All Things Go

By MsChryssieE

The sixth and FINAL book of the Alei and Aug series. All books are numbered Books 1-6. PLEASE READ IN IT ORD... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6
Bonus Chapter 7

Chapter 99

8.3K 340 188
By MsChryssieE

Alei

"So how are you feeling babe."

"Girl I don't know what it is about this London environment, but I feel great." She laughed.

"Yeah I know what you mean. When I was there and pregnant with Anthony, aside from the different food scents messing with me, it was just so wonderful."

"Enough about me and this little hija I'm having, how are you."

"Well." I stressed.

Using my left hand to play with my hair for her to see.

"Aleisha Nicole?"

"Yes Valentina?"

"What is that on your finger?"

"What this?" I looked at my hand then showed her. "Oh my engagement ring." I smiled.

"He proposed?"

"Yes he did."

"When? Where? How?"

"Two weeks ago, when we went to dinner and he just did it."

"Like get down on one knee did it?"

"Okay well here's how it went." I adjusted myself in my chair. "I came back from the bathroom and saw this rectangular box but it was facing him. All I saw was a bracelet and a chain."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah So before he said anything, I told him I was think it's time to tell the children about us and that's when he said well we're on the boat and turned it around."

"Do you have a picture?"

"Yeah, hold on."

Going into my camera roll, I found it and sent it to her.

"Was that how he had it set up?"

"Yeah and while I sat there in shock, he got up and came in front of me, took it out, got down on one knee and said he wants me to be his forever." I smiled thinking back on the moment."

"I'm so happy for you Alei."

"And I am happy. Like these past nineteen months been so amazing. He's just so different you know."

"I know. Even from our conversations alone I knew you were truly happy. Plus it reflected in the children as well."

"Yeah."

"So have you told them yet or anyone for that matter?"

"I told my parents but we both agreed on how it will be told to them. I just hope that they accept it."

"You know they will."

Sitting in silence, I fiddled with my ring. Though I've been wearing it off and on, no one has really noticed it.

"You'll be fine love. Just trust your instinct."

Putting my attention on Val, I smiled through my tears. Lord and her knew that all I wanted was internal happiness. I did all I had to do to ensure everyone around me was good and now it has been time for me to do the same for me.

"My instinct says this is right."

"Well then it's right." She smiled. "Y'all talked about it since?"

"We did, up to last night. We both agreed on how simple we want it to be."

"Simple? You? And judging by that picture, him? Good luck." She laughed. "But I'm ready to hear how things go when y'all tell them crazy children you got."

"You know I'll tell you." I laughed as well.

Chatting some more and even speaking to Luca as he came in while we spoke, we then ended our conversation. Exhaling, I smiled looking at my ring once again. Shaken out my thoughts by the sound of a knock on the door, it then was followed by Gabriel and Anthony.

"Momma, he's sleeping."

"Awe thank you love." I kissed his forehead.

"You're welcome. Are you okay?"

"Mhmm." I smiled taking Anthony.

Laying him on my bed, I boxed him in with the pillows. All the while, Gabriel stood there observing.

"You're a great big brother." I hugged him. "I want you and Ant to have that brotherly love forever. Y'all gonna clash but remember you and daddy are to be his main role models. Encourage him to be him."

"Yes momma."

"I wanna show you something."

Getting my phone, I showed him the picture I took last Christmas. Groaning at the sight of it, he sucked his teeth.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna tease you."

"Did dad see this?"

"Yes and I told him not to mess with you. Moments like this right here." I pointed at it. "Are to be cherished forever. Don't let anything change that. Even a little teasing every now and then. I'm raising boys who would become men who are true to themselves and in touch with their emotions. Nothing is wrong with showing any kind of affection you hear me."

"Yes momma."

"I love you and show it. Your father loves you and shows it, everyone does so you do it. Don't hide it, worried about what people will say."

"People will say whatever they want regardless."

"Exactly. So what do you do?"

"Just be yourself because that is where true happiness comes from."

"I love you." I kissed him on his forehead.

"I love you too momma. Thank you for everything. I may not say it much but I appreciate you and everything you have done or do for me."

"Thank you bubba." I pinched his cheek.

"You ain't call me that in a while." He laughed.

"I know right."

"You want me to start back?"

"I mean, if you want to. Ion know." He mumbled.

"You're so full of shit." I laughed and playfully pushed him, making him laugh. "Come on. Let's leave your brother to sleep and go see what hell your father and sisters are doing.

For the first time since we divorced, we were doing Thanksgiving at Aug's place. The day was going good and relaxing. Aug and our girls decided that they were going to handle the cooking but I was skeptical about it.

"Alei get out the kitchen!"

"So I can't even sit in here?" I paused.

"No because ya just gon start making noises under ya breath and all'lat mess and I ain't wanna hea that."

"I promise I won't."

"Nah. G'on do something some whea."

"Like what? Anthony is asleep and just before coming down here Alexis called Gabe so he is on his phone in his room."

"Well go watch tv then."

Scoffing, I got up and went into the family room. Getting my phone, I looked over at them in the kitchen before I began texting.

"Him: Relax Babe. Just take the time to get some rest. You've been working really hard lately anyway. So go take a nap." 11:32am

"So you're chasing me off to sleep now☹️Fine😔bye." 11:34am.

Sighing heavily, I stood up from the couch. Making eye contact with Aug, he smiled at me. Rolling my eyes, I just went back up to the guest room I was in when my phone vibrated.

"Him: Don't be like that😘I'm tryna finish something here and then I'll be all yours to talk to." 11:40am

"I'm going to take a nap so when I get up then." 11:44am.

"Him: Aight love❤️." 11:47am.

Shifting Anthony, he fussed a bit but I got him settled again, laying on my side, facing him, I gently rubbed his back then his hair before I fell to sleep.

August

"All good out here?"

Looking over her shoulder, she smiled at me and nodded. Our children were in the pool having fun while she sat overseeing them.

"Great actually. Check out Anthony in his floaty." She giggled.

"He just straight chillin with them." He laughed.

"Right." I snickered.

"I saw Marcus the other day." I glanced over at her.

" Yeah? Y'all spoke."

"Yeah but nothing much. Dude really is cool."

"He is." She nodded.

Keeping our attention on him, he was secured in a floaty with some sunglasses on just floating around. Sitting next to her, she looked over at me and smiled before she sipped her drink.

"So you ready." I pointed at her ring.

"I am." She nodded. "I just don't know how they would react to the news."

"They'a be alright. They getting older."

"It's gonna come as a surprise to them though."

"A big one." I laughed.

"How you feel?" She asked me.

"Good." I smirked.

"Yeah?"

"Mhmm." I sipped on my drink. "Everything is finally falling into tha places they need ta be in." I put my attention on her.

Making eye contact She blushed a little before looking back at our children. Over these past few years, especially when she was pregnant with Anthony was rough but with a lot of work through my counseling and finally being open to communication, we were able to reach where we are now.

Alei's whole disposition towards me changed after we came back from that retreat with doctor Walker. I also had a session with her where everything was laid out on both ends for us and for the first time in all our years of knowing each other, I finally was able to listen, understand and see where she was coming from where her feelings towards me and us were concerned.

As much as I had loved her, I really wasn't giving her the benefit of the doubt and I learned that she really was more supportive of me than I was of her and even when I barely showed it, she kept it all in and did what she was expected to do as a wife and mother and that caused a lot of built up tension between us.

"You want to take them for a drive later?"

"Don't you have to meet Jade later?"

"Yeah but it ain't gonna be for long."

"Oh okay. I just don't want to get in the way of anything."

"You won't." I laughed.

"Well sure. Amirah is out though. She's going to the movies with Caleb and Maya."

"Okay, no problem." I nodded.

"Lunch was great by the way. You and the girls did good."

"Thank you. Gabe was in his feelings though."

"Yes because you know he likes to cook more than our girls."

"I know but his ass be taking too damn long. All of a sudden he some master chef, wanting ya be precise and shit. Like nah, niggas wanna eat lunch not dinner."

"I can't stand you." She laughed.

"I serious. Don't get me wrong. I ain't mind he take his time but thanksgiving ain't that time fa that." I shook my head.

Same time we spoke, a message came through. Looking down and reading it, I smiled then laughed at the message from Jade.

"Jade wanna know if ya left back any food for her?" I looked at her and laughed.

"Tell her I said she lost out. Food is all gone." She laughed.

Typing the message, I shook my head. Sending it off, I put my phone down and just relaxed. Not too long after, Alei got up and went and joined our children in the pool. Looking on for a bit, I went and sat on the edge with my feet in.

"Anthony, come ta ya pops."

Looking at me as he was now in his floating vest, Alei let him go as he attempted ya swim over to me.

"You signing him up for swimming?" I asked as I slipped into the pool.

"Yeah. In the new year."

"He gonna do good." I smiled as I held him. "Float on ya back for daddy."

Turning him over, he laid there just floating.

"Boy put ya leg down." We laughed.

As I put it down, the other one came up.

"Anthony!" I laughed.

"Aug just turn him over." Alei laughed.

"Fine."

Flipping him back over, he made his way back over to her.

"Y'all wanna go for a drive later?"

"I got plans." Mirah said instantly.

"I know you do. I wasn't speaking to you." I splashed her with water.

After that, we were in a full on splash war while Alei made her way to the other side of the pool with Anthony.

This day was a good one and what was needed before letting the children know about the change that is to come. Alei was happy, our children were too and that was all that mattered but knowing them, we can't tell how they gonna respond to this engagement.

••••••

So initially I this is suppose to be the second to last chapter. However. The epilogue is a bit long so I wanted to know if you would prefer it be split into two chapters or just keep it as it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 10.6K 45
Esmoni is a girl who is starting her senior year of college and has 1 bestfriend named Malian she isn't worried about anything except graduating top...
191K 6.5K 30
BOOK TWO! FIRST BOOK IS KARAMEL KISSES After convincing everyone to leave the game, Milyon thought she was living the perfect life with her big famil...
373K 17.6K 50
Have you ever been homeless? Ever been without lights and water? Did you ever fear that the neighbors would catch you cutting the water on at the cra...
774K 47.5K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...