To Rest Β» Supernatural [6] | βœ“

By soIarfIare

"What? Are you gonna tell me that Sam is alive?" She asks. "Yes." Dean sighs. "Sam is alive." "He's back?" E... More

To Rest
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

11

1.8K 51 23
By soIarfIare

( LIVE FREE OR TWIHARD )

ELENA'S APARTMENT
[ ☾]

       Elena is lying in bed when her phone starts to buzz on the night stand. At first she ignores it, but who ever was calling her, they wanted her to answer...badly. Groaning, she picks it up. "Hello?"

       "Hey, Lena. It's me."

        "Dean?" Elena asks. Someone next to her rolls over in bed. She gets up and goes into the bathroom, shutting the door.

        "Sorry if this is a bad time, but I need someone to talk to." Dean says.

       Elena sighs. "Dean, I love talking to you. But could you at least try not to call at one in the morning?" She asks.

       "It's about Sam." Says Dean.

        "I already told you that I don't want to see him." She says.

        "It's not about that." Dean says. "He's different."

       "I'm pretty sure that's what happens when you go to hell." Elena says.

       Dean sighs. "That's not what I'm saying. Sam agreed to let Cas jam his hand into some kids chest." He says.

      "That is odd..." Elena says as the doorbell rings. "Hold on, someone's at the door." Elena makes her way to the front door and opens it.

       "Surprise!" Dean yells. He wears a huge smile as he steps inside.

       Elena looks around. "You can't be here!" She whispers.

       "Why not?"

       "Uh...it's my apartment and it's freakin' one thirty in the morning!" Yells Elena.

       Dean gets a good look around. "Speaking of...swanky apartment by the way. The pink is a little much, but it's cute." He says.

       "Alright Mr. Home Improvement. I think it's time for you to leave." Elena says as she pushes him to the front door. Dean looks down at her hand.

      "What the hell?" Dean grabs her hand and Elena pulls it back.

        "You weren't supposed to find about that yet." Elena says sheepishly.

       "You're married?" Dean asks. Something inside of him dropped and he couldn't explain it.

       "Engaged actually." Elena says. "To a very nice guy that accepted all of my crap, including the hunting life. So please leave." Footsteps are heard.

       "How long have you guys been dating anyway?" Dean asks.

       "I lied to you before." Elena says. "I've been seeing him for over six months."

       "And you're already engaged? I guess the train moves fast, huh?"

       "Elena? Baby, who's at the door?" A masculine voice asks. A shirtless guy comes in with a head of tussled hair.

      "Dude, you're packed." Dean says as he sees the guy's abs.

       "It's alright Danny." Elena says. "This is my old friend Dean. He was just leaving."

       Danny holds out a hand. "Wait wait wait. It's always a pleasure to meet your old friends. You know, she helped me with a ghost problem, that's how we met." He says.

      "Yeah Elena." Dean says. "He says it's a pleasure."

       Elena glares at him and turns to Danny. "Can you give us a minute?" She asks. He nods and walks down the hallway. We hear a door slam. "Look Dean, I get that Sam is having a hard time. But I'm just trying to live my life. I hope you find what's going on, but I have to ask you to leave."

      "So it's like that." Dean says.

       "It's like that." Elena says as Dean leaves the apartment. "Goodbye, Dean." As she shuts the door, Elena leans against the door for a moment before walking back to her room.

THE BLACK ROSE
[ ☾]

       The Camera moves through The Black Rose, a Goth bar hangout. Music plays loudly. A pretty young brunette dressed in a flannel shirt, Kristin, is carded by the bartender; she shows him an ID belonging to a middle-aged Asian woman. He scoffs a little, but prepares a drink anyway.

      While his back is turned, Kristin looks around the bar anxiously, clearly waiting for someone. The bartender hands her a drink, and she surveys the scene again, checking her red rhinestone-studded phone. She downs the drink and walks into the crowd, looking all around. She bumps into someone and drops her phone—only to have it caught and handed to her (a la Bella and Edward and the cafeteria apple) by a good-looking young man, clad in black, Robert, who smiles at her. She smiles back, enchanted.

      Kristin leans in to be heard over the music. "You came." She says.

       "I told you I would." Robert says. "Shall we sit?"

      Later, Robert and Kristin are sitting at a table in the bar. "I can't tell you that! It's too embarrassing." She says.

      "Come on. Nothing you could ever say would... I mean—those poems you posted?" Robert says. "They revealed who you really are. I know you, Kristin."

      Kristin looks down shyly. "Thanks. I actually, um...wrote one today. You want to...?" She says.

       "Of course I do." He says. She reaches into her purse for the poem, only to get a paper cut on her right middle finger.

      "Ow! Dammit." Kristin says. Robert sees the blood and watches transfixed as she sticks her finger in her mouth. He forces himself to look away. "Paper cut. I am the clumsiest person EVER..."

      Robert becomes more and more uneasy and turns his entire body to the side. He grabs the side of the booth and his knuckles turn white. "I have to go." He bolts from the table.

      "Wait!" Kristin yells, But he's already gone.

       Soon after, Kristin is seated in a booth, writing. Robert appears and stands in front of her, looking broody and intense. "Hi." She says.

      "Hi." Robert says. "I shouldn't be here."

       "So why are you?" She asks.

       Robert slides in next to her. "I can't stop thinking about you." The intensity between them grows.

       "Then...don't."

       "We can't do this. We can't be together." Robert says.

       "There has to be a way..." Kristin starts.

       "No! You think you know me...but you don't." He leans in closer. "I've done bad things. You should run. NOW."

      "I can make my own decisions. I'm seventeen." Kristin leans in to kiss him, but he turns his head away.

      "I have to show you something." Robert says.

      "Okay..." Kristin says as Robert quickly looks around to check if anyone is watching. Satisfied, he lifts his lip with his hand to reveal sharp fangs. "I knew it."

      "Are you scared?" Asks Robert.

       "No."

       "You should be." He says.

       "I'm just scared I'm dreaming, and I'll wake up in math class." Kristen reaches up with her fingers and fondles her neck. "Is it gonna hurt?"

       "I could NEVER hurt you. Come with me." Robert says.

       "Where?" She asks.

       "Let me show you my world."

ALLEY
[ ☾]

       "Edgy. So...your place...is there gonna be...velvet?" Kristin asks.

       Robert sounds annoyed, the romantic tone gone. "Yeah. Sure." He says.

       "This is it? But...it smells like pee..." Kristin says. A metal-grated door suddenly opens; a barrel-chested male vampire with a mountain of frizzy brown hair, Boris, now stands before her. She jumps.

       Boris ogles her, Chuckling. "Nice work, Robby." He says.

       Kristin back away. "Robert? What's happening?!" She asks. Robert spreads out his trench coat, blocking her escape.

       "This is what you wanted...isn't it?" Robert's full set of fangs has descended. Kristin, terrified, backs into Boris, who makes a biting motion towards her. She screams.

POLICE STATION
[ ☼ ]

      Dean stands next to the Impala, talking to Lisa on the phone. The scene jumps between his location and Lisa's house. "Hey—so, uh, I'm actually not far. I'm about a night's drive." He says.

       "Yeah?" Lisa looks hopeful. "So, ya think...?"

       "Well, there's some stuff I gotta do here first." Says Dean.

       "Of course." Lisa says.

       "But I was thinkin' that, uh, I'll wrap up here, and, y'know, make sure I'm not followed...I'll have to take side streets, and I'd have to come at night—" Dean starts.

      "Will you just shut up and get your ass home?" Lisa asks. "I can't wait to see you. This phone thing's getting old."

      Dean smiles. "Yeah." He says.

       "Well, call us when you're close. And be careful."

       "Course." Dean hangs up as Sam approaches. "Hey."

       "What're you so stoked about?" Sam asks.

       "What? Nothin'." Dean says. "Whattya got?"

       Sam hands over a pile of Missing Person fliers, which Dean leafs through. "Six girls in seven days, which is more disappearances than this city has seen in over a year—all about the Same age." He says.

       "And cute." Dean says and Sam scoffs. "Hey, ice cream comes in lots of flavors, Sam."

       "Right. Sure." Sam says. "Well, half a dozen girls, late teens, a shower away from greatness. Sounds like a profile. I mean, what else they got in common?" 

       "Well...six directions to go here. Pick a number." Dean says.

       "Seven. Another call just came in today." Sam says. They get into the Impala.

KRISTIN'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

       Sam and Dean are speaking to Kristin's Father. "Kristin's a good kid. A little naive, sure...You try to be a good parent. Girls are hard." He says.

       "Right. Well, we'd just like to find your daughter." Sam says.

       "Last door on the left."

       Dean glances upstairs. "Thanks." He says as he and Sam climb the stairs. Sam gives a quick glance back to the father. "Whaddya think he was talking about?"

       "Drugs?" Sam asks and Dean shrugs. They enter Kristin's room and Dean flips on the light. The walls are painted red and covered with vampire posters. Vampire and gothic accessories are everywhere—there are even vampire pillows on the bed.

       "Oh, it is SO much worse." Dean says. One "Twilight"-esque poster reads "My Summer Blood".

      Sam snorts. "Vampires?" He asks.

       "Ah, these aren't vampires, man, these..." Dean starts as Sam shuts the door and they catch sight of a full-sized cut-out of a teen heart-throb "vampire". "These are douche bags."

       "Yeah." Sam says. They glance around the room.

       "WOW."

       "Hm." Sam goes to the bed and starts flipping back the covers. He looks under a pillow and finds a red laptop computer. "Aha. All right." He moves over to her desk. "Let's see what we can see. All right." He turns on the laptop; it makes a screaming noise and a picture of an intense-looking fake vampire pops up. They both flinch. "Th-that's just...uncomfortable."

       "What's HE so bummed out about?" Dean asks as he looks at a poster. Sam starts pressing keys; a password prompt pops up. Dean looks down and sees a paperback book on the desk, entitled "My Summer Blood". The cover illustration is a teenaged girl in a white nightgown, asleep on a bed, while a pale-skinned, handsome male vampire stands next to the open, moonlight-soaked window, staring down at her.

      "Look at this. He's WATCHING her sleep. How is that not rape-y?" Dean asks.

       "I gotta concentrate here, Dean." Sam says.

       Dean starts flipping through the pages. Sam tries the password "DRACULA". The laptop makes the screaming noise again. Dean reads from the book. "He could hear the blood rushing inside her, almost taste it. He tried desperately to control himself..." Sam tries another password, and the laptop screams at him. "Romero knew their love was impossible—" Romero? Really?"

      "Dean. Shut up." Sam says.

       "This is a national bestseller. How is that POSSIBLE?" Dean picks up one of the vampire pillows. Sam tries yet another password and fails. "Hey, try, uh—Lautner."

      Sam types it in. "Wait—he's a werewolf. How do you even know who that is?" He asks.

      "Are you kidding me? That kid's everywhere. It's a freakin' nightmare." Dean says. The laptop rejects this password as well. Sam starts to get frustrated; Dean mouths "Wow" as he chucks the pillow back onto the bed.

      "Hey, how many T's are there in "Pattins-" Sam starts. The laptop accepts the password. "That's it. We're in! Ha!" He starts looking through a Facebook-style page. "All right."

       Dean approaches the desk again. "Well?" He asks.

       "Well, her inbox is full, from some guy claiming to be a vampire." Sam says.

       "A REAL vampire?" Asks Dean.

       "Well, uh... "I can only meet you at night...I don't trust myself with you...the call of your blood is too strong..." Vampires fishing for victims?"

       "Probably just a human mouth-breather, right?" Dean asks.

       "On the other hand—talk about easy prey." Sam says.

      "For actual vamps."

       "Yeah. I mean, these chicks are just throwing themselves at you." Sam says. "All you gotta do is...I dunno. Write bad poetry."

       "Huh!" Dean says.

       "Wow. This guy wanted to meet her at a place called The Black Rose."

       Dean rolls his eyes. "Gimme a break..." He says.

       "Just reporting the news." Says Sam.

       "It's probably just your standard-issue perv, right?" Dean asks as Sam closes the laptop.

ALLEYWAY
[ ☾]

       A white van rolls down the alley. A black SUV suddenly pulls in front of it, blocking the way. Several vampires in black coats jump out. One pulls the driver out of the white van while the others quickly unload the cargo—white styrofoam coolers.

      "Stop! Lemme go!" The Driver yells. The other vampires continue to unload the van while the Driver starts screaming off-camera. Within seconds, the vampires steal everything in the van, jump back into the black SUV, and drive away—leaving the Driver's broken body behind.

       The camera pans past the side of the blood-spattered van, which reads "MAKE A DIFFERENCE, GIVE LIFE—BLOOD DONATION COUNTS"; another part says "PLEASE GIVE BLOOD".

ALLEY BEHIND
THE MOTEL
[ ☼ ]

       Sam is next to the Impala, talking to Samuel on his cell. Dean approaches and loads gear into the car. "Okay. So now, you're SURE it's vampires? A hundred percent?" Sam asks

      "Definitely. We got a pattern now. Kids go missing, blood bank van gets jumped. This is the fourth town." Samuel says. "Clincher is, this last hit? Driver was found, throat ripped out."

       "Okay. They grab kids, that's food, right?" Sam asks. "But if they already got a bunch of walking, talking juice bars...why bother with the blood mobile? It doesn't add up."

       "Find the nest. Figure it out." Samuel says as Sam sighs and hangs up.

THE BLACK ROSE
[ ☾]

       Sam and Dean sit at a table in The Black Rose. "Well, you wanted Emo chicks, I think we hit Ground Zero." Dean says. A waitress in a rubber suit gives them their drinks. "Thank you. You think she wears all that rubber to the beach?" Sam starts canvassing the bar. "When was the last time we had a beer together, anyway?"

      Sam ignores him. "I talked to Elena a couple of days ago." Dean says. "She's doing well...she's getting married." Still no reacting from Sam.

      Sam nods. "There." They study a teenaged boy in a black coat and a dog collar chatting up a pretty teenaged girl. "Whaddya think? He's hittin' on her hard enough. Real?"

      "I dunno. It's hard to tell." Dean continues to look around and spies two other young men talking with girls. "Hey, we got multiple choice."

       "Great. Three of them and two of us." Sam says. They watch as one of the men kisses another guy.

      Dean speaks as he takes a moment to process. "Okay. Make that two of them." He says. Sam sees the teenaged boy with the dog collar move to escort his new friend outside.

      "One's on the move." Sam says. The other man they have their eye on leaves the room as well.

      "All right. You go with Efron, I got Bieber." Dean says. They part ways. Sam follows the older of the two guys down into the lower level of the bar, and finally into the basement. Something seems...off. The vampire he was following is hiding behind the door, and springs at him, fangs out.

      In one swift motion, Sam decapitates him with his machete. The body falls. Sam isn't rattled a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 1.6K 77
"I'm bad, Elena, I am bad for you, so why wouldn't you have run away from me as far as humanly possible?" Elena steps closer to Dean. "Because I love...
151K 3.5K 21
Hello I'm Gabrielle .S. Winchester but you can call me Brie. I'm a young Hunter of the supernatural. I love books, Classic rock, and Hunting. Yes. I...
3K 45 9
This is a season rewrite with the reader inserted into the story. It starts at season 4 because that's when Castiel comes in. You were adopted by Bob...
3K 134 15
During a dangerous case with Sam and Dean something goes wrong and Castiel goes missing, this isn't like the other times Cas has disappeared, this is...