Bond Between Villages (Gaara...

By kiko_uchiha

(this isn't actually rated PG-13.. Ignore that please!) Kitsune is on team 7 in Honoha, with Naruto Uzumaki... More

Bond Between Villages (Gaara love story)
chapter one 1
chapterr two
chapter threee
chapterr four
chapterr five
chapterr six
chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)
chapterr eight
chapterr nine
chapterr ten
chapterr eleven
chapterr thirteen
chapterr fourteen
chapterr fifteen
chapterr sixteen
chapterr seventeen
chapterr eighteen
chapterr nineteen
chapterr twenty
chapter twenty onee
chapter twentyy two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty fourr
chapter twenty fivee
chapter twenty sixx
chapter twenty sevenn
chapter twenty eightt
chapter twenty niine
chapter thirtyy (FINAL!)

chapterr twelve

12.3K 350 69
By kiko_uchiha

Wow... I just want to say thanks

! I have gotten so much support for this story, and it makes me so happy to know that you guys like it!  So I hope you like this chapter!

<3!

*Go little recap thing*

'Damn Kankuro...'  I sat up, with my knees under me to glare at him.  I looked over to see him and Temari both hiding giggles.  Gaara was leaning against the counter without his gourd.  I saw that he had a few scratches on his face. 

'I gave him those..'  I glared at Temari and Kankuro 'till they stopped thier fit of giggles.

"Hey Kit!  Glad to see you're back."  Kankuro smirked at me.  I stuck out my tongue.  Temari said the same, but to her I actually smiled.  Then she looked over to Kiba, who was rubbing his cheek still.

"Kiba, what happened?"  She asked looking slightly concerened. It was my tuen to laugh, now.

"Revenge!"  I said in between giggles.

*End little recap thing*

It's been two days since th little... Accident.  Conversations have gone back to normal, and aren't really forced or anything.  'Cause at first, it was a little akward.  But I know that I can trust these guys.  Well, I can tsust everyone except maybe Kankuro.

Kidding!  He may be a little... "Special", but he's not all bad.

"Kitsune!"  I groaned.  I swear, Kiba and Kankuro fight all the time, and I alwys end up breakingthings up.  It sucks...

"What now?!"  I opened my door and saw Kankuro and Kiba standing on the stairs with thier arms crossed.  And the way they looked, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Kankuro had red marks on his cheeks, like Kiba.  And Kiba had that ridivulous purple face paint on. 

"Who did this?!"  They both yelled pointing at thier faces. 

Covering my face with my hand, I pointed to myself.  Without looking, I knew they were both glaring. 

"Why?!"  Kankuro yelled.  Kiba just grumbled to himself. 

"Sorry, sorry!  I couldn't help it!  You were both asleep on the couches, and I had some markers so I just-"   I started to explain but Kiba cut me off when he heard what I said.

"MARKERS?!"  His eyes were wider than ever. "You did this with markers?  Like... Permanent markers?!"  Permanent markers?  Oh shit I didn't think about that...

"Well um.. I used these.  Whether they're permanent or not I don't realy know.."  I grabbed the red and purple markers off the dresser next to my door and threw them to Kankuro and Kiba.

They caught the markers, dropped them a few times, and were silent as they read all over them.

"KITSUNE!  THIS IS PERMANENT!"  Kiba yelled as he saw the words.

"Oh... Well sorry 'bout that."  I shrugged. 

"THIS WON'T COME OFF WITH JUST SOAP AND WATER!"  Kankuro yelled.  Won't come off with soap and... Oh!  Oh wow this isn't good...

"Oh... Um... I bet they have something in town you guys could use to get it off."  I tapped my chin with my finger.

"I can't believe this..."  They both said.  After a few more minutes of arguing, I handed them both some money and told them to go find something to use.  After all, when we first started the Hokage told us we could leave the house once a day.

"Good luck!"  I stood in the doorway watching them walk off, both with thier hoods up a little higher to cover thier faces as best as possible.

"What was that all about?"  I turned around to see Temari with an apple in her hand. 

"Oh that?  Well you know how they both fell asleep earlier?"  We both walked up the stairs to the kitchen.

"Yeah... And?"  Temai took a bite of the apple.  It was red... I hate red apples, I only like the green ones.

"Well I kinda drew on thier faces with some markers..."  We both walked into the kitchen, and I opened the pantry to get some ramen.

"You did not!"  Temari almost choked on her apple.  I don't know why, though... She should be used to my pranks by now.

"Yeah I did... And apparently they were kinda maybe permanent..."  I trailed off as I started to boil some water for my ramen.

"Permanent?!  Wow.. So that'll probably be there for a few days."  She laughed.  While I finished getting my instant ramen ready, I explained where they went.

"Baki never told us we could leave... But we can?"  Temari threw the core of her apple into the trash.  I stuck out my tongue.  Red apples suck...

"Yeah apparently Jounin are watching us to make sure we don't leave more than once a day.  I have no idea why."  I grabbed a fork from the silverware drawer and stuck it into the cup of ramen.  Ramen... Naruto likes ramen..

"Hey do you know when we're gonna have more missions?  No offense but it's getting kinda boring 'round here."  We walked towards the tv room.

"Not really.  Sorry you missed yours, though."  I smirked.

"I actually think I would like it here better than hearing Naruto and Sakura scream about how awful thier "room mates" are."  I laughed.  We walked into the tv, and Gaara was sitting on the couch watching some show.  He looked like he really couldn't care less what he was watching.

"Hey Gaara."  I took a break from shoving the noodles into my mouth to greet the red head.

"Hi,"  He looked away from the tv to watch Temari and me. 

"Watcha watchin?"  Temari sat down on the couch a little bit away from her brother.

"I have no idea."  He held the remote out to Temari, who handed it to me just as I sat down.  Temari apparently hates changing channels.  Everytime I hand her the remote or tell her it's her choice, she kind of freaks out. Too much pressure I guess...

"Well OK then."  I set down my ramen on the table in front of the couch. 

'Geez there's othing good on today...'   I flipped through the channels, skimming over the programs.

"Oh!  I love this show!"  I finally decided on my favorite channell... The cooking channel!  Yeah so I suck at cooking, but I love watching people cook. It's a weird thing of mine.

"You always watch this!"  Temari complained.  Shoving more ramen into my mouth I glared at her.

"You never know what to watch anyway!"  She thought for a seocnd then agreed with me.  So for a awhile we just watched my favorite channel in silence.

                 *~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*

"Akamaru!"  I called as the little dog pranced into the room.  He barked and hopped onto my lap.

"Does that mean they're back?"  Temari pet Akamaru's head lighty and looked at me with a questioning gaze.

"KITSUNE!"  Kiba's voice sounded from downstairs.

"Yeah... Well I think I should probably go hide now..."  I stood up carefully and set Akamaru on Temari's lap. 

"DON'T take another step."  I turned around with my eyes closed.  Opening one slowly I saw Kiba and Kankuro had returned, and their faces were still all... Well not normal.

"So I see you didn't get that fixed..."  I said queitly.  I could hear Temari giggling behind me.

"Yeah!  Because they didn't have anything to get it off!"  Kankuro yelled.  Or was it Kiba... Nah it was Kankuro.

"Oh... Well take a bunch of showers tonight."  I shrugged.  Looking at Kiba, I noticed he had a piece of paper in his hand. 

"What's that?"  I looked at the paper, and Kiba opened it.

"I have a mission  tomorrow with my team.  Kurenai sent me a letter earlier."  He read over the paper a few times, and from the looks of it, it seemed as short as mine had been, no more than a few lines of typed writing.

"Lucky! I missed mine and who knows when I'll get another?!"  I threw my hands in the air and slumped back onto the couch.

"Awh Kit it'll be fine, you'll get another soon." Kiba smirked and patted my head.

"Yeah, yeah..."  I waved him off.

"Well you won't like this... he-he..."  Kankuro rubbed the back of his neck.  I looked up at him. 

"What?"  Temari put Akamaru on the ground and stood up walking to her brother.

"Well you see... We have a mission tomorrow, too."  She said.

"You too?!  Are you kidding me??"  I let my head fall as I sighed heavily.

"Hehehe... Yeah..."  Kankuro snickered.

"But that means I'll be all alone here, dammit!"  I didn't wanna be alone!  I hate being alone...

"Sorry!  Kurenai said we should be back in 3 days.  We have to go pretty far... It's a B ranked mission!"  Kiba said excitedly.

"3 days?!?!  Thats so long..."  I groaned.  Turning to Kankuro and Temari, I said "What about you?"

"Um.. Baki said probably one or two days.  Not a huge misison."  Kankuro shrugged.

"Great... So I'm gonna be here alone for like two days?!  Ugh..."  I leaned back onto the couch closing my eyes.

"Well ya know... when we get back we could always play strip poker or turth or dare again..." Kankuro suggested.

I laughed as a loud smack sounded threw the room.

'God... He never learns does he?'

___________________________________________

OK guys... So I know this chapter wasn't that good, funny, or long.  But I felt like I need to write this before I can get on with the rest of it. 

And I'm super sorry, 'cause this is a Gaara love story... But there hasn't been any love for Gaara... I promise promise proooomise that in the next few chapters that'll get  beter, though! 

Sooo I still hope you like it!  Please comment and vote!  Like always, 2 votes before the next upload!  Thanks!

<3!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 5 10
NARUTO FANFICTION! A girl falls from her world (the world we know...) and finds herself in the Naruto world. She joins Team 7, and her adventures fol...
298K 10.1K 38
Within the village of Konoha, both humans and demons live in peace as the two races help each other out. But there is one demon that the humans hate...
699 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...
35.9K 1.2K 17
Tango's a girl who was kidnapped from her family when she was just a baby and lived in a lie with the kidnappers. She escaped and found out her famil...