No Wolf's End (Book 3 Of Mcka...

By DominaAlexandra

Mckayla has experienced more than enough turmoil against her and her pack. After being turned into a hybrid a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chqpter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

1.5K 102 6
By DominaAlexandra

Nina

Christian stopped the car soon as I got off the phone with Karen. I was relieved to know everyone was safe.

"Before we enter..." his words pulled me in..."this is a vampire club."

My eyes widen a fraction. He was probably rethinking having me apart of this.

"I can do this." I wasn't about to back out now. Rogue was right. Lizabeth was right. Many were right. I needed to find myself. My true self; not the version of me stuck in a pack, always worried of duties. I needed to open my mind and see through a new set of eyes.

Thankfully, Christian trusted me enough not to question me. In the same speed as snapping a finger; faster than that, Christian was at my passenger side door, his own door shut without notice. Holding his hand out, I reached for it letting him pull me up. "There is a vampire in here we need to speak with. I am thankful you offered to come because I do need your assistance in bringing him out into the open."

My eyes scrutinized Christian, not in a negative intent. I realized something. "You knew I would come."

Absently, Christian caressed his pendant around his neck and smiled in sincerity. "I am thankful you listened to your instincts to join me."

Technically, I got my answer though he never gave it to me. Back to the important matter at hand. "What do you need me to do?"

"Nothing. Be yourself."

"I don't get it."

Christian looked almost awkward in what he was about to say next. His eyes swerved around before linking with mines. "His name is Antonio. He has a fascination for submissive Weres."

"Define his version of fascination." I needed to be sure I understood the whole picture. Last thing my wolf needed was to slip into a frenzied state with fear from an unexpected action this Antonio made in my direction.

"Sexual...but..." Christian spoke swift and more audible..."the moment I see him, I will be by your side."

I laughed dryly, more of wariness in my future. Again, I reminded myself that Christian was to be trusted. He said this would be dangerous and this is what I needed to do. It was not up to me to accept the fact that I understood this entry route here. I also knew Christian would keep his word in being beside me the moment he saw this vampire.

"So...He likes female submissive wolves. Nice." I hope he knew I was being very sarcastic.

Christian didn't make a reaction to my comment. He was like that ninety percent of the time. Emotionally unchanged by others. "No. He likes submissive wolves. Period."

Both my brows arched. "O." I nodded. "Cool." Obviously, I didn't care about this Antonio's sexual preference. I was in love with another woman. A woman I had to get back.

"I will go in first and than you. You won't see me but I'll be near."

I nodded.
We did as planned and when it was my turn I walked up to a bouncer that looked above average height, for a woman. Definitely taller than me.

I thought I would have to know some password or pay to get in, but when the female bouncer who was also very much vampire saw me she smirked. "You go right in darling." Her fangs glinted as if she took waxing spray right to it.

I smiled, uneasiness settling in my chest without difficulty. I supposed she knew who would be finding me appetizing soon. No need to charge the meal or sexual service, itself.

I was completely unprepared for the ambiance I walked into. There was no dancing in the club. It wasn't a typical club. It was dark and the loud music was harsh enough to the ears to disorient any human who walked into this club. But then there were huge differences in a mundane club. In what would be a dance floor for humans was a feeding floor. Vampires fangs embedded into the necks of humans. Other vampires having sex with humans or one another.

Tables were pinned against the walls as if decorations no one sought interest in. The rest of the club looked like freeway traffic, vampires moving swiftly in their own definition of normal speed in varies areas. There were stairs that lead up to a few dark rooms unseen.

It was too crowded and not my seen but something told me it was Mckayla's and not for conversation. More so, for the fucking around with any woman she could touch. Well, Kayla. The Kayla I met back at Jace's house wouldn't surprise me in doing what I was seeing now. Why was I thinking about Mckayla in this form of life?

I watched again, finding two female vampires pleasuring one another. I stared stuck at the sight of them. I pictured Mckayla taking me into a place like this. Dark and open yet somehow private. Everyone in here was focused on themselves or their potential targets of desire. I missed Mckayla. I needed to pull my eyes away.

"Are you offering?" A vampire who looked no more than fifteen walked up to me. Blood dripped down the corner of his lips. He smiled charmingly wiping the side of his mouth with his thumb. "Sorry about that. You offering?"

I looked around searching for Christian off instinct. He said he would be at my side the moment Antonio came for me. I didn't need Christian not standing beside me to know this was not Antonio. He just didn't fit the image I created in my head. I was still stuck on what he was asking me.

"New here? I can tell." He didn't let me answer. He smiled. "I may look young but trust me, I'm probably older than your grandmother. Depending on how old you are and the age--never mind. Your a werewolf and your kind can live for a very long time." Damn, this vampire could talk. He pursed his lips than ran his tongue over one of his fangs. "Well...I just wanted to know if I can taste you."

"What?" My wolf snarled, stepping back frightened and disgusted. "No. Please...I'm not..."

He laughed. "Not that kind of tasting, but at least I know your preference now. I meant...your blood. Can I drink from you?"

"Leave her be." A man's voice came through a crowd of vampires straight to the vampire I was facing and he zoomed away without giving me a chance to blink.

When I took a breath, Christian stood beside me. A second later a man stood in my path. His eyes ran down my entire body and than over to Christian smacking his lips. "Well I know she is not included into this package now." His tone was smooth as if coated with honey and a bit humorous. He carried a smirk as his expression. His dark hair slicked back with long lashes and thick bushy eyebrows. His body structure was lean. He wore a fishnet tank top and black leather pants. Make-up covered over his eyes with extra red lips. His natural lip closer I could tell.

"You could have just asked for me. You know I've been wanting to see all of--"

"Antonio. Can we talk privately?"

Antonio studied Christian than smiled. "Sure." He waved for us to follow. "This way."

We followed up the stairs to one of the dark rooms I was hoping not to go into. Once the door was shut, Antonio offered us something to drink. I kindly declined. I wasn't about to be poisoned with wolfsbane.

"You like my club?"

It made sense how the club was. If the owner was a sexual blood thirsty vampire the club matched his needs.

"It's oh..."

"The best vampire club in this State."
I wasn't going to say that. I smiled and looked at Christian.

"Where is Blair's hideout?"

Antonio squinted his eye at Christian, taking a glance my way.

"She has taken Elena and her progeny Mckayla."

Some clarity formed into Antonio's expression. "I heard Elena turned a Were. A great accomplishment for our kind." He said that as if Elena should win an award. Antonio looked back my way. "No offense to your kind."

Antonio finally waved for us to sit. "My apologies. I'm usually more well mannered than this."

We sat. "I don't know anything about Blair's plans or where she's at."

Christian looked off to the door and back to Antonio. "You had one of your progenies call her the moment I arrived, didn't you?"

Antonio brow furrowed. I assume he was deciding rather to lie. "She has me by the balls and I hate that feeling trust me." Antonio spoke swiftly. "You react now and escape, I can tell her you nearly killed me in the process. Good thing I know you have a kind soul so you won't go that far."

Christian stood, I copying him. "What does she have on you?"

"More like who does she have."

Christian nodded. Holding his hand out I took it. "We need to leave faster than you have the ability to move."

I nodded knowing he would practically have me piggyback him out of this club.

Before pulling me around his back and zipping us out, Christian broke the end piece of a chair throwing it like a dagger into Antonio's abdomen.

Antonio screeched, using every curse word available as he hissed.

"It has to look real."

Antonio nodded. "Until next time. Maybe in...More pleasant ways."

Christian took a moment to consider what Antonio was saying and nodded than glanced at me. "And this is where things get dangerous."

I understood what he was telling me and in that next second we were gone.

~

Mckayla

"If I want to shout it from the rooftop I will, but I will get what I want." Blair paced almost like a werewolf as she tossed out another bag of blood for Elena.

Elena promised she'd fight through the blooded she was. It was her fourth blood bag and her entire body shook like an addict.

Blair looked from Elena to me. My wrist were bound to the ground by silver. At this point it hardly hurt. My body had built a level of immunity to silver after all the torturing I suffered from Sal.

"Chain my daughter back."

Mason walked over to Elena, chaining her wrist back.

"Unchain Kayla." She pointed to me.

"Mother. Please. Leave Mckayla out
of this."

Blair smiled cunningly. "I knew her first. Don't act as if you have claim over her."

"She's my..."

"And I'm your sire. So where does that leave us?" Blair wasn't really asking for an answer.

"You like blood?"

Blair's question was directed toward me.

I grimaced trying to physically not react to her question. My gums were already aching from the smell of blood. The idea of me tasting human blood intensified from her question.

My hybrid hadn't gained control. That was the problem I kept having for months now.

I cracked my knuckles building restraint. Blair held a bag of blood up to me. "You want some?"

Every nerve and tastebuds screamed yes as some other part of me shouted no.

"Here." Blair offered me the blood. My hands were chained free. "Have a taste. It's free."

Swiftly, I lunged my claws for Blair's throat missing it and felt an electrical current slam into me from my backside and I dropped harsh to my knees.

"Stupid bitch." Mason walked to my front side. "Next time I'm going to amp this up to six thousand volts. Trust me...it goes that high."

My body still felt the after effects of the electric shock Mason gave me.

Blair stood taller than before. Perhaps it was me on my knees, a position I took no pleasure in being in. Through all the strength I could let out, I stood defiant.

"Perhaps not a sack of blood." Blair's to be was icy, every word being pronounced crisp. She snapped her fingers, Elena standing.

"Mother. You don't know what your doing. You can't control Mckayla. And I won't tell her to do anything. And I probably wouldn't be able to if I wanted. She's too strong."

"Daughter...I don't need your words. I needed your support. To be on my side. It seems that human blood is no longer your weakness, but it is very much hers." Blair pointed to me as if giving off mass dramatic effect.

A few vampires dragged in a crying man who reeked of alcohol. My eyes widen to what he was doing here. My eyes swerved to Elena and she looked at me in fear.

"I'm not about to harm this man." My voice snarled firm.

Mason laughed. "You say that now."

The man cried all the way to me, Blair gazing into his eyes right away. She compelled him to quiet than looked back to me. "I want the Were--no correction. Now the hybrid who loved to kill. To hunt anyone and anything. I admired that part of you." She shoved him to me, and I grabbed the silenced man by his shoulders. Though he was silent his expression screamed fear.

"I'm not--"

My words were cut off by Blair bringing out two more humans. "This is his teenage boy and wife."

"I will not harm--"

Blair moved swiftly snapping the woman's neck and the boy screamed crying for his dead mother. "Drink. From. Him." Her eyes were sapphire and demanding.

There was an evilness in Blair I was blind to several years ago. Probably, because I was battling my own demons.

My heart slowed, opposite of what I was used to from being once, just a Were.

"If you drink from him, it will do you more harm than good." Elena whispered into my mind.

"But the boy."

"You know he's dead regardless."

"I can go get your daughters next. From what I hear, that girl you changed, Laurie's in town. A sweet submissive little thing."

Blair's words sank in and with no more hesitation I sank my fangs into the man's neck.

The first splash of his blood was bitter. Perhaps, all the alcohol in his system, corrupting his blood. Soon, I tasted his cleaner blood, swallowing in thicker gulps as I squeezed my fingers around his shoulder tight.

The taste of his salty skin reminded me to open my eyes. I felt his heartbeat. I could hear his heart slowing.

Right as I thought I could pull away from what I considered being full, it seemed I had no control over my impulse to let him go.

"Mckayla. That's enough."

My eyes shut removing my fangs from his neck as I gasps out an audible breath of partial satisfaction. When I looked at him again, I shoved him away. His blood was too tainted to continue anyway.

I snarled, hands shaving to grasp onto another human body. "I..." My fangs did not go away, hunger resurfacing. "I'm through."

"Are you sure?" Blair the boy over who was crying, frantic. "His blood is as clean as they come. Like fine wine. Or for your sake, a fresh kill after a nice hunt."

"She had enough," Elena sneered.

"Shut up," Blair yelled sharply.

Elena tried standing only to have Mason shock her with the electrical volts he used on me. Elena collapsed back to the ground.

"He's too innocent?" Blair asked me. "That's right. You never liked the easy ones. Perhaps the ones who brings on a challenge as best as a human can try." Blair smirked. "Get rid of the boy." The vampires dragged the boy and his father and dead mother's back off.

"How about we take a trip?" Blair walked up to me trying to put her arm around my shoulder.

I snarled. I squeezed my hands tight, keeping my hybrid huddled back. "Back off."

Blair only smiled. "Let's go on a field trip." She clapped her hands together. "Gather them. Oh...please don't test me. I have followers in so many locations..I'd have people you love dead in minutes." Her eyes were on me and I believed her.

She was too powerful due to the fact that she had to many followers. I could have been sitting next to many of her followers the night of the council meeting. She was the snake and I had to cut off her head to kill the rest.

I held my hybrid in, patience being the main ally I had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
189K 6.4K 24
(1ST BOOK OF BLACKBLOOD SERIES) Asher had quite a strange start to her life. First of all, she's the first female werewolf that's alpha-blooded that...
89.5K 3K 31
(3RD BOOK OF BLOOD WOLF SERIES) Quinn doubted ever finding someones else after the passing of her mate. Alone. Pained. Joyless. But fortunately for h...
65.3K 4.4K 29
Zara is alive. Her daughter, Kaliska is alive. The love of her life, Lucian is not. After her escape from the vampire, Monarch the only thing Zara wa...