the microwave. I stood quietly waiting for him to speak which he finally did.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," he apologized.

"Really?" I groaned sarcastically.

"Nicola called me, and so did Blair. You're going to have to stop giving all of your friends my number," said Harry. "But they explained everything about the party and New Years."

"You didn't believe me?" I asked while sitting on the counter.

Harry got me a glass of water and handed me some painkillers. I took them and waited for them to kick in.

"I don't trust you with Grayson," Harry admitted.

"Why? He's a good guy! He doesn't drink, he doesn't do any type of drugs, and he's one of the top students in his graduating class. What don't you trust, Harry?" I asked.

Harry warmed my breakfast in the microwave and sat it in front of me. "Toast helps with hangovers. Well, it helps me."

"Why don't you trust Gray?" I asked again. "Don't lie to me."

"I won't lie to you," Harry said. "He's so much older than you and–"

"I'm fifteen, he's seventeen," I answered. "And from what Louis tells me, you're the last person able to talk about age difference."

"Oh really?" Harry challenged. "What exactly did Louis tell you?"

"I'm going to eat my toast now," I said and took a bite of the toast.

Harry stood in front of me. "Tell me."

I shook my head no. Harry poked my cheek once and then started to tickle me. What the actual fuck? I kicked him and he groaned.

"Oops..." I said sarcastically. "My bad."

"You kicked me in my balls," Harry groaned as he doubled over.

"Maybe your balls ran into my foot, Harold," I shrugged innocently.

Harry regained himself and let out a breath. "That hurt."

"And so did you kicking out Gray yesterday," I muttered.

"Don't worry. I've called him and apologized," said Harry.

"Really? Good," I said.

I finished my toast and drunk the rest of the water Harry gave me. He stood and watched as I ate and drunk my water.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

"Okay..."

Harry still stared at me and I groaned. This is starting to become so uncomfortable. I got off the counter and he still stared at me.

"What?" I asked again.

"You really like Grayson, don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"You haven't...ya know? Did the deed...have you?" Harry asked.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"Sorry! I won't ask again!" Harry apologized. "I'm just curious!"

"You don't see me asking you about the girls you fucked yesterday!" I said.

"I didn't–"

"Sure," I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't!"

"I said sure," I smirked.

"What are you trying to imply?" Harry asked.

"Nothing! Can you not talk about sex with me? I'm aware of what the fuck it is and how to do it," I groaned.

"You know how to do it?" Harry asked. "How?"

"Maybe I've had sex before, Harry!" I growled.

"You've had–"

"Maybe I was forced into something that became an everyday thing once in my life. Maybe now it's the only way I know how to show love. Maybe I'm as sick and perverted as my father was, just maybe!" I explained.

Harry's eyes widened. "Were you...?"

"I might as well had been," I said softly looking at the ground. "I was used and taken advantage of every single day of my life in that house I grew up in. Every single day I gave my body to him to save my sister and brother. The things I did for him were crazy. I bet half the siblings nowadays would never do what I did for my siblings. They would never sacrifice as much as I sacrificed."

"Oh my god, baby, I didn't know–"

"No one knows," I said looking into his eyes. "No one fucking knows and I'd like to keep it that way."

"I won't say a thing," Harry said. "I swear."

I walked to the couch in the living room and sat down. He had followed behind me and sat next to me, he didn't say a word. He pulled out his phone and did whatever he does on it.

"You're on your phone a lot," I mumbled to him.

"Okay?"

"Okay? What're you doing?" I asked.

"Just texting," Harry shrugged.

"Who? Your girlfriend?" I asked.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I don't have a girlfriend."

"Then who's Kendall Jenner?" I asked.

He looked up from his phone and furrowed his brows. "What do you know about her?"

"I don't know her," I shrugged.

"You don't?" He asked and raised his eyebrows. "Wow."

I hit his arm. "Of course I know who the hell Kendall Jenner is! I don't live under a fucking rock anymore."

"We never dated-"

"Save the bullshit," I said. "I don't like that bitch anyways."

Harry laughed and then composed himself. "I don't have a girlfriend."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

He chuckled. "I don't have a girlfriend nor a boyfriend."

"Why not? Liam does, so does Louis, I think. I see why Niall doesn't, he's an asshole," I said.

"I just don't, I guess," Harry shrugged. "Can't seem to find the right person."

"Maybe the right boy or girl can't find you. You don't need to look for some snot nosed models you meet in LA," I said. "Find someone different, no one likes a fucking model."

"Really?" He asked.

"Really," I said. "Speaking of models and beauty, I wore your dress you got me out on my date with Gray."

"I know," Harry said.

"How d'you know?" I asked.

"Paparazzi," Harry said pulling his phone out. "I know everything you did."

He went to his camera roll on his phone and showed me the pictures that he saved, which were all of them.

"You're gorgeous," Harry smiled. "My gorgeous daughter is growing up."

"Bite me," I smirked.

"I know you were driving my car," Harry said.

"No I wasn't..." I lied.

"Erin," Harry chuckled and scrolled to a photo of me driving his car. "It's right here."

"Okay, so what?" I said.

"Don't drive alone until you get a license. Okay?" Harry said.

"Bite me."

He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"So why'd you do it?" I asked.

"Do what?" He spoke and put his phone down.

"Adopt me," I spoke quietly and picked at my nails.

"Why'd we adopt you?" Harry asked.

I shrugged and looked into his eyes, they were staring deeply into mines. I sighed and bit my lip, I felt a sudden wave of anxiety take over me.

"I asked you before and you didn't answer," I reminded.

"We adopted you because we wanted someone young but not too young. We wanted you in particular," he explained.

"But why?" I asked. "I'm a fucking ass. I had cuts all over my body, I'm frail as a stick, I cuss too much, and I don't really have a prettiest face. Why'd you adopt me of everyone at that adoption home?"

Harry turned to me and grabbed my hands into his. His eyebrows were furrowed and he shook his head side to side.

"You are beautiful," said Harry. "I mean that."

I looked away and then back at him.

"You are beautiful," he said again. "Gorgeous, Erin."

"Okay," I mumbled.

"I want you to say it," Harry said.

"Harry..."

"Say it," he said again, not with force or demand in his voice, but with a slight plead. "I want you to know how beautiful you are, and you won't know until you say it."

"But I'm not," I frowned.

"Say it," Harry said again.

"I am beautiful," I mumbled.

"Louder," Harry said. "So I can hear you clearly."

I sighed and felt the tears rolling down my cheeks slowly. He wiped them for me and held my hands again when he finished. I looked into my dad's eyes and let out a staggered breath.

"I am beautiful," I spoke.

"And that's why we adopted you," smiled Harry.

-

Why am I cryin in the club
-TS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.
79.5K 1.4K 42
"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚" [Highest rankings] 1# in everywhere 1# in Oned...
78.5K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!
862K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx