To Rest Β» Supernatural [6] | βœ“

By soIarfIare

"What? Are you gonna tell me that Sam is alive?" She asks. "Yes." Dean sighs. "Sam is alive." "He's back?" E... More

To Rest
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

56

1K 33 0
By soIarfIare

( CHANGING FACES )

DR. SILVER'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

      Bobby, Elena and Sam walk out. Bobby shows them a photo of a man—Dr Silver—and his wife and kids. "Here, Dr Silver. Wife, two sons." Bobby says and Sam takes the photo. "Uh oh." The Sheriff's pulled up.

      "Hi there." The Sheriff says.

       "Hi." Elena waves.

       "Who're you?" The Sheriff asks as Bobby, Elena and Sam show their FBI badges. The Sheriff notices they're wearing normal clothes and not uniforms. "It Casual Friday, agents?"

       "We're on a case a few miles out. We got a call to come here." Sam says.

      "So how about you, what's your business?" Bobby asks.

       "Oh, Dr Silver's a friend of mine. Heard he didn't show up for work today, so I thought I'd stop by, see if he's sick."

      "Not sick. Missing." Says Bobby.

       "Missing? Says who?"

       "Says me." Bobby says. "Empty house, no bags packed, car's still in the driveway."

      "How'd you get on this?" The Sheriff asks.

       "Oh, it's a long story. Tell you what, why don't you put out an APB, we'll compare notes down at the station. Sound good?"

       "Uh, yeah, yeah." Says The Sheriff.
"Sure."

       "Obliged." Bobby says. The Sheriff leaves.

       "Wow. Talk about talking out of your butt." Elena says.

       "Yeah. Just hurry, you idjit." I by says. They drive off and meet up with Dean and Cas outside Ed's house

       "Oh. So we've got a missing Doctor and an oozy patient, huh?" Dean asks.

       "Yeah. Plot thickens." Sam says.

       "Well let's go see what Ed's roommates have to say." Dean says.

        "Does Ed Bright have a brother?" Cas asks.

        "No, why?" Elena asks.

       "Then that's not his twin." Cas says. Through the window they see someone who looks exactly like Ed.

        "So what, shifter?" Asks Sam.

        "I don't know what we're looking at." Bobby says.

        "Alright, Dean and me are gonna go in. You three stay here and watch the door. If something comes out, shoot it." Sam says.

       "Yeah. Best guess—silver bullets." Dean says.

        "I'm fairly unpractised with firearms." Cas says.

        "You know who whines? Babies." Dean says. Sam and Dean walk towards the house. Dean breaks the door open and they burst in, guns ready. There are several dead Eds all over the lounge.

       "Okay, don't touch anything." Dean says. One of the Eds starts moving.

        "Hey, hey. Back here. Come here." Sam says. They approach him. "Hey, hey, hey. Talk to us. What is it?"

       "Hey, Ed. Ed, what's going on?" Dean asks.

       "What? I'm not Ed." He coughs and groans. Sam takes his driver's licence. The guy's name is Marshall Todd. It's the same guy Ed was with when Eve touched his face. "What's wrong with me?"

       "Uh, nothing. You're ok. You're okay, alright? We're gonna get you help." Says Sam.

       "Let me ask you something. Do I - do all of us- do we look like Ed?" Marshall asks.

       "What? No, no. No, no, no, no, no, of course not. You, uh, you have a fever. You're hallucinating." Dean says.

       "Marshall, Marshall. Hey, what happened here?" Asks Sam.

        "Am I gonna die?"

        "No, you're not gonna die, okay? Now you need to talk to us. It's important." Sam says.

        Marshall splutters. "Ed was feeling bad so I took him to the Doctor." He coughs. "think - now we're all sick."

        "You think?" Dean asks.

        "And before you got sick, before Ed got sick, did you do anything? Did you go anywhere?" Sam asks. "Hey, I need you to focus for me."

       "I don't know. Some bar."

       "A bar? What bar?" Sam asks.

       "8th Street, I guess." Marshall says.

       "8th Street, um, did anything happen at the bar? Did you - did you see anything? Did you meet anyone?" Sam asks and Marshall coughs. "Look, an ambulance is on the way, okay?"

       "A girl." Marshall says.

       "A girl? Okay, and?" Dean asks.

        "A girl in white."

       "Good, okay. What did the girl in white do? Marshall? Wh-wh-what did she do to Ed? Marshall?" Dean asks as Marshall dies. Sam and Dean walk out the house. "I don't get it. What, a bunch of regular Joes wake up shifters? What the hell?"

       "Shifters usually run in families. This looks like an infection. Nobody touched nothing?" Bobby asks.

       "Well I am bathing in Purell tonight." Says Dean.

       "So, he said they met a girl." Sam says.

       "It's got to be Eve."

       "But why would she do this?" Elena asks.

       "Mommy monster - make more." Bobby says.

       "No, no, no, no. Cas has got a good point. I mean if she's gonna make a shifter army, why make one that's sick, gooey and dying?" Asks Dean

       Bobby shrugs. "Add that to the pile of Crap That Don't Make Sense." He says.

       "So should we hit the bar?" Sam says.

BAR
[ ☼ ]

      Sam, Dean, Bobby, Elena and Cas enter the bar. There are dead bodies everywhere. "Well, the Sheriff's a moot, but still. You'd think he'd notice this many missing folks." Bobby says. Dean goes up to one of the bodies. Using a cloth, he lifts its lip, revealing a set of vampire fangs.

       "We got a vamp over here." Dean lifts the body's arm. A spike is protruding from its wrist. "Nope. Scratch that. We got a wraith. What the hell? What has teeth and a spike?"

       "Never seen that in my life." Bobby says.

       "Oh, great. So Eve's making hybrids now?" Asks Elena.

       "Looks like." Bobby says.

        "Yeah, the question is why. I mean what does she want with the - what do you call these?" Dean asks.

       "Well, congrats. You discovered it. You get to name it." Bobby says.

        "Jefferson Starships." Dean says and Bobby, Elena and Sam look confused. "Huh, because they're horrible - and hard to kill."

        "Looks like the whole bar has been turned into these—" Sam starts.

       "Jefferson Starships." Dean says.

       "Fine. But why are all the... Starships dead?" Sam asks.

        "I can't say, but looks like they all burned up." Bobby says.

       "Burned up, like?" Asks Elena.

       "Like a high fever, like the flu." Bobby says.

       "What the hell's going on here? Does every monster in this town have the motaba virus?" Dean sands

       The Sheriff and two cops enter the door, with guns. "Hands where I can see 'em!" He says. Dean, unnoticed, hides behind the bar.

       "Now this is not what it looks like." Castiel says.

       "Look, we're the Feds." Bobby says.

       "Yeah? Well Feds are not allowed to do this. Cuff 'em. Turn around." The Sheriff says. Sam, Bobby, Elena and Cas are cuffed and led out. Dean emerges from behind the bar.

SHERIFF'S STATION
[ ☼ ]

      Sam, Bobby, Elena Cas are pushed in. "Listen, if we can make a phone call, we can straighten this all out." Sam says.

       "Straighten out a massacre? I'd like to see you try." The Sheriff says. Sam sees the security footage - the Sheriff's eyes are glowing. He's a part-shapeshifter hybrid. Sam headbutts him.

       "J-Jefferson Starships!" Sam kicks one, Cas is pushed against the wall by one, and Dean cuts its head off. One tries to bite Elena. Cas kills the one trying to attack Bobby. Dean gets ready to kill the Sheriff who is attacking Elena. He throws him on the ground.

       "Dean, wait!" Elena yells.

       The Sheriff is in the interrogation room, chained in silver. Bobby holds a knife. Cas stands at the door. "Well, I'll say this, you're the healthiest looking specimen I've seen all day." Bobby says.

       "I take my vitamins."

        "So you wanna tell us what's going on here? Hmm?" Bobby asks. Sam, Elena and Dean watch from outside the window. "So you boys are, uh, Eve's cleaning crew, is that it? You, uh - you come around to clean up the bodies? Make sure the word doesn't get out, huh? Is that why you snatched up the Doctor?"

      The Sheriff sighs. "You're so wasting your time. You stupid head of cattle." He laughs. Sam, Elena and Dean hear something behind them.

       "More Starships." Dean and Elena walk off to investigate.

       "Stay here." Sam says to Cas and goes after Dean. They follow blood on the wall which leads them to the cells. In one cell are two boys, tied up and gagged. Sam recognises them from the photo. "You're Dr Silver's boys." The older one nods. "Alright, don't worry. We're gonna get you out of here, okay? Uh, keys?"

      "Yeah." Dean goes to find the keys.

       "Look. We're not gonna hurt you. My name is Sam. That's my brother, Dean and our friend Elena." Sam says as Dean brings the keys and opens the cell. "Those cops, they're not coming back - ever." They ungag the boys.

        "What are your names?" Elena asks. The older one answers.

       "Joe. This is Ryan."

        "Hey Ryan, how you doing?" Dean asks. Ryan seems shy and looks down.

       "He won't talk, not since they came for us." Says Joe.

        "Alright, listen Joe. We're gonna get you out of those handcuffs. Um, but you understand what's going on around here, don't you?" Dean asks and Joe nods. "So first we've gotta make sure you're you."

       "How you gonna do that?" Asks Joe.

        "Well there's a few, uh, dozen tests. Okay, let's get started." Dean says.

        Meanwhile, Bobby cuts the Sheriff's face with the silver knife. The Sheriff groans, then laughs. "You really think that's gonna make me talk?" He asks.

       "Something will." Bobby says.

        "Got a couple of hungry human boys here. C'mon guys." Dean leads them away.

        "So you two never heard 'em talk... about a mother, or someone named Eve?" Sam asks.

        Joe shakes his head. "It was just me and Ryan in there." He says.

       "And your folks?" Dean asks.

        "Cops said we were next. He said we were food." Joe says.

        "You have any other family?" Asks Dean.

        "An uncle, in Merritt."

        "Merritt, what's that, like 15 miles outside of town? Okay. We'll get you there." Dean says.

       "Dean, can I have a word?" Cas says and Dean gets up. "We need to find Eve now."

       "Yeah. Go. Me and Sam just gotta make a milk run." Dean says.

       "We need your help here." Cas says.

       "Hold your water. We'll be back in a few." Dean says.

        "Dean, Dean. Millions of lives are at stakes here, not just two. Stay focused." Cas says.

        "Are you kidding?"

        "There's a greater purpose here." Says Cas.

       "You know what, I-I'm getting a little sick and tired of the greater purposes, okay?" Dean says. "I think what I'd like to do now is save a couple of kids. If you don't mind. We'll catch up. Okay guys, let's go. C'mon." Dean walks out. Joe, Ryan and Sam follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 492 58
Book 5 It's Been A Year Since Sam risked his life and fell into the pit with Lucifer and Micheal. Dean kept his promise and moved it with Lisa & Ben...
3K 134 15
During a dangerous case with Sam and Dean something goes wrong and Castiel goes missing, this isn't like the other times Cas has disappeared, this is...
8K 375 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
62.4K 1.6K 77
"I'm bad, Elena, I am bad for you, so why wouldn't you have run away from me as far as humanly possible?" Elena steps closer to Dean. "Because I love...