To Rest » Supernatural [6] | ✓

Por soIarfIare

"What? Are you gonna tell me that Sam is alive?" She asks. "Yes." Dean sighs. "Sam is alive." "He's back?" E... Más

To Rest
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
A/N
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
BLOOPERS
Song & Fan-Made Video List

3

1.7K 53 1
Por soIarfIare

( HEARTLESS )

ABANDONED HOUSE
[ ☾]

      "What's the plan?" Dean asks.

      "Well, right now, we stock up, get set." Says Christian.

       "So you're saying there is no plan." Dean says.

      "We'll find 'em. Just got to be patient."

       "Yeah, okay. Oh, here's an idea. Why don't we go kill the sons of bitches that broke into my home?" Dean asks.

       "Relax, Dean. We got it handled." Says Christian. "Djinn are hard to draw out. Now, you've been out of the game for a while. Leave it to the professionals."

       "Yeah. Sure. Tiny suggestion. You see, djinn are easier to draw out when you got bait. They want Sam and me. They know where I live." Dean says. "Now, I haven't been hunting in a while, but I'm gonna stick my neck out and guess that's a pretty good place for us to go. See? It's almost like I'm a professional."

DEAN & LISA'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

      Gwen picks up a magazine from the table. "Huh, I love this one. Yours or, uh, your wife's?" She asks as Mark picks up a photo.

      "Hey. Do me a favor—don't touch that." Dean says.

       "Golf? Really?" Sam asks.

       "It's a—it's a sport."

DEAN'S KITCHEN
[ ☾]

      "Nice house." Samuel says.

       "Oh, yeah. Go ahead, say it—call me a soccer mom." Dean says. "Whatever."

       "Soccer mom," huh? Well, I'll have to look that up on the "intranet." Samuel says. "You know, believe it or not, I...I get it, Dean. You wanted a normal life. Your mom wanted a normal life, too. You remind me of her, actually. The attitude, for one thing. Your brother tell you what we been dealing with the past few months?"

      "No, not really." Dean says.

       "I've never seen anything quite like it. Been working 'round the clock."

       "So what's going on?" Asks Dean.

       "We don't know. But whatever it is, it goes way past a couple of djinn acting off—" Samuel says. "Nocturnals attacking in broad daylight, werewolves out on the half-moon, creatures that we've never even seen before. We don't—we don't even know what they are. I'm knee-deep in half-eaten human hearts and exsanguinated 10-year-olds, and it's all making me...Uneasy."

      "So what's your theory?" Dean asks.

      "You tell me. All we really know is it's all hands on deck. We're counting on each other right now." Samuel says. "That's how it is with Campbells. We need you, Dean."

      "Look, I hear you, but..." Dean starts.

       "You don't know what you're part of, Dean. You know, you had ancestors hacking the heads off vamps on the Mayflower." Samuel says. "What I'm saying is that we're your blood. And we're out there dying, trying to get in front of whatever this is. Maybe not the best time for golf."

      Dean approaches Mark who is in a truck looking through a monocular. "Hey. You don't really say much, do you?" He asks.

      "Enough." Mark says.

       "Any sign of 'em?" Dean asks.

       "Three djinn off in the trees. Here."

       Dean is talking to the Campells. "Those djinn are just sitting out there, watching us. Everybody's got to clear out." He says.

      "What?" Asks Christian.

      "They're not gonna come in here until me and Sam are alone." Dean says.

       "So, what, I'm supposed to leave you here with no backup?" Samuel asks.

       "Dean's right. They're smart. They'd wait till they weren't outnumbered." Sam says.

       "All right, we won't be far. You call when they come, you hear? All right, pack up. We're out of here."

KITCHEN
[ ☼ ]

      "You okay?" Sam asks.

       "Oh, yeah." Dean says.

       "Yeah."

       "No, this is... This is crazy." Dean says. "I mean, you, Grandpa. Whoever brought you back..."

       "They don't want to be found." Sam says.

     "Yeah, I get that. But who are they, and what do they—what do they want? Why?"

      "That's a good question." Says Sam.

      "Do you remember it?" Dean asks.

       "What?" Asks Sam.

       "The Cage."

       "Yeah." Sam says.

       "You want to—" Dean starts.

       "No." Sam says.

       "Well, if anybody can relate..." Dean starts.

       "Dean, I don't want to talk about it. I'm back." Sam says. "I get to breathe fresh air, have a beer, hunt with my family, see you again. So why exactly would I want to think about Hell?"

      "Have you heard from Elena?" Dean asks.

       "Nope." Sam says. "Never tried to look for her either. And I want to keep it that way."

      Dean looks confused. "Dude, she went off the grid! She could be dead for all we know!" He yells.

       "Look, I care about her, but she can handle herself." Sam says. "And last I heard, she was alive."

      "And you really think..." Dean looks out the window and sees Sid and his wife being attacked by Djinn. He starts to run over.

       "Dean, they're already dead, and you know it." Sam says.

      "This is happening because of me!" Dean yells as he runs over.

      "Dean!"

SID'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

       "Sid." Dean is attacked by Djinn.

      "You made it through that last trip, so how about a big, fat double dose?" Asks the Djinn. "Bad news—it'll kill you. The good news? At least you'll go fast. That's for our father, you son of a bitch." Dean starts to hallucinate Lisa and Ben.

       "I just—I-I couldn't sleep at that house. It's okay. Don't worry. We'll call Dean." Lisa says.

       "Ah, don't worry about them, Dean. Worry about me." Azazel says.

       "No!" Dean sees Azazel grab Ben and Lisa is dragged up the wall.

       "There, there, kiddo."

       "You stay away from him! Lisa!" Dean yells.

      "Drink it." Azazel says to Ben. He holds out his arm for blood.

      "Ben, no!" Dean yells.

      "You'll feel better."

      "No!" Yells Dean as Lisa sobs.

       "It's all your fault." Azazel repeats.

       "Lisa!" Dean yells.

       "This, something else—we both know that's details. There's something's coming for this one, and you can't stop it. It's all your fault."

       "Lisa!" Dean yells.

       "Drink it. You'll feel better." Azazel says.

      "Ben, don't!" Dean yells.

       "Your fault. Can't stop it."

       Lisa screams as she burns on the ceiling. "No!" Dean yells.

DEAN'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

      Samuel and Sam fight Brigitta. "I got her. Go get Dean. Got her. Relax, hon. We're not gonna kill you. Get her in the van. Quick, now, before the boys get back." Samuel says.

      "Come on. Come on." Christian says.

      "So, Samuel and the cuzzes?" Dean asks Sam.

      "Don't know. They left in a hurry. I'm meeting them back at their place." Sam says. "You, uh, you coming with me?"

      "No. No, I'm going back for Lisa and Ben." Dean says.

      "I thought you said—" Sam starts.

      "I did. I changed my mind."

       "Look, I practically shoved you at them." Sam says.

      "That's a funny way to put it, but all right." Dean says.

      "I'm just saying, I really wanted that for you." Sam says. "And when I told you to go, I-I thought... You could have it, you know? But now I'm not so sure. I mean, you got to consider the fact that you'll be putting them in danger if you go back."

      "So, what, it's better to leave them alone, unprotected, and then they're not in danger?" Dean asks. "I did this to them. I made them vulnerable the moment I knocked on their door, and I can't undo that. But what I can do is go with the best option."

      "I hear you. I guess I just, wish you were coming, that's all." Sam says.

      "Why?"

       "Don't be stupid." Says Sam.

       "No, I mean it. I mean, you know plenty of good hunters. I'm rusty. I did something seriously stupid going out there. I almost got us both killed."

      "And that's exactly why I want you." Sam says.

       "What are you talking about?" Dean asks.

      "You just went. You didn't hesitate." Sam says. "Because you care, and that's who you are. Me? I wouldn't even think to try."

      "Yes, you would." Dean says.

      "No, Dean. I'm telling you, it's just better with you around. That's all."

      "Listen..." Dean holds out the keys to the Impala. "She should be hunting. Take her."

      "Thanks. Really. But I already got my car set up how I like it. I should hit the road." Sam says.

       "I'll walk you out. Keep in touch, you hear?"

       "Course. It was really good to see you again, Dean." Sam drives off.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

257K 8.5K 69
"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You shouldn't have. But I also realized some...
188K 5.9K 74
Elena hits her head in the roof and is unable to move. She coughs as glass bits crumble to the ground. "Ahh!" She screams in pain. Running feet are h...
57.5K 1.6K 20
I'm back at it again with another Supernatural reader insert story. I just can't stray away from some good old Supernatural imagines! And Jack is jus...
166K 9.6K 46
Dean Winchester lived a life that was understood as normal. During the day, he worked to pay rent for his shitty apartment, and during the night, he...