Three Foot Rule ✔

By gracefulbubbles

Henry's at a school party when Ray beeps him. He tell Bianca that he's sick she offers to take him home but... More

Late Party Time
Who's that guy?
Don't Look up
Wrong Beep
Sleep Over
Save by the bell
Lunch and A Kiss
Explanations and Rules
Not a Chapter
Ending

Never Forget You

2.1K 48 25
By gracefulbubbles

This is just a song I dedicated to Chenry

Here's a sneak pick to the squeal 'Implicating The Rule'

Years have past, me and Char eventually had drift apart.

I tried to keep the bon but, didn't work. 

Now I'm merried to Bianca and we have five kids.

The last time I'd checked Charlotte had graduated successfully majoring forensic science, and is now merry to that guy at the dance.

Still didn't catch his name. And now I'm finally gonna met up with her today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I flop down on my couch with a groan. I can't beleive that I agreed to do the Tree Foot Rule with Charlotte. We're best friends, three foot is really far destence. So let me tell you what happened after I agreed, like dumbass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Love. Bye!!!!! XD!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1M 521K 43
|| Featured FREE story with exclusive paid chapters - previously a paid story || When Haley discovers the truth behind Xavier, whose silence holds a...
91.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
13.2M 499K 47
After battling with a life threatening disease, Stephanie finally got the all clear on her health. She was free to live her life. She is start...